Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
What is new on the update?
2022/10/30 0:03
There was a bug that the ED of Chapter 5 was not displayed correctly under certain conditions, so it was replaced with Ver0.10.1.
very sorry…

2022/10/31 18:10
Fixed a bug that could not reach the destination in Chapter 6 in a specific environment.

Reactions: PARURA

PARURA

Feb 2, 2019
2022/10/30 0:03
There was a bug that the ED of Chapter 5 was not displayed correctly under certain conditions, so it was replaced with Ver0.10.1.
very sorry…

2022/10/31 18:10
Fixed a bug that could not reach the destination in Chapter 6 in a specific environment.
Thanks buddy

Reactions: Lucifer84

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
okay so forgive my ignorance, but where the hell do you get that new exhibitionism scene? I have access to all of the slots in the gallery but it's in none of them

waffles4eva

Mar 10, 2021
okay so forgive my ignorance, but where the hell do you get that new exhibitionism scene? I have access to all of the slots in the gallery but it's in none of them
You have to have the NTR scenes turned on, then go to the Expo tab in the gallery, as long as you've completed the levels up to that point you should see a new event tab called "Dark Atec" or something like that.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You have to have the NTR scenes turned on, then go to the Expo tab in the gallery, as long as you've completed the levels up to that point you should see a new event tab called "Dark Atec" or something like that.
thanks will check it out sometime

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
yes, i do run it, and nothing change
Which version of the trial do you have ? The free trial or the paid version trial ?
The dev mentionned that each version have a different save.
If you try to apply the save from a paid version and start the free trial, you won't unlock anything, and vice versa.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Is the first screenshot actually in the game? Can't seem to find that event in the chapters or galleries.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The file itself is .mp3,rename it didn't do anything
a file called..
some-file.mp3
can't be an mp3 file if your renamed it to something else like...
some-file.reg
this ^ is what I meant
EDIT: well, that is wrong, the format CAN be an mp3, but the point I was making above is that you can make windows realise that it's a .reg by simply replacing .mp3

Last edited:
Reactions: TankyThomas

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Is the first screenshot actually in the game? Can't seem to find that event in the chapters or galleries.
Seems the defeat scene of Ch.6 is not yet made. Keep loading but nothing comes out.
Yes, the dev couldn't finish the defeat event for chapter 6A in time for the monthly release.
And yes, the 1st screenshot of the thread is from stuff not in the game yet ( chapter 6 A or B from memory if not later on).

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
run the game for first time, then
(notice: you can only do this to a computer that you have admin rights)
a file called..

can't be an mp3 file if your renamed it to something else like...

this ^ is what I meant
EDIT: well, that is wrong, the format CAN be an mp3, but the point I was making above is that you can make windows realise that it's a .reg by simply replacing .mp3

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes