RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021
yeah. I asked for it like a week ago. if someone has it please give as the game barely works on my pc but the scene viewer is fine

ether391

Nov 25, 2021
I can run the main game. But the DLC starts up, then shows a Unity loading bar, then crashes/closes. Tips?
This is an update to my post. I solved the issue.

Go to Device Manager and the item under display adapters secondary click and choose "disable device". Then run the DLC, hold esc and let go then press settings. Under visuals there is a new setting called "ambient occlusion". Disable that setting. Then reenable your graphics card and you are good.

Dan Varkholme

Aug 26, 2018
I cannot even run chapter 1, any help? I tried to add the saves mentioned here so there might be some bugs or some shit related to that

Mar 9, 2021
I cannot even run chapter 1, any help? I tried to add the saves mentioned here so there might be some bugs or some shit related to that
Well, let's troubleshoot a bit. Have you tried it without the save? It should run fine, even if you didn't extract it and ran it straight from temp.

Bean Bandit

Mar 10, 2018
Hello community, the game doesn't start properly or you have a black screen. It could be that Japanese characters can't be displayed correctly. Either you steal your Windows in the country and region or via the game original JP or you use a software called ntleasWin You start the games on JP display, original Japanese font then the games run in any case the English texts can be viewed as a mod, these are not based on the new game versions, there are loading errors when loading the texts then a black screen

Mar 9, 2021
Do we have a proper zip/rar file for the latest version rather than that weird exe thing the japanese version have? Maybe thats where i got the problem
Isn't it a Unity exe? Can you send a screenshot of what you're clicking on? There are multiple folders, but I think the exe for the game is actually in the Extras Folder

naota22

May 24, 2017
Is the whole "view ntr scenes with main character instead" thing already in? I have 1.8 and 1.03 but I don't see it as an option or I can' figure out how to get it to work. Does it apply to every ntr scene in the game? Not that I really care for the option but I just want to make sure my game is current and working properly.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Is the whole "view ntr scenes with main character instead" thing already in? I have 1.8 and 1.03 but I don't see it as an option or I can' figure out how to get it to work. Does it apply to every ntr scene in the game? Not that I really care for the option but I just want to make sure my game is current and working properly.
Its basically the Onsen scenes, but not all of them. The animations are from the NTR scenes mostly except its done in the Onsen with the MC

Reactions: TankyThomas

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
checking the dev blog once in a while, hoping for any new scene involving enemy girls

but the dev keep talking about the new app and a new project....

it looks like next update gonna be the final one, and it's another pointless scene totally unrelated to the story

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
checking the dev blog once in a while, hoping for any new scene involving enemy girls

but the dev keep talking about the new app and a new project....

it looks like next update gonna be the final one, and it's another pointless scene totally unrelated to the story
Personally think its a missed opportunity, if you think about it. Why is it only AI-Deal or Ray that gets subjected to this upon defeat aside from the little extra stuff from Accurate near end of game or after completion. All others are literally "destroyed" huh even though one made its appearance again after being defeated.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes