BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
at v0.16 you can't use it because the content is made for Luna, relax, wait for future for Dana
Obviously...
Ok, I see where you are coming from I also don't think they need to spend a lot of time on that when they could make more of the game as you said it's for a single-player game. And I said before ppl like you and others will get around it anyway. I personally have more games than I have time to play but I try to play the ones that have good stories and renders animations and of course, it is much better when they have music, not silent games and Sex sound Effects. This game covers most of those.
When I was creating a walkthrough for another Linux user, I found Light of my Life to have a nice story, what I read of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Behappy69

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Why the devoloper try to no cheating ,no supporter donate for him ?
In all honesty, not a lot of people can either afford to or want to, for most games. But there are many success stories. Regardless, their approach is the wrong way to go about it. Anti-cheat in single-player games has *never* been a good idea, never has there been any justification other than upselling. At this point, they should just put it behind a paywall. It'd be more honest of them. “But it'll get leaked.” Yep, just as it'll get worked around in the 'free release' facade.

Take this, for example: I was asked by a Linux user (that I know personally) to create a walkthrough for Light of my Life. I don't play adult games, I just *really* enjoy reverse-engineering, especially custom protections (no more monotony, woohoo!). Creating the walkthrough, I found the story to actually be good. I donated, despite the fact that I find no interest in playing these kinds of games. Yup. The creator had made something pretty awesome, to the point that someone who didn't even play it had decided to donate to them (they even take a long while between updates, but they're good, you should see their in-game 'at end of updates' ways of talking to the audience about some random jerk-offs who were trying to rip the game off and make money doing that. Awesome scene.) Considering doing the same for another game, but I'm so poor.

Last edited:

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
In all honesty, not a lot of people can either afford to or want to, for most games. But there are many success stories. Regardless, their approach is the wrong way to go about it. Anti-cheat in single-player games has *never* been a good idea, never has there been any justification other than upselling. At this point, they should just put it behind a paywall. It'd be more honest of them. “But it'll get leaked.” Yep, just as it'll get worked around in the 'free release' facade.

Take this, for example: I was asked by a Linux user (that I know personally) to create a walkthrough for Light of my Life. I don't play adult games, I just *really* enjoy reverse-engineering, especially custom protections (no more monotony, woohoo!). Creating the walkthrough, I found the story to actually be good. I donated, despite the fact that I find no interest in playing these kinds of games. Yup. The creator had made something pretty awesome, to the point that someone who didn't even play it had decided to donate to them (they even take a long while between updates, but they're good, you should see their in-game 'at end of updates' ways of talking to the audience about some random jerk-offs who were trying to rip the game off and make money doing that. Awesome scene.) Considering doing the same for another game, but I'm so poor.
This game isn't even on my top 30 list.

It isn't original. It's very cliché. The writing is average to poor quality, the renders are of these japanese cheap models...
It's an alright game. Maybe 6/10 for the adult game genre standards, slightly above average.

Just the notion, that I am not only should be forced to donate, but also would require an upsell donation, for who genuinely doesn't give a flying F to his patrons, doesn't work hard, don't produce high quality content, don't deliver enough content per update, working less than bare minimal.
While that, I could buy triple A games for much cheaper overall price (since this one will take years of development). Actually, those kinds of adults games are sold for much less on dlsite and steam nowadays, and it's a single payment for a finished product.

I find it funny overall.
But then again, seems to be working, after all, the guy has more than a dozen patrons. So if it's working, then he should keep milking the fools who are literally giving money away, if his patrons doesn't care, why should I?
I know I'll be skipping this one, until it's finished. Then I'll ripe off for free. Or maybe not, because even with cheats, this game is grindy as hell, and I do value my time a tiny little bit.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I tried the code with your thing but I get an error
Fixed, redownload it from the post. I accidentally added a parameter expectation in the previous lambda function, my bad. Got used to writing them in for other games. My bad. ^_^; The reason it occurred: Those functions call IsTest() and it expects no parameters. I was overwriting the function as IsTest(x).

Last edited:

wolf557

Jan 6, 2020
EDITED: This only work if you don't unren the game

Cheat tested for v0.16.3 only:

Press '.' (dot) to add money 1000
Press '/' (slash) to set all mission stat to 10

You don't need to unren, just unzip and copy paste inside 'game' directory.
youre a good man

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.
il never understand why devs bother to inplement anti cheat in eroge...

Gnnafckyrgf

Jul 29, 2021
Then read the thread to figure out you don't need to unren or do anything except use the one small file I uploaded. Start with a clean download (you can try to keep your save) and then just use mine.
Its a clean download what i mean is im just casually playing and when i do the things for u to earn money like cleaning and shit i dont get the money because this appears

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Its a clean download what i mean is im just casually playing and when i do the things for u to earn money like cleaning and shit i dont get the money because this appears
And again, re-download the rpyc I uploaded. It doesn't have a parameter this time. All of the money functions call routines that all call IsTest(), I accidentally included a parameter expectation in my override before, but I removed it in the new upload. Works fine for me. Waiting for a friend to come online and test, too.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, yea, fuck pointless anti-cheat. No argument there.

What I want to know is how far along is this "Remastered" version. I played the latest update of the original version a while back, and a little bit if the "remastered" version. Seemed like it was the same thing. So, how far along is this "remastered" version. Has it already covered the original content, or did it deviate drastically and has a completely different story after the beginning?

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes