redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
The current version is 1.8. Dont know what update about
[Ver1.8]2023/12/22
・Support for DLC of Icharabu app.
・Function added: Layered's Sylpheed attachment/detachment function and color change function added.
・Function addition: Addition of graphic setting items.
-Function change: Added initialization button to audio settings and graphic settings.

basicly just a new version for onsen scene

Reactions: TankyThomas

mochabyte

(▰˘◡˘▰)
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2020
Actually, genuinely pleasantly surprised by this game. Did not expect that!

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
the biggest betrayal in this industry is when developer baiting NTR fans to play their games then suddenly goes full vanilla..
I think the developer is aiming the pure loves fans from the beginning, but then he found NTR scenes are easier to put in the story...

Sep 3, 2019
I stupidly merge the standalone DLC directly to the main game and caused the game to only plays the DLC part, unable to come back to the main games. After going to the creators site I just found out that you only need to replace 2 files to make the DLC appears in the main games, not all the files. now I have to download the entire main games again :rolleyes:(y)

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
I stupidly merge the standalone DLC directly to the main game and caused the game to only plays the DLC part, unable to come back to the main games. After going to the creators site I just found out that you only need to replace 2 files to make the DLC appears in the main games, not all the files. now I have to download the entire main games again :rolleyes:(y)
do explain which 2 files that need to be replaced to make DLC appear in the main game so most of us doesn't need to experience that hardship you just went through please

JosephF

May 28, 2019
do explain which 2 files that need to be replaced to make DLC appear in the main game so most of us doesn't need to experience that hardship you just went through please
What I did was simply copy the "AldealRays_Data" folder from the DLC and paste on the main game. And when asked to overwrite the files, just clicked no.

Reactions: ZX7H and MK252000
Sep 3, 2019
Specifically those two files:
1208925433.manifest

Copy only those 2 files to this folder:
AidealRays_v1.8\AldealRays_Data\StreamingAssets\StandaloneWindows64

And that's it, the DLC is merged to the main game.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes