• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This content has been removed from this game. I don't know why, but these are the facts
no, the content is quite clearly there in the movies dir. the sex with her requires the sleeping pills tho which you can't get yet.

Nam000

Jan 22, 2022
This one works, thanks a lot.
It's a good game, but the grinding is exaggerated
Can you explain more clearly, I dont know where to extract the
Copy A17 money.rpy from A17 money.zip into
the game path from a freshly unzipped Agent 17 [v0.17].
And now, whenever you press the "." key,
each time, the money will be increased by 250
and the 3 mission variables will be set to 10.

... :cautious: at least for me this is the case :sneaky: ...
Could you explain more clearly please, I dont know where to extract the file into ?
Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
no, the content is quite clearly there in the movies dir. the sex with her requires the sleeping pills tho which you can't get yet.
You can get the sleeping pills, have to go through aria's quest and then part of the hospital quest to unlock an Agent 17 mission for them. They are sold by the librarian at night once you unlock the mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone else having issues with a horrible game performance? The game runs like sh*t; transitions take forever. I can't really enjoy the game at its current state. I do have a gaming pc, so it should be the game's "fault".
Noticed this a bit too, may look over the code to see if there is anything I can do to optimize it. If you haven't moved the game to an SSD I'd suggest doing so, as it is likely an asset load issue.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Does anyone know if there will be any progress in the relationship with mom/son (MC) as well? Is there something planned?

RidiculousG

Aug 18, 2017
Can't have sex with Dana because she's still at 3, but I've already done every spanking and all 3 candy scenes. Am I missing something?

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes