Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
still 85%?
As mentioned before - spanking and massage was "no fun" so he decided to remake them into 5 new mini games.... That is why it takes so long. And no, there is no new release date. Probably he will release when he will be happy with the results so that 85% is unfortunately worthless.

Reactions: Gates1897

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting (create the subfolders manually). Do not forget to rename the file to function.rpy (remove the numbers in front) .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.
Thank you for you script, but for me it didn't work. It just reseted the gold value to 0.

I updated it to not check about encrypted gold value anymore.

With an edited savegame it works fine and should flag it as legit after a gold change.

There should be no problem for future update, except if he add a check for gold value over 99 999 which seemed to be present in original script that I didn't read.

Note that gold is restricted to 2 147 483 647 as it is stored as a signed 8 bit integer and will switch to negative value over INT_MAX :)

ps : I don't understand why developper waste their time in developping such feature

ps 2 : Instead of blocking the wanabe cheater, show him a screen telling him that you know he is a cheater, that he may contribute on your various giveaway accounts and two buttons :
- I wana play legit (250-1000 gold) [gold is reset to a reasonable value]
- The big red button, do not touch, I promess to contribute (2 000 000 000 gold)

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting (create the subfolders manually). Do not forget to rename the file to function.rpy (remove the numbers in front) .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.
How do i actually download this? i clicked the link, and it opened a new webpage containing the script, did i do something wrong?

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
How do i actually download this? i clicked the link, and it opened a new webpage containing the script, did i do something wrong?
Right click, save the link under...

Why are people lost when basic web is here and people don't send a fake Content-Type: application/octet-stream ?

Seggssss7i0

Apr 7, 2022
How can i cheat in android version?
Its still getting flag "cheating" While using saveeditor. Even only with 100 gold added.

3.20 star(s) 136 Votes