Jokstrap

Jan 16, 2022
Honestly the game so far is great the battle mechanic is like monster hunter you learn and you grow the cluster drain is also a good addition from most games it encourage you to go close to the enemy and drain them and depending on what enemy your fighting a certain action will appear and the new stage gang bang is nice, down side is we need more yuri and a seperate gallery for the drain animation bcs some of them are good and some are just meh thats all from me the overall if you take away the hentai its a fun shooter game reminds me of Gundam Maxiboost 2

Reactions: ZX7H

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Dev just posted on Ci-En.
Game release postponed to august - september.
Delay because it take more time for the dev to make a chapter than what he anticipated. And to focus on finishing the game without more delay, he'll stop making more extra stuff for pay plan (there will be something in February) and he'll cancel the pay plan option untill the game release.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
is it possible to get it somewhere ?
Either pay to unlock the content and download it, or get a paying follower to share it.

pay content used to be shared in the thread, it's just been a few day since the release, so maybe wait a bit more ? That likely not the most urgent content peoples are gonna download & upload when it's out on the same week-end as all the big company game & movie release :D

arkqn

May 23, 2017
Either pay to unlock the content and download it, or get a paying follower to share it.

pay content used to be shared in the thread, it's just been a few day since the release, so maybe wait a bit more ? That likely not the most urgent content peoples are gonna download & upload when it's out on the same week-end as all the big company game & movie release :D
Thanks, i will wait i guess since he disabled the paying plan on his website :D

Hatter153

Feb 23, 2019
So now way to link game (I am using 0.11 ver) with ReiPatcher/BepinEx? I've tried all of the versions of the translators (I mean x64/x86) and still got no luck :(
Changed region, time format to japanese and still nothing happens. BepinEx is not creating folder and reiPatcher is not creating AutoGenerated Translation folder...

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes