toccata

Nov 24, 2020
It would actually be a good game ...
But the pointless grind is terribly annoying. And spoils the fun of the game.
- The pointless collecting of money,
- the pointless orders to Agent17.
There is no way to turn this off. A functioning cheat mod is missing.
It would actually be a good game ...

Reactions: HUNUTAN and YouWin

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You peeps seem to be around here for a while now, learn to cheat, the tools are here. When a dev throws an anti cheat into a game it is a glove thrown down! There are tools on this site to easily get beyond this, stop waiting for modders to bail you out! I have zero coding skillz but I am a dirty cheater and I will always find a way... I am enjoying this game to the fullest but be damned if I'm gonna share my hacks...
the tools gives you money but when you are at a store or somewhere else the game just takes the money away and leaves you with $0 I've tried 2 different ways they give me the money but the game takes it away

Reactions: HUNUTAN and BaasB

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I'm getting annoyed with this anti cheat shit even with the anti anti cheat mod the game still takes away my money when I try to buy something I'm just going to stop playing I'll play again when this gets removed
I'm curious, did you try with the this one?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.

Thank you, i also requested another one

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Cheat tested for v0.16.3 only:

Press '.' (dot) to add money 1000
Press '/' (slash) to set all mission stat to 10

You don't need to unren, just unzip and copy paste inside 'game' directory.
do you have to start a new game?

loaded my save, still the same

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Followed your instructions. Doesn't work. Am using Linux Mint, without decompiling.

Also, dev making it that damn hard? Pass.
You don't need to decompile, just overlay the file. Such as if you wanted to modify an rpy that (if extracted) would have been at ./game/jingle/whowha.rpy, you'd create that file. Ren'Py will use that file before using the one from an rpa.
The grind is pointless and unbearable for some.
The fact cheating is not allowed in the game of this size, is ridiculous at best.

Instead of wasting time trying to stop us from playing how we want, you could use it to create more content, but hey, suit yourself :)
Developers add grind to slow down releases and upsell to cheat tiers. Not supposed to be a click-simulator, but a lot of devs do it anyway.

It's easy to re-enable dev console for Ren'Py games (even if they remove all files relating to it, it can easily be added back), you can just edit console vars after that or even use aob-scanning to hook pickle/unpickle routines to stop changing addresses and search values. Why there is anti-cheat in an SP game...no clue except to reinforce grind/upsell to cheat tiers. Pointless. I have no problem with developers running routines to mark saves as cheated if they're the ones to debug saves (I support that, even, but it should have no detrimental effect on the gameplay), but to prevent cheating? Bad mojo.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 137 Votes