RayBar

May 12, 2020
I'm not an English native speaker, but does 'Drive Fairy Ideal Raise' doesn't sound like just a bunch random words?
Its a Japenis dev...they are known to just throw random words or use the entire fcking summary as name.Or maybe it did have a sensible meaning in the original language but the translation to english fcked it up:KEK:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I'm not an English native speaker, but does 'Drive Fairy Ideal Raise' doesn't sound like just a bunch random words?
Official game full name is :

駆動妖精
アイディールレイズ

Subtitled : AI-Deal-Rays

if you check the Ci-En.

The Japanese title put through google translate gave :
Driving Fairy Ideal Rays/Raise
So the English title used is bassically the Japanese through a translating tool (in the absence of an official English name).

You'll probably need a good knowledge of the Kanji used to get a good title in English
On a sub note, the dev himself often just shorten the game name to "アイディールレイズ" in his Ci-En post.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

駆動妖精
アイディールレイズ

if you check the Ci-En.

So the English title used is bassically the Japanese through a translating tool (in the absence of an official English name).

You'll probably need a good knowledge of the Kanji used to get a good title in English
On a sub note, the dev himself often just shorten the game name to "アイディールレイズ" in his Ci-En post.
Developer should have translated the kanji instead of the katakana :ROFLMAO:
1667689088629.png

frag/ment

Sep 24, 2022
Developer should have translated the kanji instead of the katakana :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2149750
You omitted the second half of the title, it's not just "駆動妖精". "アイディールレイズ" is the IDEAL RAISE part. My understanding (aside from garbage autotranslation) is that the "Driving/Driven Fairies" are obviously the flying waifus, while IDEAL RAISE is supposed to represent the plot or something (Or it's supposed to be a play on words about something with A.I. and Rays, since there's so many damn ray attacks and plot is about artificial intelligence).

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
駆動妖精アイディールレイズ
It literally says AI-Deal Rays on the DLsite page, blame whoever made this thread.
The word play should be obvious here, no clue why OP didn't catch it.
Some personal thoughts:
Drive fairy is our girl - she is an AI so she is "drived" like a machine, and her way of flying and fighting is similar to fairy.
駆動妖精 could be roughly translated to "motor-driven fairy".

Oh, and the name of our girl is "Ai-deal" , an obvious word play of AI and ideal and her worst enemy is X1, which is called "Ray" in the game.

Reactions: brasileirinho

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
The way the gallery is constructed, you have to select the area first in the gallery tab. From there you can acces the different scene happening in the area.
Here there only one scene in this area. So you'll have to get back to the menu and select another area to get through the scene avaiable.

Although, so area already got multiple scene while other a few since some later scene may happen in the same "area" of the gallery as some of the first scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The way the gallery is constructed, you have to select the area first in the gallery tab. From there you can acces the different scene happening in the area.
Here there only one scene in this area. So you'll have to get back to the menu and select another area to get through the scene avaiable.

Although, so area already got multiple scene while other a few since some later scene may happen in the same "area" of the gallery as some of the first scene.
so if I'm understanding right, to get the scene, I need to go back and play that chapter where the scene is usually unlocked, because since the area inside the gallery tab is missing it's not showing up at all. Thanks, I'll delete the post I made before :)

Miraκ

Mar 3, 2019

駆動妖精
アイディールレイズ

if you check the Ci-En.

So should have it been Ideal AI-Driven Fairy?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes