Aug 5, 2018
If your save game already changed gold value than it wont work

Did you unren the game? Because it will work without unren-ing the game
i can confirm that starting a new game these cheats do work with v0.16.4

Reactions: dikau

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
The nice thing about Python is that you can override functions so easily. One size fits all, just drop in ./game and cheat away. You can re-enable console/developer as well. No need to unren or anything, this is all you need. That “security_warning” about not being able to cheat specifically mentions the word “free”. Pretty sure cheats are an upsell.

Certainly the author will change things up in a new version, so just quote me to notify me to take a moment to update.

Edit: Just so that everyone knows, never use old coupons, the game will reset your Gold. I noticed some “fuck you” by the developer about that in the code. Horrible idea, since some people might enter last version's coupon in when updating, just by habit, even legit patrons. Of course, you can always cheat it back now.

Edit: Bruteforced the pins (...SHA256 on numbers that can only be 0-9, 6 long? Took my laptop less than one second.):

Code:
Mind, they artificially expire after: 2022/04/01 (YYYY/MM/DD)

Pin 117025: ADD $1,000 Agent
Pin 154826: ADD $500 Teacher
Pin 227801: Skip Button
Pin 479054: House Fairy 1
Pin 730321: House Fairy 2
Pin 742352: Christmas Shovel
Pin 746000: Pistol
Pin 834943: G18VN REWARD (Same as Update Delay Reward)
Pin 841402: ADD $500 Class Rep
Pin 870356: Christmas Fairytale
Pin 871600: Shotgun
Pin 879719: Agent Valentine
Pin 936998: Lockpick
Pin 961207: Autokey
Pin 998677: ADD $500 Student
This rpyc enables console again and allows cheating. Easily add gold, for example:

Code:
PutGold(999999)

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
I knew i'd be able to find an anti-anti-cheat here, I just read all the replies from the dev, wow, the game alright but man this guy thinks he is some pro, man the hubris. Unsubscribing to this shit.
He wants to spend more time to make sure the anti-cheat won't work on the next update instead of actually making content for the game, yikes dude.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I knew i'd be able to find an anti-anti-cheat here, I just read all the replies from the dev, wow, the game alright but man this guy thinks he is some pro, man the hubris. Unsubscribing to this shit.
He wants to spend more time to make sure the anti-cheat won't work on the next update instead of actually making content for the game, yikes dude.
Sign of a poor developer/creator, sadly. I posted a simple, easy fix above, but yeah..

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Does that mean what I think it means? $99M...to unlock something? That's PTP, that sucks bad. *Pay-to-Play under the guise of free/optional-pay.
Hey umm just wondering did you check the questline of things you can do this version because if you did you would know that it hasn't been implemented yet so I am guessing that's why it's so high and for other things as well that aren't implemented. I think they could just make it so you cant select it but anyway. I am not sure why you would want to cheat to get the money to unlock something that isn't there yet. But also I agree that the Dev probably shouldn't spend a lot of time trying to stop ppl from cheating as ppl that are good at it will find a way. So plz keep up the great work Dev and maybe cut back on the anti-cheat system.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
its so stupid, its not like a naive dev on a vanilla wholesome game or anything. This game has forced sexual assaults and the dev is "ChEaTiNg Is UnFaIr". Bruh.
From what I saw in the story there are two paths one with Domination and Rape or the Loving path. Those are with Erica the other girls so far looks like loving or Harem.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Hey umm just wondering did you check the questline of things you can do this version because if you did you would know that it hasn't been implemented yet so I am guessing that's why it's so high and for other things as well that aren't implemented. I think they could just make it so you cant select it but anyway. I am not sure why you would want to cheat to get the money to unlock something that isn't there yet. But also I agree that the Dev probably shouldn't spend a lot of time trying to stop ppl from cheating as ppl that are good at it will find a way. So plz keep up the great work Dev and maybe cut back on the anti-cheat system.
Has nothing to do with that, I simply hate anti-cheat (in single-player games), DRM, and crap like that. Nothing more. I don't even play adult games, I just really freaking enjoy reverse-engineering everything, for the sheer fun of it.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the reason I also hate that "99M" out-of-range stuff is because it's a tacky way of saying 'not available yet'. I feel authors should be straight up about it, not do that kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Has nothing to do with that, I simply hate anti-cheat (in single-player games), DRM, and crap like that. Nothing more. I don't even play adult games, I just really freaking enjoy reverse-engineering everything, for the sheer fun of it.
Ok, I see where you are coming from I also don't think they need to spend a lot of time on that when they could make more of the game as you said it's for a single-player game. And I said before ppl like you and others will get around it anyway. I personally have more games than I have time to play but I try to play the ones that have good stories and renders animations and of course, it is much better when they have music, not silent games and Sex sound Effects. This game covers most of those.

3.30 star(s) 137 Votes