Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Hatter153 I wouldn't worry about it as they are translating it themselves I believe. Also with how the game is...I'm not too surprised that ReiPatcher or BepinEx can't find the text and translate it. If it's something that really bugs you then just wait for the release is the easiest option as I don't think there's a way of translating it currently without it being quite a bit of work or making your own translation that is targeted for this game.

Reactions: Hatter153

Hatter153

Feb 23, 2019
Hatter153 I wouldn't worry about it as they are translating it themselves I believe. Also with how the game is...I'm not too surprised that ReiPatcher or BepinEx can't find the text and translate it. If it's something that really bugs you then just wait for the release is the easiest option as I don't think there's a way of translating it currently without it being quite a bit of work or making your own translation that is targeted for this game.
Thank you for a response! I guess waiting for a full release it's an option then

Reactions: Rat-attack

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I like the character models, and the H scenes are very good.
Just need some QoL changes to the gallery.
Like switching to the other scenes quickly (unless it's already there and I'm blind), or presets for outfit customization.

Don't know how I feel about the combat, it's kinda like those old PS2 action games.
I wish it plays more like those old Gundam games, Ace Combat games or Armored Core games.

Anyway, great potential, guess I'll be watching until the full release.

Reactions: TankyThomas
Mar 5, 2023

ver0.11 100%CG savefile

there maybe have bugs in EXPO gallery if you lose some event ,you should better pass EP4A again

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
[v011savedata.reg]

ver0.11 100%CG savefile

there maybe have bugs in EXPO gallery if you lose some event ,you should better pass EP4A again
Passing again does nothing. I redid the whole game like 3 times over at some point because I just couldn't get the last added scene but nothing worked.
I really wish the dev could be arsed to at least include a "REALLY BUGGY" warning along with a 100% save or some shit...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
how many scenes are in this game ?
Game not finishde so we can't answer.

For the moment, there basically 1+ NTR event per act (defeat) and at least one vanilla scene per act.

So probably around 10 - 15 of each depending on how much there act in the final game or if he put more scene per act... ?

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
Basically all batles stage defeat unlock NTR scene in the gallery. You also unlock them by winning the stage (so you can view them too if you want).
Also, make sure to activate the NTR content in the option to be able to see them.
Wait, how do you view scenes in Gallery? It only send me to something like 'Home' for me
Thanks in advance

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Wait, how do you view scenes in Gallery? It only send me to something like 'Home' for me
Thanks in advance
I'd send you to the picture in the post way before
https://f95zone.to/threads/drive-fairy-ideal-raise-v0-11-circle-rin.94383/post-8785483

CHeck the upper part : chose Gallery and you got a choice or area for scene like in the screenshot, just chose the one place you want to go.

the "home" place is for the lovey-dovey scene with Ai-Deal, one of the place you can chose from the gallery.

Also note, the gallery avaible, depend on how far you went into the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TedS and Zweihain

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
I'd send you to the picture in the post way before
https://f95zone.to/threads/drive-fairy-ideal-raise-v0-11-circle-rin.94383/post-8785483

CHeck the upper part : chose Gallery and you got a choice or area for scene like in the screenshot, just chose the one place you want to go.

the "home" place is for the lovey-dovey scene with Ai-Deal, one of the place you can chose from the gallery.

Also note, the gallery avaible, depend on how far you went into the game.
Thank you ver much!

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes