alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So i've downloaded and deleted this game a few times because of on and off sparks but I've consistently noticed that the characters in the modpack don't work as intended, was I supposed to download something off the side for the modpack characters to work properly? By not working correctly I mean when you load them in their clothes or faces aren't as they appear on the card and states that its missing a mod of some sorts some help would be appreciated as some of these characters I would like to use.
The mod that is missing is likely the cause, as to why it is missing, probably pay walled.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I changed the height of my character to a gnome and when I started a sex he got taller... Not sure why I tested that either.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I changed the height of my character to a gnome and when I started a sex he got taller... Not sure why I tested that either.
There is a plugin "AI_UnlockPlayerHeight" that prevents the use of a MC whit a height too much outside the safe range for the H animations to align correctly, i mean for "safe" a height between 65 to 80 approximate.
You can change the settings in the plugins menu, but be aware of this issue.

longjin2k

Sep 2, 2021
hi everyone, i am missing the ai-girl preorder pack for honey select 2 mod, can anyone give me the link or the file

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hi everyone, i am missing the ai-girl preorder pack for honey select 2 mod, can anyone give me the link or the file
I believe that is in the Better Repack version already.

Hi all, can someone teach me how to download this? Do I download the torent file? The website says its 90gb which is crazy....
Either one, the torrent or the direct download works. The 90GB is because the torrent has the Sideloader Modpack, which is unnecessary if you don't use the studio. You need a torrent client program like BitTorrent for torrents and these programs can select what not to download.

Reactions: linus.quotes

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I am looking for the Screw This Repack and updates...so many thread here. ..anyone help ? thanks
C

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a way to get this down to the 1-10gb range? 30,60,90 is just too much. lmao
Usually, games that big are on PS or XBOX discs haha.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
some chara need mods, but i don´t know where to get them
some help?
Is it because of a message at the top of the screen? If so, try replacing all the character's accessories, the ring in the maker, by taking them off and putting them back on. The game may be using newer versions and characters save whatever version of a mod is used. The game cannot tell that a different version is on a character, so it thinks the mod is missing.

Is there a way to get this down to the 1-10gb range? 30,60,90 is just too much. lmao
Nope, this game is just that big. You can reduce some of it by sacrificing the, studio only, Sideloader Modpack if you have it, but there is no way to get as low as the numbers you're specifically asking about in your comment.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
quite a few of my cards are missing the Is.Acc.bysh mod, is it a paid mod, can anyone share it with me?
The cards are probably just using an old version of the mod. Try replacing the accessories on them with the same thing by taking it off and putting them back on. Cards keep whatever version was last saved to them, but the system detects whatever version is in your Mods folder. This can lead to a missing mod message and is more often the reason for them than an actual missing mod.

Does anyone know a page of mods? the links here are down
The Discord

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi there i run into a problem,i extract a mod with change the visibility but now i almost can see nothingonly 20 m in front of me whats really sucks to build etc. so anyone who knows the name of this mod so i can delet it? thanks

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
I know what you mean, I've been having too much trouble with new repacks, my laptop keeps crashing too much, so then I decided to go back a few repacks, I've decompressed the old BR3.1.1, it's no more than 15Gb, and it's just working perfect at least 40fps. I hope it works for you also!

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I know what you mean, I've been having too much trouble with new repacks, my laptop keeps crashing too much, so then I decided to go back a few repacks, I've decompressed the old BR3.1.1, it's no more than 15Gb, and it's just working perfect at least 40fps. I hope it works for you also!
Where did you get that repack?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
How do I activate the cheats? I see there are several in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder, I tried to put the files in the main game folder (with the .exe), but nothing happens. :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes