Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Honestly, getting a real good translation would need someone fluent in Japanese and English - and most likely the dev point of view.

Getting the full title through Japanese auto translating tool and on-line dictionnaries bring me something like

駆動妖精
Auto translate =>"Driving Fairy"
Dictionnaries = > "駆動" = Driving force while "妖精" = fairy, sprite , elf with Fairy as the main translation

アイディールレイズ
Auto translate => Ideal Raise
Dictionnaries => "アイディール" = Ideal, however, just "アイディー" gave Identification, ID, identity. While "レイズ" bring either raise (in the meaning of lifting up, getting higher) or Rays, as a name (which would then be also possible to write of as Lays)
So, it seem there lot of pun and word association in the title.

For the first part of the title, you have "driving fairy"... breakable as driving force and fairy. The Main Girl is (bassically) seen as a fairy by the male MC. She's also the "driving force" that make the male MC try to get a better futur and improve himself. In the same time, the male MC "drive" the MC girl during the battle.

The second part of the title, "Ideal Raise"... Ideal, yeah, the girl is kinda the ideal woman for the male MC. But the identity part also came in since part of her need and identified Owner, having to " follow his order" define her iendity. And you can add that even her real identity is unclear
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It's also obviously a pun on her in-game name "AI-Deal". As for the raise / Rays deal... either a wink toward all the ray attack in game, a cultural thing (maybe a famous character, company... in Japan ?), or something along the line of "raise" -> raising ownself / the society (with the AI battle and robot acceptance in the game world) or the fact that all the battle are happening in the sky, hence the need to "raise" ownself to fight ?

Guess that's a pretty walltext for just thinking aloud.
I'll probably stop here and either wait for someone gifted in both language or the dev answer to the question.
As far as the thread title goes, according to the rule it should use the game english name if it got one, and so far, there no "English" title outside of the subtitle in English in the Japanese title...

Reactions: TankyThomas

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
Some personal thoughts:
Drive fairy is our girl - she is an AI so she is "drived" like a machine, and her way of flying and fighting is similar to fairy.
駆動妖精 could be roughly translated to "motor-driven fairy".

Oh, and the name of our girl is "Ai-deal" , an obvious word play of AI and ideal and her worst enemy is X1, which is called "Ray" in the game.
The game's description on another download site run by a Japanese site owner that knows some broken English translates the description of the game in a way so that it's much less deep as we're trying to make it.

Drive Fairy Ideal Raise is the appropriate reading if his translation and interpretation of the game from the author's blog is accurate. The site admin described the game in that you become owner/master of the heroine fairy here so the "Ideal Raise" part is referring literally to raising your ideal girl which happens to be a skinny big breasted android fairy that obeys your commands.

• Thinking Face

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
The game's description on another download site run by a Japanese site owner that knows some broken English translates the description of the game in a way so that it's much less deep as we're trying to make it.

Drive Fairy Ideal Raise is the appropriate reading if his translation and interpretation of the game from the author's blog is accurate. The site admin described the game in that you become owner/master of the heroine fairy here so the "Ideal Raise" part is referring literally to raising your ideal girl which happens to be a skinny big breasted android fairy that obeys your commands.

Well, considering the way the dev is really copying the BEATLESS world and how the highest AI work, that wouldn't be really true, even if it appear so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think we'll either need the dev opinion or see what the game lore contain with futur update to make a clear translation, mindful of the game content & world.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
So thats whay they mean with "fapping will let you blind".

Quite weird bug, had to do the whole level with blury image cuz the character was pusshed down to water by the enemies...
I suggest reporting the bug to the dev. Even if it's "mean" to be to be pushed down, not seeing is a real problem ...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I'm not sure if it's a recent bug from latest updates or its already fixed on a newer version, but I can see that previous versions didn't have same bugs that I'm facing.

For example, on sex scene, every time I click on "next", some settings change. That makes for example that on the scene on the sofa, during the finish animation I only see the guy's back cuz player opacity goes to 100%.
But if you check that didn't happen.

Since on DLSite, developers mention that it's still early access, I already expeted random bugs to pop up on different versions.
That's the whole point of all the trial version really. Having lot of peoples playing it to find and correct bug. So the dev has to be notified.
Of course, it also serve at getting gameplay and content feedback.... as well as playing the whole thing Nth time before the release and paying 10 time the game price worth in supporting fee over the time :D

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019

I like our own explanation much more lol. "Raising the ideal girl" may be a good slogan for those RPG games where players have strong control over the development of characters, but in this story it seems AIdeal knows more than OP and we have no control over anything.

Reactions: baxt75

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
I like our own explanation much more lol. "Raising the ideal girl" may be a good slogan for those RPG games where players have strong control over the development of characters, but in this story it seems AIdeal knows more than OP and we have no control over anything.
I couldn't actually say. I scoured the developer's blog for every post and update he made about Drive Fairy all the way back to the announcement of it but as far as I have been able to find none of them offer any game description or explanation of the title. They've all been updates on development or plugs for his previous game

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
The loading times are probably long due to them not having focused much on optimazation though they are adding in a lot of graphical effects and high quality textures so it comes down to a mix of CPU/GPU and Disk Speed being possible bottle necks for loading and just the game in general. As a result I would hope for things to improve when it fully releases as complete but I have experienced times where performance and loading is the same if not a bit worse compared to the demo's or sneak peaks. (usually from bad coding that's in the heart of the program that would have to be completely redone and the amount the game has to load)

Edit: I loaded up the newest version and watched what tools I have to see what could be the bottleneck and well....My CPU is an I7 7700k (4.2 GHz) and GPU is a 2080 TI, also running with it on an SSD. (I also turned up all the visual settings to max)
CPU is always high usage when in the VN scenes compared to what I would expect it to be when on a black screen or not in focus...so my guess there is that it's loading the entire scene area with no draw distance enabled or view based rendering (renders what your looking at and just a bit more)....Now when loading up the atcual game level and the cutscene for that....my GPU gets full on maxed out while CPU is about the same as before though spikes at times to higher. Defeat cutscenes....those seem like they can be the worst as used my CPU the most. Disk and memory usage are so low they haven't been worth mentioning....

I looked into what of my GPU the game is using and well....who woulda thunk'ed it.....3D usage at 100% pretty much and dedicated memory usage at 11gb...though 3D drops to near 0 when loading. Though I suspect part of this is due to there being no FPS limitation currently for the game as that's what I've foundd causes this usage in the past. Anyway GPU is probably the first bottle neck and then CPU. The game did freeze for me on this version compared to 0.75 and I waited it out and the game continued so I'd suggest if anyone ends up with freezes (even windows saying it stopped responding) give it some time and it may load through it.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017
I love the game galley scene and the mechanic of it but the defeat scene always wonder like what's the lore behind getting defeat by a robot and next thing u know ur in a pool hving freaky2 time with other dude ??

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Could be many things in my mind like she's hacked to do the stuff is the most simple in my mind, other things is where she's taken captive and so the jerkoff scene by two other girls occurs. With I think the 2nd mission's (fighting demostrastion where you first fight Falcons?) defeat at the pool it's hinted at breifly I think of where because you did a poor showing of combat abilities they turn her into a prostituite and a VIP one at that.

Reactions: userstarwars54

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
I love the game galley scene and the mechanic of it but the defeat scene always wonder like what's the lore behind getting defeat by a robot and next thing u know ur in a pool hving freaky2 time with other dude ??
Generally (like in Ch.1), our girl fell down from sky and lost consciousness. She than got picked up by another guy and was transformed into a sexdroid.

Reactions: userstarwars54

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
Could be many things in my mind like she's hacked to do the stuff is the most simple in my mind, other things is where she's taken captive and so the jerkoff scene by two other girls occurs. With I think the 2nd mission's (fighting demostrastion where you first fight Falcons?) defeat at the pool it's hinted at breifly I think of where because you did a poor showing of combat abilities they turn her into a prostituite and a VIP one at that.
Yeah, for several scenes they mentioned AIdeal's access to the sensitive data is removed, so probably that was a punishment for her.

nonosonic

May 9, 2017
You have to have the NTR scenes turned on, then go to the Expo tab in the gallery, as long as you've completed the levels up to that point you should see a new event tab called "Dark Atec" or something like that.
Is there further instructions for this because it sounds simple enough but using "AIdealRaysTrialEarly v0.10.1" and even one of the reg save files provided here in this November I do not see that "Dark" option at all.

JouFoc

Dec 9, 2020
The idea is not bad, the graphics are "normal", the gameplay in a word is terrible, 6 flying girls in 2 axes in an air shooter out of 10

stanz_frost

Sep 19, 2019
this game still on development? because after act 2 the voice line is gone and kinda ruining fap material

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes