charlee314

Dec 26, 2023
I'm having that issue now with my game, good thing wasn't my save, I saw you left that quest for last.
you reminded me of an idea..i will redo the quests in 0.24.5 and try to push it first..tks

(STILL FAILED..this time i skipped Sakura to do Melissa mission first..but when i got to the stuck place even though i did 5 day and night cycles..the mission still failed)

Last edited:

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I'm stuck in a part of the game. I need to enter Dana's room to steal $600 but there's no option for me to enter and I can't sleep because this quest won't let me move on to the next day without finishing it, so I'm stuck in a loop. I can't get past the day to continue playing and I can't enter Dana's room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm stuck in a part of the game. I need to enter Dana's room to steal $600 but there's no option for me to enter and I can't sleep because this quest won't let me move on to the next day without finishing it, so I'm stuck in a loop. I can't get past the day to continue playing and I can't enter Dana's room.
ok, let me see, did you get the password for diary(717),did you ask dana to lend you money for the fences, did you buy her new pijamas(don't know if that has anything to do with it) did you go with last night cycle, you should get a message saying to go to her room, then go kitchen grab knife, ahh forgot you need locked door skill 1.

Reactions: charlee314

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Having the first time with ophelia but without the creampie scene is totally unacceptable! Even her ntr path sex scene is looking more better than the pure love sex scene... :cautious:
That say, the melissa sex scene is great, if you are not also talking about the annoying mini game...:mad:

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes