madeofcrust2

Nov 18, 2018
Hello all,
I have two simple questions, first is it possible to change a girl appearance in-game (without having to go to the data terminal), for example in the middle of a sex scene. I have the R9 pack with the AI Cheat Tools, that allow me to select girls and open them in the inspector or to check the game object, but I havent found a way to use them to this end.
The second question regards that there are only 3 (i think) threesome possitions, which is quite low compared to other illusion games, is there any mod that adds more threesome positions?
thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello all,
I have two simple questions, first is it possible to change a girl appearance in-game (without having to go to the data terminal), for example in the middle of a sex scene. I have the R9 pack with the AI Cheat Tools, that allow me to select girls and open them in the inspector or to check the game object, but I havent found a way to use them to this end.
The second question regards that there are only 3 (i think) threesome possitions, which is quite low compared to other illusion games, is there any mod that adds more threesome positions?
thanks in advance.
During sex? No, customization can only be done through the maker, which is only accessible in certain areas that do not include during sex.

There is no mod that adds positions at all that I am aware of.

Dec 17, 2021
Guys, when the MC is having sex with the girl, she does not take off their clothes. And yes, I clicking in the options to take the clothes off. How to solve this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am missing this mod can anyone share it for me.
View attachment 1550501
Usually, if it says it is missing, what is actually happening is the game sees a difference in versions of a mod between the characters and the game files. Try reapplying any accessories your girls have on by removing them and then putting them back on. This will cycle out the old version the card was using.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
At the first page of this thread you'll see the links, here is the one you're looking for:
What are the differences between these Repacks? Like, for example, that R3 and the R10 that is on the first page here?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What are the differences between these Repacks? Like, for example, that R3 and the R10 that is on the first page here?
RX3 has extremely old, and probably buggy versions of mods compared to RX10 and doesn't have everything Illusion put out for official content, such as the translations for the dating function that came with the After Party DLC. I'm pretty sure it was RX10 specifically that introduced the After Party translations to the repack.

Reactions: linus.quotes

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
RX3 has extremely old, and probably buggy versions of mods compared to RX10 and doesn't have everything Illusion put out for official content, such as the translations for the dating function that came with the After Party DLC. I'm pretty sure it was RX10 specifically that introduced the After Party translations to the repack.
Ok I've been playing for a week or so with the br3.1.1, no bugs, just(obviously) missing mods like clothes or heels, but the best thing is that I can play at 40fps, because my laptop is a little bit old.

It's like vanillifying the game but with some mods that make it look good and playable.

Hope it helps.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Ok I've been playing for a week or so with the br3.1.1, no bugs, just(obviously) missing mods like clothes or heels, but the best thing is that I can play at 40fps, because my laptop is a little bit old.

It's like vanillifying the game but with some mods that make it look good and playable.

Hope it helps.
Thank you for sharing that!
I play on a laptop too, a not very powerful laptop (2Gb GPU) and I will try to play using that BR10 version first to see how it works regarding fps, but I'm relieved that if it doesn't works well I can try the 3.1.1 version instead.

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
Koikatsu had a way to open a mod menu where numerous details about the mods could be changed on the fly while in the game. I find the inflation bellies are a bit too much when applied on pregnant characters who already have quite the stomach, and I would also like to look whether expressions can be changed like in Koikatsu.
..However, I can't find the hotkey for the menu, so does it not exist for AI? I found the one for 1stPerson and the one that opens the graphicMod detail window that can't be closed without restart.

Glitxh

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a place where you can download mods or is it just the HF patch? And are there character customazaction mods Or is that all just in the base game. I really like the pale carnations models and was wondering if I can make characters like that with just the HF patch.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
How do I fix this error? I keep getting this error for most of the cards I try to load
View attachment 1559780
Go to the character creation, locate the character with occupy the mods and load it, finally overwriting the character on the same card. If the error is in the body I suggest you delete the character but if you want to keep it, try to change the textures of his body or load the character without the missing part, at the bottom right there are multiple options to load a character (you can also make combinations with others). Sometimes the character fucks himself up by mixing his body with his clothes and not even his face can be saved.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
From my opinion, this game lacks a lot of support from the community and almost all the mods are obtained by paying (and the ones that are really good can be counted on the fingers), for those who want to download it for being the newest thing in illusion games I better recommend kokaitsu, it has a larger community and many more options. If it is true that there is a discord community that shows you mods, but it is quite uncomfortable (you know how discord is).

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I'm sorry I'm that dumb, but what does it mean to 'Vanilify the game'? There is a .bat in the game's zip, I couldn't find some 'Read Me' about that, neither about the 'Registry Fixer.bat' file... It's necessary to do anything besides executing the 'InitSetting.exe' to start playing?

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
I'm sorry I'm that dumb, but what does it mean to 'Vanilify the game'? There is a .bat in the game's zip, I couldn't find some 'Read Me' about that, neither about the 'Registry Fixer.bat' file... It's necessary to do anything besides executing the 'InitSetting.exe' to start playing?
Vanillify the game is making it a standard game, like when you install the game without mods.
It plays as the company intended to play it in the first place.
Ok, this is not an easy or fast procedure:
1.-Backup your game
2.-run the Vanillify the game.bat file
3.- it will erase all mods you have, it will leave the game as installed in japanese without all the better repack functions and mods
4.- run ai-syoujyo.exe
5.- You'll see the difference

hope it helps!

p.s.- if you don't like it vanillified, just replace the folder with your backup!

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Vanillify the game is making it a standard game, like when you install the game without mods.
It plays as the company intended to play it in the first place.
Ok, this is not an easy or fast procedure:
1.-Backup your game
2.-run the Vanillify the game.bat file
3.- it will erase all mods you have, it will leave the game as installed in japanese without all the better repack functions and mods
4.- run ai-syoujyo.exe
5.- You'll see the difference

hope it helps!

p.s.- if you don't like it vanillified, just replace the folder with your backup!
Thank you for the info, yeah, I'll stick to the repack version anyway because I want the game in English, can't read japanese at all
'^^
And I want it to be uncensored, I suppose that the standard version of the game is censored, right?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes