Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
My biggest problem with this game is the constant blue balling. Why are you going to show options in the game (i.e. have sex with this girl, but your finger in dana, etc.) thinking it will happen then bam! "This scene is under construction, please wait!" If its under construction i understand the wait, but dont just dangle it infront of us, baiting us with empty promises. Whats available is great (MC's morals aside) and i understand that it takes time to make new scenes. But please. Please stop giving us options that we can not do.

DumbFapper1914

Sep 29, 2020
I'm really not a fan of the night sex for dana. I mean from the diary she already starting to like it, why must the MC drug rape her for no reason ? It just wasted all that build up with the night crawl, massage and spanking. He could have persuaded her or make her so horny she want it willingly. She is so naive and curious after all.

Hope it's changed in future version
meh i prefer the night sex thing but then again sleep sex thing is kinda my fetish :p

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
how to get dana's dairy where i can find could anyone help me, because i bought two massage books i'm struck at dana masage only.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
How do i get the dana sex scene? It says I need 4 points, but I only have 3. How do I get the 4th point? I already did the massages and spanking.

makefront

Mar 8, 2020
how to get dana's dairy where i can find could anyone help me, because i bought two massage books i'm struck at dana masage only.
Its in her room a book icon pops up.
How do i get the dana sex scene? It says I need 4 points, but I only have 3. How do I get the 4th point? I already did the massages and spanking.
Did you do the candy stuff/honey blowjob, because if you do all the steps in order you should have enough points.
So Is there another way to get Iron bars for the fishing rod? I have gotten 4 so far but I can't get the key its to far for the pole. Any tips?
The fishing game resets everyday i think if your lucky there's more iron bars to fish.

shaun99

Apr 2, 2022
For devs that mess with config.developer or config.console the easiest is just to jimmy rig the check itself.
Notepad: renpy\common\00console.rpy
Find
if config.developer or config.console:
Replace
if True: #config.developer or config.console:
Console will work now regardless of those settings.

Money code
$ PutGold(65535, "start")
Editing money directly will trigger a security check unless disabled. Details from BigDaddy.

Code could be better but a mod for the phone. Instead of a 6 digit code just enter a number from 0-29 followed by the # button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the event you don't like to dial codes try the dev log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you are amazing ! Love you

Reactions: vilewe7570

Nagato80

Apr 29, 2022
Has anyone encountered the same problem I had while playing the android version? Is there any information from hexatail about fixing this problem?

IRzola25

May 17, 2020
does anyone have compressed for android?
Idk why too laggy on my phone,.
But others games wiith big size like virtues/A.O.A/mythic manor, work normally..
Thx before

KNQz

Nov 7, 2021
Guys where i can find the characters's presets? 'Cause i think these belongs to the Honey Select 2. Thanks all

3.30 star(s) 137 Votes