HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
this game still on development? because after act 2 the voice line is gone and kinda ruining fap material
yea the whole game is just kind of an in-development hot mess right now, you'd need to be a dev to play it properly and some parts just seem to not work, like the voices. Or it could be that they were never implemented in the first place, I have no idea

Reactions: TankyThomas

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
question is this a fem prot and is there any humiliation through out the game and in the future
Female protagonist. There's technically a guy but he's just a stand in for the player if anything. As for humiliation, I mean sorta? They only really happen during the fights, the lose scenes are her brainwashed as far as I can tell.

waffles4eva

Mar 10, 2021
So was the Dark Atech event in the Expo removed in this update? I had it in the previous update 10.1, but cannot find it now that I've updated to 11.

blewdster

Sep 17, 2019
I really enjoy the gameplay in this especially when comparing it to the dev's previous works. At one point I was just playing the game without regard to the H content. It's kinda like one of those bargain bin PS2 games you would buy and be pleasantly surprised with.

There are some things I wish the devs would expand on. I like the "cross range" hold attacks that drain the enemy while returning your health and vice versa. Most of the animations aren't too involved but some are. I'm not sure how to suggest they be expanded but I feel like they need something.

For one they can only be used on each enemy once, and each enemy can use them on you once. They need to have a reset on this, or even an option to use the attacks as many times as you want. (This could prolly be hacked in honestly)

Also I'm a ryona fan and wouldn't mind having a minigame, or QTE, or something along those lines to escape from a hold or be drained indefinitely instead of a set animation that plays once. For some of the more involved animations this could take the form of a series of tiered QTEs that progress you further into the animation or escape. Suppose I'm just wishing at this point. Some of this stuff could already be in the game, I haven't updated in a couple versions.

tldr: Love the game, wish they would expand on/tweak the ryona "cross" range attack gameplay.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Yo they said they just reupload the 0.11 on 29 Nov because the first one they uploaded was an unoptimized test version please update.

Reactions: baron1976
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes