BDI

May 23, 2017
My copy with the cheat does not show up with the captions at the top of the map like your illustration, any idea why?
Also the cheat for money works very well, the cheat to set stats works ONCE after you have installed the mod, after that not at all.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
i try all progress in story do all girls events etc. but i did not get the delayed ejaculation pill
how i can get this?
You need to unlock the hospital and get a blood test done since you want sleeping pills.

When you get the handjob from the nurse there is an option to get oral but you need the delayed ejaculation pills.

To trigger the sleeping pills quest line, you need to play with your stepsister during the night and she will start to wake up where the MC will say he would need some sleeping pills. There is one other trigger point for the sleeping pills and that is in the evenings go to school and your classroom to find a girl and her boyfriend.

The boyfriend will force you to get a coke first then on later events a coffee - once you have the coffee you can do things with the coffee before giving it to the girl - this will eventually also trigger the sleeping pills quest line.

ameets21

Oct 22, 2020
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting (create the subfolders manually). Do not forget to rename the file to function.rpy (remove the numbers in front) .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.
I follow those steps but where i can add money value?
I don't find any cheat option

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Man I feel bad for Amelia, at some point the Mc can ask her to be his gf and use agent 17 to lower her sister medical bills and offer to pay for her which lead the Mc be literally her hero and have sex with her for free.. But no keep degrading a innocent girl and use agent 17 to higher her bills which the Mc gonna paid anyways with days of game grind just for keep abuse her, I mean this is a big WTF moment lol

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I want to know the file name of the coffee item to adjust the price.
Coffee is only $30 and you can make that much easy if you wash the dishes in the morning and after school clean the bathroom (both actions do not move the time forward) so not sure why you would want to do that...

buitrunghieu

Dec 19, 2021
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting (create the subfolders manually). Do not forget to rename the file to function.rpy (remove the numbers in front) .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.
i can't download. help me!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Agent17 [v0.16.4] [HEXATAIL] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,33 GB / 509 MB - Agent17-0.16.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 475 MB - Agent17-0.16.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Xddđ

Nov 13, 2019
I'm a Vietnamese and I'm pretty surprised by the fact that Vietnamese people also involved in making this amazing game, expecting more great content and gameplay in the future. Love from Vietnam!:love::love:

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes