Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
I must say that this translation is not fully tested as I said. I tried to find there this lewd crystal is but nothing, nor js or any settings so nothing I can do about it.

Last edited:

squishingtonsquid

Aug 15, 2020
here's a translation of the ero status, well a shitty one, I am not a translator, and I tried to do it by shimming in at the text draw and learning doing javascript in japanese must be a pain in the ass because, every other character is not allowed as an object key.

put this in your /js/plugins folder

someone else can take a crack at this, if they want better formatting or I'm entirely sure I lost something in translation or japanese just has different words for number of times climaxes vs counting other things? da fuck? lewd ass language.

no idea if there's more characters latter I haven't played far, but I'll add those names if I get those

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Not sure if its my cup of tea but at least it looks fun. Shame we're probably never gonna get any decent translation

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Gotta say, game is.... basically mediocre at best, and the horrid mtl doesn't help. There's blank boxes with missing text everywhere leaving huge holes in the story and general understanding you get. Moreover, the partner demon girl has what... 5 darn names across the game.
Most transformations/status things are also very very generic mainstream hentai tropes, barely anything unique at all, and wholly lacking in significance...

Kinda sad, as it did give off the impression of being interesting at first, but oh well... maybe another game at another time...

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
NICE! akuotimelon is finally on the site! His art is good, but if you don't understand what's written, his games can become somewhat annoying.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes