GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone have an 0.11 save? Is it actually possible to switch heroines? What happened to that expo 'Dark Atec' scene?

There seems to be some mysteries with this game.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Anyone have an 0.11 save? Is it actually possible to switch heroines? What happened to that expo 'Dark Atec' scene?

There seems to be some mysteries with this game.
Spend a few minutes going through the dev ci-en and get your answer.

You don't switch girl. You can customize the look and battle gear of Ai-Deal a little from the game menu screen however.

The expo scene has been moved. The dev mentionned he replace the scene from that stage by another. Not certain about the google translation, but he came out as replaying the stage to unlock it again.

Reactions: GobbleGobble

TallyWacka

Mar 5, 2017
Has anyone tried adding textures or color to the bleached "bits"? Are there any modding tools available for this?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've been watching this thread for a while, was there ever a release date for full version? I've searched the thread but didn't see anything like that.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I've been watching this thread for a while, was there ever a release date for full version? I've searched the thread but didn't see anything like that.
There an ETA on the game's dlsite page for early april 2023.
However, the dev put it clearly that's a goal, and not a deadline. So it's quite possible, especially seeing the latest ci-en post with some new thing implemented or trying to be implemented that where not intended at first, that the game gonna come out later.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
dude judging by the state of the game, there is no way in hell it releases any time next year in a state that will be properly playable and with enough content

I've seen much more fleshed-out games than this one that continued to take several years to release

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes