owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
for anyone who actually gonna play it, last boss is straight up impossible without grinding in secret dungeon first btw so don't bother fighting it before then

Reactions: foofoo3344

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
No pregnancy mechanics? Big shame, it's a game about body modifications come on now.
Needs a better *translation*.

Miss_Emmie

Mar 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to summon monsters with souls? Can't seem to figure that out.
In the Tent of Reminiscence, on the right side, there are two rows of statues. If you interact with them with the right Souls in your inventory, it will give you the option to unlock them as party members. The top row is for generic monsters, and the bottom is for bosses and the red enemies.

how do you get the souls from the enemys is it only by chance?
Souls have a random chance of dropping, yes. There's an item that increases loot drop rates that helps.

Reactions: TeckXChaos

RandomClimber45

Jul 20, 2022
here's a translation of the ero status, well a shitty one, I am not a translator, and I tried to do it by shimming in at the text draw and learning doing javascript in japanese must be a pain in the ass because, every other character is not allowed as an object key.

put this in your /js/plugins folder

someone else can take a crack at this, if they want better formatting or I'm entirely sure I lost something in translation or japanese just has different words for number of times climaxes vs counting other things? da fuck? lewd ass language.

no idea if there's more characters latter I haven't played far, but I'll add those names if I get those
If anyone is having issues with the menu opening and saying that "Object.hasOwn is not a function" then go into the JS file and replace line 522 (near the bottom) with

if(translate_ero_status.hasOwnProperty(tempStrip)){

It uses the older JS hasOwnProperty which the game seems to like better.

Miss_Emmie

Mar 25, 2022
Could someone tell me how to unlock the Fall/Fallen scene? Using the unlock feature and even beating the game didn't do the job. I suspect it's connected to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

squishingtonsquid

Aug 15, 2020
If anyone is having issues with the menu opening and saying that "Object.hasOwn is not a function" then go into the JS file and replace line 522 (near the bottom) with

if(translate_ero_status.hasOwnProperty(tempStrip)){

It uses the older JS hasOwnProperty which the game seems to like better.
thanks, I forgot to check the packed runtime, I normally just play these games with nw-sdk or python -m http.server and run it from a browser

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
The recollection room (the tent in the starting area) has an unlock button but it doesn't unlock everything, so here's an edited save file that unlocks the rest.
Also if anyone wants the password for that other button nearby, it's
Do you know if there's a post game? I'm not sure if my version was bugged or not but it just instantly returned to title screen after beating the demon? final boss.

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
Do you know if there's a post game? I'm not sure if my version was bugged or not but it just instantly returned to title screen after beating the demon? final boss.
I think it is just the Abyss forest that gets unlock after you beat the boss once(?) but can anyone tell me is there a final final boss in that map or just random encounters + stronger minibosses and the blacksmith for your final weapons?

Could someone tell me how to unlock the Fall/Fallen scene? Using the unlock feature and even beating the game didn't do the job. I suspect it's connected to
Same, i would love to know how to unlock that as well.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes