• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
I figured out the problem.

My game had bugged, so that the girl I was supposed to start with disappeared from the island completely after meeting Shan for the first time.

Re-extracting/reinstalling fixed it, though I'm still not sure what caused this :LUL:

Thanks for the gameplay advice though, HiddenGameMember (y)

Reactions: HiddenGameMember
D

Deleted member 87664

is there a list of H-uses for items and what girls do on them yet? (like beds tubs showers)

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Hey guys, not sure if anyone's asked this yet, but has anyone else encountered a problem where the character creator doesn't work? I tried starting a new game, and I get stuck on the step where you have to pick a character. It doesn't matter which card I pick, they're all blank.

Edit: Looked up a video and it seems as though my character creator works, it's just not loading a character model. I think it might be loading an environment instead? Does anyone know what might be going on?

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hey guys, not sure if anyone's asked this yet, but has anyone else encountered a problem where the character creator doesn't work? I tried starting a new game, and I get stuck on the step where you have to pick a character. It doesn't matter which card I pick, they're all blank.

Edit: Looked up a video and it seems as though my character creator works, it's just not loading a character model. I think it might be loading an environment instead? Does anyone know what might be going on?
Picking up the full pack of BR2 or BR2.1 fixes this; alternately if you can find fixed culture libraries, that will save the reinstall.

quaddies

Dec 4, 2018
Would like to ask how do you grab a girl's hand? I'm seeing animation when i get near to a girl while she's following me it automatically holds her hand but when i walk away she keeps letting it go. How do you make it stay?

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone having issues with clothes overlay? When I apply them, part of the body turns invisible.
Ok set the patern of clothes you like, then go to the misc tab and set it from -1 or -90, as you like(it doesn't change at all), then go back to overlay texture, set the one you like, and set the hide original texture on, then you can see it as it's supposed to be, ps; the overlay texture must be transparent about 75 to 95%, unless you really don't wanna see any clothes at all, lol, ok!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes