landon3321

Jul 1, 2017
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting (create the subfolders manually). Do not forget to rename the file to function.rpy (remove the numbers in front) .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.

everytime i change money, i end up with zero.. what am i doing wrong?

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
Wait Is there's no new event with dana yet ? Like kissing, massage or segs ?
I play this game like year ago so i thought they have it already and in popularity poll she no 1 so i thought she already have a few new event

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I think I have finished all the events. Well, I liked the game (some grind is too much, but overall - very nice). And also I always find HoneySelect models really really charming.

I am kinda curious what endings are planned here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

Fatcatson

Jun 27, 2020
How are Christmas and Valentine's Day events activated? do you have to wait these months to be able to play the events? if so, the idea is horrible.

other than that the game is good, in terms of money, I played 44 days in the game and did everything that is available, and ended up with 1100 still, so I don't see anything wrong, of course if you lower the prices in the game, the gameplay is faster and more dynamic.

Shiga2004

Jan 17, 2021
Developer should make a clear weekly note on the progress. We subscribers also no news on when will release the next version. :mad:

Reactions: Jarul

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Guys New Version will be out before end of the month. Since 85% work is done, I'm sure about the release.

LecherousFox

Dec 9, 2020
First of all, I am very grateful to the developers for allowing us to play such a great game, and secondly, I need Chinese very much, and the next update will be able to have Chinese. This is really the best game I've played in two years, the character models are very beautiful, my favorite character is Ruby, she is really perfect. It's a pity that there are many characters but the progress is very slow
To the Chinese group to help some help, the translation should be more than half (two months ago version), now do not have the energy to go on

candura

Mar 11, 2022
First of all, I am very grateful to the developers for allowing us to play such a great game, and secondly, I need Chinese very much, and the next update will be able to have Chinese. This is really the best game I've played in two years, the character models are very beautiful, my favorite character is Ruby, she is really perfect. It's a pity that there are many characters but the progress is very slow
The Chinese version of this game has been updated to 0.16.3 by sinicization group

3.30 star(s) 138 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->