LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Repack 2.3 split files for easy download on Zippyshare, remember to get all 22 files and unpack 001, enjoy :p

Jdownloader recommended and dont forget to use VPN against geo-blocking.

Credits to ScrewThisNoise for those ever awesome repacks and updates (y)

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I guess I should of said "simulation" instead -- since that's what "dating simu"s have now turned into.. -- not necessarily actually having to date. Oh androids... huh. What do you know.

uh yeah I figured so much for the DHH options haha. At least from what you're telling me it's not so bad since it's sliders... instead of a .txt >__>.

Does the full repack come with the latest Bep? Or am i supposed to download that separate? I couldn't really tell.

Also thanks for the answser

So is the game fun with the simulation and the actual foraging/crafting aspect?
First you are welcome...

Also, I knew what you meant, I was being sarcastic, because I know this is a "dating sim" style game... but the only dating parts are short and uneventful, so it's more like survival and smashing after saving her from diphtheria or e coli for the 27th time... LOL!

Yes, STN is good for updating Bep with his BR releases but check the Discord mod thread or the Bep Github page often as they are releasing updates a couple times a week. If you stay on the cutting edge with mods you will likely need to manually update Bep a few times in between STN's releases (which are also very often). Just be cautioned that many of these modders release a mod then stop support, so you may lose a mod or two when STN drops a new release because Bep is updated and the Illusion core Unity files change reference addresses a lot as of now. It's a casualty of following the modder pages.

I am waiting for DHH to break (hoping it doesn't, buuut... yeah...) because Connector_JP stopped support like a little over a month ago (RL events). I'll likely pick it up then out of necessity since I was already working on a similar mod anyway. I would also like to add a few features like adjusting the volume, color, and alpha density of the fog and unlocking the extra post processing engine options for swapping out different feature types. IE., there are camera filters for Mobile Graphics (which works best for people with on board graphics that have low RAM and suffering from low FPS), SD graphics (for low end machines with low end gfx cards), then the HDRP graphics which are already utilized, but in my opinion, a bit poorly. A lot more can be done to tweak them too -- especially since they used the base unity camera filters, the free experimental post processing plugin by Unity, then an alternate premium package as well. This leaves well over a hundred adjustments that can be made for better performance and also for better graphics, activated or deactivated, etc. Another thing, they used the early release experimental HDRP engine which allows a pseudo 7 layer shader texture profile (diffuse and normal on R and G channels then height, metallic, smoothness, edge, and AO on B) but they only used Albedo (Diffuse) and Normal maps, forgoing height, metallic, smoothness, edge, and AO maps. So, I was kind of playing around with the idea of making photorealistic PBR shaders in BBS's Materialize...

As far DHH goes it wish it was a text file or at least something I could open in VS or Notepad+, but he coded it all as one thing, so the config output file saves are a dhs file, and I don't know two tiddles about HyperSnap software. LOL!

Yes, the game is fun... I mean, it's not game of the year material, but it has it's grind and rewards. I've certainly played worse AAA release games in my life, so yeah, it's a decent game, albeit short. However, it seems that 1.0.4+ has added a bit more interactivity for story purposes, so, it's getting better still.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hi is there anywhere I can download character cards for this game like anime characters(except discord) also if I choose main character as female there is only few h positions and activity is available compared to male or fu*a,can i unlock more latter?sorry Iam really new to all this,any answers would be really appreciated :)

Reactions: freecia
Sep 17, 2019
Hi is there anywhere I can download character cards for this game like anime characters(except discord) also if I choose main character as female there is only few h positions and activity is available compared to male or fu*a,can i unlock more latter?sorry Iam really new to all this,any answers would be really appreciated :)
Hello and i got this little list of info links for youf95zone
*Edit:
Game1.0.5 BR2.3 is running now with res1024x
To optimized the search of my Blackscreens i deletet a File in:
[STN]Ai-SyoujyoBr2.3\BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.ResourceRedirector <-
XUnity.ResourceRedirector.BepIn-5x.dll <-
I get now some warning on missing mods by startup the initsetting,
unfortunaty the uncens is a part of it, and others but Game runs stable

Hopefully STN will not hurt me by doing this stupid Things :)
Edit12.12.:
Only AIUncensorSelector.dll(bepinex/plugins/Ai_plugins/) causes the Blackscreen all other is still inside and Game runs.
Searching a way to fix it.

Last edited:

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I hoped Ai shoujo would not raise the heat and noise of laptops as much as Honey Select, but that's not the case.
There aren't any real solutions to this problem right ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: EroShane

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I hoped Ai shoujo would not raise the heat and noise of laptops as much as Honey Select, but that's not the case.
There aren't any real solutions to this problem right ?
Nope, higher graphics means higher GPU load. Higher GPU load means the temperature goes up and the fans work harder. The fans working harder means more noise. I would recommend using external cooling devices, they have them for both desktops and laptops.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Nope, higher graphics means higher GPU load. Higher GPU load means the temperature goes up and the fans work harder. The fans working harder means more noise. I would recommend using external cooling devices, they have them for both desktops and laptops.
I am already using theses. It's kind of a backup solution, since external cooling devices make noise as well and their cooling capacities can be quickly overwhelmed.
A game like Honey Select with better optimization would have been really nice. I thought graphics were good enough and the optimization should have been one of their main focus for this game, but sadly it was clearly not.

JYZ1019

Apr 23, 2018
I have two questions. Are you willing to share the cards? Did you use mods for the tattoos or are those designs built into the game using the maker? The two on the right in the front row are especially cute.
Sure, which ones you interested? Only the two on the right in the front row?
Some of the tattoos are zipmods, some are overlays.

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
yep, i'd like those two as well. front row first and second from the right ;)

Still gotta update to R2.3 - what i usually do is extract the full release somewhere besides the "current" one and then use WinDiff to look over whats changed. This way i can also copy over the cards and user stuff, configs, etc. ...

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

sdfwesdfw

Aug 28, 2019
hi can someone tell me where I can find mods and one in particular ( H position unlocker)?....and where I can find cool costumes?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sure, which ones you interested? Only the two on the right in the front row?
Some of the tattoos are zipmods, some are overlays.
Those were the ones that caught my attention the most, but the whole group would be nice if you would. Any idea which zipmods and overlays? I'll probably need to find those to get the tattoos.

KaiserOmega

Aug 11, 2019
I'm a bit late to the party, but meh...
@EroShane On pages 167 and 168 in this forum you talked about the lore and stuff. Where did you find this info? Through the conversations with the girls, or another source?

Reactions: EroShane
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes