-Dana Sex
-Anriel Event
-Red Rose quest
-Aria quest
-Ophelia Events
-Luna without panties scene

"Aria quest" Anything new?
Or just Quest Navigation Change?
I agree, nothing changes but just giving her coffee and that's it. Won't even give you the option for sleeping pills or anything to put on her drink

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
v0.17
Content
-Dana Sex
-Anriel Event
-Red Rose quest
-Aria quest
-Ophelia Events
-Luna without panties scene
Dana sex: nice, although I would very much prefer to have massage event finished, and oral/boobs assault before having sex with her... 0.17 should have included that for sure.
Anriel Event: nothing to say here, it didn't really catched my eye, but we will see...
Red Rose quest: nice as an update, although meeting reqs to BJ with maid and not being implemented is blue balls; 0.17 should have included that.
Aria quest: is that the nerd girl quest? Or is it Ophelia Events? Also a blue balls one; it should have included an option to repeat the boob massage at least...

Things I'm really missing here:
- Mom. Com' on, bro... give us some mom love too.
- Update the clinic event, both donation and with the secretary.
- More Dana...
- The couple at the school at night, with the coffe thing (wink, wink)... come on, give us some more.
- More maid, at least BJ since we already meet the reqs.
- What's the name of the pink hair's lady? That would be awesome too...

I really expected the first four or five points to be included in 0.17 T_____T

shaun99

Apr 2, 2022
How about Sakura's questline?
She has been there from the very first version but still has nothing to do with her

Nov 24, 2019
I'm only having this problem with game only any other games I download and then play is ok this game is constantly freezing for me I know 100% that its not my computer because of the other games that are harder to run and they run smoothly I also tried comparing to other Renpy games and they run smooth its only this game its annoying because I have to keep exiting out the game and make several save files to the game

Kame_Sennin

Oct 13, 2019
is there a better way to make money fast without cheat
Not really. You can only focus on farm all day long.
Morning: clean the dishes, clean the bathroom, try to "fish" on the neighbor's house (sometimes you can get money), blackmail the teacher and steal from the principal safe
Afternoon: buy the cafe girl panties
Evening: sell the panties to her stalker and sell semem at the hospital
I don't think there is a way to make money at night

Reactions: Big Daddy

Le_Eng1403

Jan 13, 2022
So I just reached the second massage level, which is not updated the figering selection yet and the oral sex scene with the syrup. Are there more sex scene with her or that's all for this version atm?

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Not really. You can only focus on farm all day long.
Morning: clean the dishes, clean the bathroom, try to "fish" on the neighbor's house (sometimes you can get money), blackmail the teacher and steal from the principal safe
Afternoon: buy the cafe girl panties
Evening: sell the panties to her stalker and sell semem at the hospital
I don't think there is a way to make money at night
Add:1.School restroom stochastic money
2.at night,sexbar Roulette,stochastic money(very hard)

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Dana sex: nice, although I would very much prefer to have massage event finished, and oral/boobs assault before having sex with her... 0.17 should have included that for sure.
Anriel Event: nothing to say here, it didn't really catched my eye, but we will see...
Red Rose quest: nice as an update, although meeting reqs to BJ with maid and not being implemented is blue balls; 0.17 should have included that.
Aria quest: is that the nerd girl quest? Or is it Ophelia Events? Also a blue balls one; it should have included an option to repeat the boob massage at least...

Things I'm really missing here:
- Mom. Com' on, bro... give us some mom love too.
- Update the clinic event, both donation and with the secretary.
- More Dana...
- The couple at the school at night, with the coffe thing (wink, wink)... come on, give us some more.
- More maid, at least BJ since we already meet the reqs.
- What's the name of the pink hair's lady? That would be awesome too...

I really expected the first four or five points to be included in 0.17 T_____T
Aria = The couple at the school at night, with the coffe thing (wink, wink)... come on, give us some more.
We agree and expect 0.18

Reactions: satanete
3.30 star(s) 139 Votes