#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
Hello everyone, I got a problem, guess im not the first one to come here with it, but there is 360 pages here, so ill just ask: I can quit h scenes, how to solve?

bbloodbane

Apr 29, 2020
You can use a skin overlay. In the character creation screen go to "Body", then on the left hand side click "Skin overlay" (should be the last option). Then on the right side at the top click "Get body overlay template" (or Face overlay template if you want to make face tattoos). This will open a folder on your pc (should be your userdata folder) with a png file called "_Export_" followed by the current time/date. Open this file in photoshop or GIMP, or whatever you prefer. You should get a white body mesh looking file. Then just make a new layer, start making your tattoo on that layer, hide the original layer and export/save your file as a .png when you're ready. Then go back to the game, and click the "Load new texture" button, go to where you saved the overlay, and choose your overlay. That should make it so your character now has the tattoo you made.

Some tips: every time I export the file in GIMP, it automatically updates in the character creator if I have the overlay imported there, making it so i can check any adjustments I make very easily. Also for tattoos you'll want to edit the transparency, otherwise it will look really bad in the game.

EDIT: should also add that you can do the same for clothing, except there it's called "clothes overlays", then "dump original texture", and depending on what you're trying to do you may want to enable "Hide base texture". This way you can cut unwanted parts out of certain clothes without actually changing the original part.
i know this process but i dont like the quality of the result:
when u try to contour the jpeg files or png for a tattoo and pick one complex image, u must to clear the "white space"(example 1, notice the white on the left arm) with some tricks,but i don't like the result.
when you apply some kind of layer white color,(example 1) u must change blend method via photoshop or similar but u need a "base" for blending, so that's why i ask for skin texture, im trying to reach this level(example 2) TasteLikeChicken i have created a male tattoo sleeve and trust me is so frustrating
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, i love tattoed girls.... ;)

D

Deleted member 1330038

Been looking for something like this ever since my tiny mind learned the words A.I and V.R..
The sheer size of uploads will slow down my download. Will have to be patient and take time to get all these...*sigh*

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I got a problem, guess im not the first one to come here with it, but there is 360 pages here, so ill just ask: I can quit h scenes, how to solve?
You don't have to read every page, search is in the top right. The problem might be fixed if you use the CareBair package. There is an option to freeze non participants. That mod is in the optional mods folder.

Reactions: #4a4a4a
Mar 25, 2020
New question. I think I've run into a slight problem. When I try to load in a saved file, the game infinite loads. Then if I go into character creator, the character doesn't load in and instead its blank and when I move the camera, the background shifts and changes. Any idea?
Sounds really odd. which version do you have? Might be that some archives got corrupted or your GPU driver in need to be updated, might start to look into that

TastesLikeChicken

Jan 12, 2020
i know this process but i dont like the quality of the result:
when u try to contour the jpeg files or png for a tattoo and pick one complex image, u must to clear the "white space"(example 1, notice the white on the left arm) with some tricks,but i don't like the result.
when you apply some kind of layer white color,(example 1) u must change blend method via photoshop or similar but u need a "base" for blending, so that's why i ask for skin texture, im trying to reach this level(example 2) TasteLikeChicken i have created a male tattoo sleeve and trust me is so frustrating
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, i love tattoed girls.... ;)
I did a few tattoos, mostly using images I found online. Never had an issues cutting them out of the white space, the magic wand tool worked fine for me.

Also for some reason I can't look at the image you linked.

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
They are included in the repack.

Try to extract with a different program and see if it isn't just WinRAR acting up, it can do that sometimes. I recommend 7zip as an alternate. If not, I don't know what to say. You could try the torrent from the post that announced the latest version, which is all in one file and only has one extraction to do. If you do get the 10 parts extracted, there should be another archive that might be missing the dot before the file type inside them.

You'd have to mod it in like others did.

EDIT: I've seen reports of models being deformed after 4.1 was released, is it better to hold off until next version or is there a second confirmation of this issue? Would it be better to test it before fully porting everything from 4.0 instead of waiting or just updating?
Ik this man....but I want the hillheels to work...just that XD

link66

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone have a link for additional Clothing packs? I get some errors with cards that i'm missing clothing, hair, etc.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Is it possible to set the "Dick Size" in the character creation ? I didn't find if it's the case ^^

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
I've been testing the AI_ExtraGirl mod that's included in the BR. Tried searching around a bit but couldn't find any answer to this: Is it possible to change the icon colour of the girls added? As it is now I have a bunch of them running around with purple, and it's hard to say which is which

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is it possible to have h scene subs?
Unfortunately no. Perhaps with a later update of the mod.
Not as far as I know. (I wonder what they are saying as well!)
There is already a mod in place that adds subs to the character maker, so it is possible, but the mod has yet to be expanded to H if it ever will be expanded. The problem is there are no text lines to go off of like the previous game had hidden somewhere in the files, so any modder doing the expansion would be doing everything based on the audio, which is way harder.

I've been testing the AI_ExtraGirl mod that's included in the BR. Tried searching around a bit but couldn't find any answer to this: Is it possible to change the icon colour of the girls added? As it is now I have a bunch of them running around with purple, and it's hard to say which is which
I'm not aware of any capability to change colors, I'll have to look at the options more thoroughly. I would love this, too, now that I have three girls on purple. Finding a very specific girl among them is pretty difficult unless they stick together. Two of them, a pair of twins with only the hair being mirrored to distinguish them, used to stick together until I made a comment here while training them and completely jinxed it. Now I rarely find them together.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
you guys know if there a option or mod or somet to create a girl like a minx or such? like in a furry way. i know a lot may dont like that kind of fetish but well, i dont put chains on myself. i am just a free spirit and enjoy the whole food :3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you guys know if there a option or mod or somet to create a girl like a minx or such? like in a furry way. i know a lot may dont like that kind of fetish but well, i dont put chains on myself. i am just a free spirit and enjoy the whole food :3
I'm pretty sure there isn't.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes