alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If the betterpack really ready to go? because I try it and some faces and shoes are broken in the CC menu, even the default military boots are missing model and texture? Also, the "sideloader" thing it's just more items content or just thing for that Studio thing I had never use since Honey Select.
Modded items may have issues, that's just the nature of modding, they don't always work as if they were official items for the game. As for the modpack, if you don't use the studio, you don't need it.

i can't have access on the kenzato website, its always Error 522
That just means that it failed to connect, but isn't down, keep trying and it will connect eventually.

AI_Lonewolf

Oct 23, 2021
Hello!
How many girls are in the island? I have experienced similar problems whit the AI going awol when many girls are doing stuffs at the same time, i mean more then 10/12.
Try to remove some of them and play for some time, then add more girls 1 at time.
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, there is only one girl on the island, I wanted to restart the game from scratch to see how the girl evolves in the full game using only visual mods.
I did some tests and started a new game with a stock UserData (provided by the Betterpack R11) and found out the girl was stuck at the exact same place as my previous game: She uses the shower located near the entrance to the last area of the island and then gets stuck at the end of wearing clothes' animation.
I'm quite short of new idea to overcome the bug ;)

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
It is quite a peculiar bug....try to build a home whit at least a shower/bathtube inside, so she has another (safer?) spot where she can wash. I don't think the problem is the spot anyway, more probably it is something she is wearing.
Have you provided her whit instructions about eating/sleeping and so on yet?
If you can't afford to build a house yet i can provide you whit one that i use. The content of the zipped file goes inside "Userdata" folder.
Another way to pimpoint the problem is to use cheat tools, a plugin installed in the repack (Pause key). When she get stuck open it, select her in "Heroines", scroll down and select "open actor in inspector", then in the bigger window scroll down until you find (on the left) "AiProject.Definitions.Desire.ActionType" and look on the right what ai routine she is trying (and falling) to accomplish.

Reactions: AI_Lonewolf

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Okay, now that's horrifying.
No really because, I just lurk this thread for no real reason at all cause I don't play this whatsoever (anymore), and when I clicked in to that, I LITERALLY fucking jumped and also felt my heart fall to my fucking ass. Model problems like this will never cease to scare the shit out of me. I literally use an add-on to permanently block these images so I don't have to see them again. :sick:

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Hello!

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, there is only one girl on the island, I wanted to restart the game from scratch to see how the girl evolves in the full game using only visual mods.
I did some tests and started a new game with a stock UserData (provided by the Betterpack R11) and found out the girl was stuck at the exact same place as my previous game: She uses the shower located near the entrance to the last area of the island and then gets stuck at the end of wearing clothes' animation.
I'm quite short of new idea to overcome the bug ;)
I am having the same issues. I recently downloaded the better repack and all the optional files. After the 600g download, I started a game. Everything seemed to be working fine. Once I built up enough repour with the girl, I attempted to make boom boom. Boom boom was successful!! But, not fully. I tried to remove clothing and no matter what option I chose, her clothes would not budge. After I ended the scene, I noticed she would get stuck in a task. I would load a save and she would be on an invisible hoverboard. Floating a bit with no walk animation, then get stuck again. Pretty sure there is a bug or 20 in the repack.

Has any one figured out which mods cause these issues? Would like to remove the problem child/ren.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am having the same issues. I recently downloaded the better repack and all the optional files. After the 600g download, I started a game. Everything seemed to be working fine. Once I built up enough repour with the girl, I attempted to make boom boom. Boom boom was successful!! But, not fully. I tried to remove clothing and no matter what option I chose, her clothes would not budge. After I ended the scene, I noticed she would get stuck in a task. I would load a save and she would be on an invisible hoverboard. Floating a bit with no walk animation, then get stuck again. Pretty sure there is a bug or 20 in the repack.

Has any one figured out which mods cause these issues? Would like to remove the problem child/ren.
You could also just wait for a new repack version, that tends to mean bug fixes and this being a fairly major issue means it is likely a high priority fix that is already being worked on.

HajenDK

Apr 26, 2018

Dont' know if it will help you but i disabled the additional accesories controls and my game started working just fine again :)

Reactions: Justinof

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Is there a way to walk-run faster? Is there a way to speed-up or eliminate searching/picking up things?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to walk-run faster? Is there a way to speed-up or eliminate searching/picking up things?
Not sure about the first, but the second can be done with the Cheat Tools mod already in the repack. I do believe you still have to wait out the time it takes to unlock areas, though.

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
In the BR folder([optional]BRExtras), there is a folder 100% save, just copy the UserData folder and paste it to the root game(be careful, it erases your worlds), that is for unlocking every area.
After that just use the map to go fast to wherever you need to go, using the red flags in the map.
Then if you want things by the lot, just use the cheat tools(ctl+pause by default) and add +99 of every item every time you press the button, so you won't need to search for anything anymore!

Good Luck!

AI_Lonewolf

Oct 23, 2021
It is quite a peculiar bug....try to build a home whit at least a shower/bathtube inside, so she has another (safer?) spot where she can wash. I don't think the problem is the spot anyway, more probably it is something she is wearing.
Have you provided her whit instructions about eating/sleeping and so on yet?
If you can't afford to build a house yet i can provide you whit one that i use. The content of the zipped file goes inside "Userdata" folder.
Well, she was stuck almost instantly when I loaded the save, so I don't think a built home will fix the problem ;)
I changed her clothes and the clothes that were available in the changing spot, but it didn't help.
I think I asked her to eat and take a rest, but I'm not sure.
Another way to pimpoint the problem is to use cheat tools, a plugin installed in the repack (Pause key). When she get stuck open it, select her in "Heroines", scroll down and select "open actor in inspector", then in the bigger window scroll down until you find (on the left) "AiProject.Definitions.Desire.ActionType" and look on the right what ai routine she is trying (and falling) to accomplish.
AiProject.Definitions.Desire.ActionType stores several values:
mode: endtaskdressout
prevmode: gotodressout
prevactionmode: normal
reservedmode: normal
I tried to change mode or prevmode, but she didn't bunge.
Dont' know if it will help you but i disabled the additional accesories controls and my game started working just fine again :)
How did you disable it? I searched through the cheat menu and didn't find anything related.

HajenDK

Apr 26, 2018
Well, she was stuck almost instantly when I loaded the save, so I don't think a built home will fix the problem ;)
I changed her clothes and the clothes that were available in the changing spot, but it didn't help.
I think I asked her to eat and take a rest, but I'm not sure.

AiProject.Definitions.Desire.ActionType stores several values:
mode: endtaskdressout
prevmode: gotodressout
prevactionmode: normal
reservedmode: normal
I tried to change mode or prevmode, but she didn't bunge.

How did you disable it? I searched through the cheat menu and didn't find anything related.
Go to options plugin settings and click the tab from additional accessorries controls and disable both :)

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
Hello, I've had this game for over a year, but have problems to get cards to load correctly. I also have the Koikatsu Series where I never had any such issues, since extra textures and sometimes objects are saved within the cards. Strangely AI Shoujo gives me trouble with about half of the cards I find, so perhaps there is some installation issue.
For example this card wont load correctly:
AISChaF_20210930133249584.png
Many I download miss certain parts of their custom hair or have an entirely different haircut altogether. Sometimes (like with the one above) the body is also severely twisted and deformed, like broken arms, box shaped butts, edges instead of curves etc. . Faces are also sometimes very wrong, and eyes of different color. I could ignore it for the longest time since I used mostly selfmade characters, but it has recently become too frustrating to re-edit half the downloads.
So I seek advice where and how to get the installation correctly. I have installed the latest HF patch of course, but it seems that is not enough modding to get all the resources needed for most common cards. The question is what I would need otherwise.

As a second question: Is there a way to have more than 3 savegames? I can't bring enough characters in survival (the end island which can do more is too boring), and I have more themes than 3 that I would like to field. I searched for this online but only saw a steam post that was inconclusive.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, I've had this game for over a year, but have problems to get cards to load correctly. I also have the Koikatsu Series where I never had any such issues, since extra textures and sometimes objects are saved within the cards. Strangely AI Shoujo gives me trouble with about half of the cards I find, so perhaps there is some installation issue.
For example this card wont load correctly:
View attachment 1498614
Many I download miss certain parts of their custom hair or have an entirely different haircut altogether. Sometimes (like with the one above) the body is also severely twisted and deformed, like broken arms, box shaped butts, edges instead of curves etc. . Faces are also sometimes very wrong, and eyes of different color. I could ignore it for the longest time since I used mostly selfmade characters, but it has recently become too frustrating to re-edit half the downloads.
So I seek advice where and how to get the installation correctly. I have installed the latest HF patch of course, but it seems that is not enough modding to get all the resources needed for most common cards. The question is what I would need otherwise.

As a second question: Is there a way to have more than 3 savegames? I can't bring enough characters in survival (the end island which can do more is too boring), and I have more themes than 3 that I would like to field. I searched for this online but only saw a steam post that was inconclusive.
There is not a way to have more saves.

Reactions: s.kirmish
Sep 17, 2019
Hello
This Card load in my old Br2.3 with newest updates perfect with no isues. Maybe you switch to Better repack from ScrewthisNoise?
I use the non steam version, if that was the Problem, someone of the other Steam version user try to fix this Cards.
* I shortened the Numbers at the end of her Name after the Date .*=1520686_AISChaF_2021093014.png"
That might be not nessesery but is helpfull for me sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: s.kirmish

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
There is not a way to have more saves.
Damn, that confirms my fears. How do all the people from the card submission thread even test their models out, or are they just for posing in studio?

Hello

This Card load in my old Br2.3 with newest updates perfect with no isues. Maybe you switch to Better repack from ScrewthisNoise?
I use the non steam version, if that was the Problem, someone of the other Steam version user try to fix this Cards.
* I shortened the Numbers at the end of her Name after the Date .*=1520686_AISChaF_2021093014.png"
That might be not nessesery but is helpfull for me sometimes.
Thank you for the tips. Good to know the card works somewhere at least, so I am trying right now to get to br11. 120gb still to download though.

Radbrad2012

Dec 22, 2017
I have a problem with Extra Girls Plugin- any girl I add in the 5th slot, seems to have a bug where I can't remove her clothes during sex scenes, does any one have the solution for this?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes