bumble_bee

Jul 26, 2017
Hey everyone!
I asked this some weeks ago, but the question didn't go far, so I will try again, hope its OK.
I have seen some photos of girls, that have their Bra squeezing the breasts and "folding" them basically. I have seen a stockings clothing like this, but not a Bra one. Any ideas where and what? Is it a mod or?
Thanks!

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
It's been a while and I came back with my old character and meeting this problem? Anyone know how to fix this?
1661582083507.png

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
Hello everyone .. I ask for information for pregnancy .. I have a girl pregnant but there are no effects .. it always remains with the same shapes .. what settings should I put to see the effects of pregnancy in the game .. I have as mod AI_Pregnancy and KK_Pregnancy +.
Thank you

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
KK_PregnancyPlus is the mod version for Koikatsu, you must have AI_PregnancyPlus.dll in your plugins folder along whit AI_Pregnancy.dll.

Reactions: andybox86

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Perhaps I missed it in the threads here (Hey, there ARE 500+!), but while I do find lots of cards for characters, and modifications, are there any 'build loadouts' for housing? You've got that GIGANTIC Housing island, and while it's great to be able to just go hog-wild and build whatever you want, I don't have the skills to do something phenominal that it would deserve.

Did I simply miss the boat and not see them, and they're just sitting there, and I am simply a doofus, or what?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not sure what is here but there is a housing section on Discord
Also Yuki Portal has a Housing section

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Perhaps I missed it in the threads here (Hey, there ARE 500+!), but while I do find lots of cards for characters, and modifications, are there any 'build loadouts' for housing? You've got that GIGANTIC Housing island, and while it's great to be able to just go hog-wild and build whatever you want, I don't have the skills to do something phenominal that it would deserve.

Did I simply miss the boat and not see them, and they're just sitting there, and I am simply a doofus, or what?
There are 3 house sizes, folders ... \ 01 ... \ 02 ... \ 03
There are a few pages for the download,
but since HS2DX appeared, this has fallen asleep in the western latitudes.

This is still being maintained in the official JP area.
This area can only be reached via VPN

An update of this page is available

With regular updates

The boat is always there, sometimes invisible through a bug. The island can always be left over the jetty

Reactions: sadopandoria

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
hi all..is there any female card that exactly can showing same face like idol stars (heejin loona, tzuyu twice, jihyo twice, irene red velvet, eunha gfriend ,etc) or hot jav stars like asahi mizuno, yua mikami, tsubaki sannomiya, rika omi, mina kitano, etc? any clue or info/link to share?

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
hello everyone .. help me please .. i have a gaming laptop with 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce RTX 3050 card.

I ask is there a solution to avoid the shots in the game with obvious drops in FPS ..? I use graphic mod.. I entered 4 girls plus 2 with extra girls .. the ram is busy for 15 gb in the game but I have drops in FPS that goes from 60 to 0 and the game is jerky .. it happens in particular when the girls move or meet .. I ask those who are more experienced than me if it is possible to have a solution .. I know the situation of the game which is not very optimized .. thanks to all .. Sorry for my english..

merc320

Mar 10, 2022
hello everyone .. help me please .. i have a gaming laptop with 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce RTX 3050 card.

I ask is there a solution to avoid the shots in the game with obvious drops in FPS ..? I use graphic mod.. I entered 4 girls plus 2 with extra girls .. the ram is busy for 15 gb in the game but I have drops in FPS that goes from 60 to 0 and the game is jerky .. it happens in particular when the girls move or meet .. I ask those who are more experienced than me if it is possible to have a solution .. I know the situation of the game which is not very optimized .. thanks to all .. Sorry for my english..
I have fps drops from 60fps to 25fps 3070ti 3700x 32gb 3800mhz ram its just the game.

Reactions: andybox86

Leafgreen

Dec 2, 2020
Category:

-

File size:
106.3 GiB

Oh hell no. Much as i love the type of game, even Ark and all it's maps are less than 106gb. Hard pass.

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Category:

-

File size:
106.3 GiB

Oh hell no. Much as i love the type of game, even Ark and all it's maps are less than 106gb. Hard pass.
  • [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20211009] Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z (66.7 GiB)
Skip the sideloader option unless you're going to be using it for StudioNEO

merc320

Mar 10, 2022
Category:

-

File size:
106.3 GiB

The game with all mods is about 210gb

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
Can someone share the full save data?
Really appreaciate
If you've downloaded the BetterRepack version of the game, there should be a 100% save in:
..AI-Shoujo BR R13\[OPTIONAL] BRExtras\100% save\UserData\save

If you don't havbe it, check attachment (didn't used the 100% save myself, so i don't know if it's working)
Unzip and copy to:
..\UserData\save

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes