Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
CatgirlYuna Soon tm sssssooooonnnnnnnn
But likely to be un-optimized upon full launch along with an translation of sorts I feel though.....just incase they don't optimize it well....as I found that even if you frame limit programs on you computer manually you can't stop them from using 3D resources to the max unless you turn down settings massively (been playing hogwarts legacy and can't have raytracing on at all if I want 60FPS, without it nothing higher is guaranteed for myself without going potato settings nearly)

Reactions: Eset Ene
Feb 25, 2021
It is not very well optimized...that said chapter two combat where she goes berserk seems to be buggy since i keep getting stuck on it for some reason

Bean Bandit

Mar 10, 2018
For everyone here is a small program with which you can start jp games you choose the game exe of the game and start this via the program are there any new updates for the game?

Reactions: TankyThomas

Yana779

Jun 13, 2020
For everyone here is a small program with which you can start jp games you choose the game exe of the game and start this via the program are there any new updates for the game?
No new update. The author said that the game will be released this month, but didn't specify the date.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
It is a big game, so it is gonna take a while. I wonder what the final stage and boss are like since the dev was pretty secretive about those areas.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes