Sep 17, 2019
and wow, congrats with 444 comments, and 444 likes!
Edit: Also, can we add multiple Extra Pouch 1?
The 1 Extra pouch is only onetime building after insert in your blue + you need the next one for more Space and so on.
Normal Game gives you by this Way 50 Max space inventory.

wojtyla12

Mar 11, 2018
Any ideas why my fps drops to 30 in h scene when i choose insert/service positions? On careness positions fps stays normal, tried every single version of BR repack even with vanillifing it and still no luck :S Thanks for help

Reactions: EroShane

daggerfail

May 2, 2018
anyone know how to adjust those special effect/shader setting in VR? using ScrewThisNoise R2.2 with VR mod, in studio Neo i can't open any of the mod setting in VR. also the menu in vr is extremely small and hard to read
Please share the mod and how to use! No going back once you've tried VR. I've been checking each new release and hoping STN would include something in his bundled optional mods folder.

justsomeguy222

Dec 11, 2019
Please share the mod and how to use! No going back once you've tried VR. I've been checking each new release and hoping STN would include something in his bundled optional mods folder.
the mod is called AISVR, the only reference i can find is in japanese

you can download the mod here (latest is )

once extracted, copy the contant under AISVR_Ver.0.0.4 (α版) folder into your ai shoujo folder
goto BepInEx \ plugins \ AISVR folder
run the VRGGM.exe
a command promp will show up, i do not understand the text as it show up as gebrish, but anyway if you type yes, it will patch your binary.

once patched, start stream vr, than start the game or the studio neo, it does take a long time for me (like a min) to start.
the readme file is all japanese, if someone can translate it it'll be great.

I tested it using WMR and it runs fine (although the framerate is low, as expected)

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
okay so for starters- witch pots suck, they like to attract my girls to it like flies and they just keep making dark matter slop and getting stomach aches, i had to remove it just so they'd make normal food. It's okay if you're into getting a dark spirit or something, but after that function it's kinda just... why? What is the appeal?

2- the hot and cold temp mechanics are wonk in my opinion... girl sits by the fireplace for a length of time and I checked 0 change in her absolute rock bottom cold body temperature... mah stove and fireplace are not "Warming the room." Is it cuz of ceiling fan lights and windows? Is that dropping the temp, or is it just broken and I have to simply stock on like 100 friggin coffees to stockpile for them?

3-When I hear people say play and bathe together......... you talking about the mini-events, right? Catch a girl at bath time and it strangely sometimes initiates a scene where she's having you bathe with her? I had one ask me to fish with her sooo, I can only assume that's what it is, you can't initiate those normally, all you can do is initiate etch, or rest and lay is all I see options for during dates............ which is annoying to see so little to do on dates.

4-what the frick... is with the Gauze, nobody gets injured, my klutz girl just falls... there's no option to give her gauze or heal an injury, it just makes me carry her, to the bed, where she just sleeps the whole time and wakes up recovered...

5-my final gripe.... how the frig are you supposed to teach girls spots to collect stuff? Haven't figured that out, the only time I can show them places is on dates... and then after those times I watched them, and they never reach the spots to collect, they run toward the areas and run away like they are timing out from that decision. Hell a lot of times they just run back and forth like their decision-making skills are total garbage or timing out.

Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the game but OOOhhh... I racking up things that are frustrating the crap outta me, if anyone has answers to these points above please I'd be thankful to have some knowledge, I'd rather just be doing something wrong than being confused about these things X_X

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
5-my final gripe.... how the frig are you supposed to teach girls spots to collect stuff? Haven't figured that out, the only time I can show them places is on dates... and then after those times I watched them, and they never reach the spots to collect, they run toward the areas and run away like they are timing out from that decision. Hell a lot of times they just run back and forth like their decision-making skills are total garbage or timing out.
Talk to her and ask her to follow you.
If you gather 3x (me thinks) from a spot, she will memorize it and subsequently gather there.
It's still a bit random but you can increase the chances through skills and careful exposition to spots you want her to gather from.

Personally I never bothered, I just let her do her thing and she gathers all kinds of stuff, so I don't think it is necessary at all. They learn a lot on their own, it only takes a bit of time.

Lolpoi

Dec 9, 2018
So... I updated my game to 2.3 and the scripts stopped working, there's this file called scriptignores in the scripts folder, can anyone help me?

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
Can anyone share two particular mods (I forgot the name):
1. mod that enable our protagonist to sprint with "alt" key
2. mod that let us do forced/free H with "F" key

I was just updating my game from Better Repack 2.0 to 2.3 and just realized that BR 2.3 doesn't include those mods anymore and I already deleted my BR 2.0 files.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks

okay so for starters- witch pots suck, they like to attract my girls to it like flies and they just keep making dark matter slop and getting stomach aches, i had to remove it just so they'd make normal food. It's okay if you're into getting a dark spirit or something, but after that function it's kinda just... why? What is the appeal?

2- the hot and cold temp mechanics are wonk in my opinion... girl sits by the fireplace for a length of time and I checked 0 change in her absolute rock bottom cold body temperature... mah stove and fireplace are not "Warming the room." Is it cuz of ceiling fan lights and windows? Is that dropping the temp, or is it just broken and I have to simply stock on like 100 friggin coffees to stockpile for them?

3-When I hear people say play and bathe together......... you talking about the mini-events, right? Catch a girl at bath time and it strangely sometimes initiates a scene where she's having you bathe with her? I had one ask me to fish with her sooo, I can only assume that's what it is, you can't initiate those normally, all you can do is initiate etch, or rest and lay is all I see options for during dates............ which is annoying to see so little to do on dates.

4-what the frick... is with the Gauze, nobody gets injured, my klutz girl just falls... there's no option to give her gauze or heal an injury, it just makes me carry her, to the bed, where she just sleeps the whole time and wakes up recovered...

Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the game but OOOhhh... I racking up things that are frustrating the crap outta me, if anyone has answers to these points above please I'd be thankful to have some knowledge, I'd rather just be doing something wrong than being confused about these things X_X
1- Mine are always getting stomach aches even before I added the pot to my house, so I'm not sure I follow on this one.
2- It takes a while for temp changes unless you use items or the script mods. The scripts seem to not work in Better Repack 2.3.
3- I've never had these mini-events, how did you trigger them?
4- The falling and having to carry them is exhaustion, a completely different status from injury. They literally worked until their body couldn't take any more and they collapsed due to fatigue. I've never had the injury status myself, so I don't know what it looks like when a girl is injured.
5- Have them follow you and gather from spots. They will eventually learn on their own if they have the items to gather stuff equipped, such as gloves, but teaching them yourself is faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: skyneedler9

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
Thanks

1- Mine are always getting stomach aches even before I added the pot to my house, so I'm not sure I follow on this one.
2- It takes a while for temp changes unless you use items or the script mods. The scripts seem to not work in Better Repack 2.3.
3- I've never had these mini-events, how did you trigger them?
4- The falling and having to carry them is exhaustion, a completely different status from injury. They literally worked until their body couldn't take any more and they collapsed due to fatigue. I've never had the injury status myself, so I don't know what it looks like when a girl is injured.
5- Have them follow you and gather from spots. They will eventually learn on their own if they have the items to gather stuff equipped, such as gloves, but teaching them yourself is faster.
well for some reason I couldn't stop them from going for the witch pot, even when I had kitchens installed, I popped one in and they just ran for the pot every time making that purple gunk over and over...

Honestly in terms of the mini-events I... don't know...... one time I was sitting on a couch by a girl, she got up so i got up and she just turned and asked me to rest with her, after Repack 2.2 I got invited for rice and sleep... I was following one girl in the center part of the ruins island by a tiny pond, and she was fishing, when she was done she just turned, talked to me and initialized a mini-event of fish together. I don't know the stats or sequence that led to them, just one time i spooked one in the tub I clicked on her and it led to a mini-event instead of asking to leave or etch with. I also got a "Massage." mini-event with the girl laying belly down on the massage mat. So I don't have a clue, I just know some seem to be a "Proximity." being close to a girl during an event, and some get triggered when you try to engage during certain scenes like when she's sun bathing on the massage mat or caught in the tub.

nuriental

May 29, 2019
Can anyone share two particular mods (I forgot the name):
1. mod that enable our protagonist to sprint with "alt" key
2. mod that let us do forced/free H with "F" key

I was just updating my game from Better Repack 2.0 to 2.3 and just realized that BR 2.3 doesn't include those mods anymore and I already deleted my BR 2.0 files.
"carebair" mod now allows u to sprint with alt. u can even set how much faster sprinting will be in options. u can find it in the optional mods folder of the repack.

the forced H mod was "mad world" but i haven't seen STN add it into the optional mods lately, so i guess it just stopped working.

27X

Oct 30, 2019

1. They're to make tsundere and evil characters, simple as.
2. They have to be less than a meter from the heat, if they have endurance or untiring they won't be affected at all
3. Wait for DLC
4. Only chars with no experience in thing they're doing can get bruised or cut.
5. There's no point to teaching them gathering unless you have Hunter equipped and have three star gloves, any character can gather at any time and they have their own priorities on what they consider valuable items.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Grenadeh

Jan 14, 2018
This may be a stupid question. Does the trainer included in the repacks only work with a specific version? Cheat Table appears entirely nonfunctional as it doesn't really let me use any of the built in stuff like getitem- no memory address is ever displayed or anything. And the trainer plug in does all of nothing when you open it from the in game options menu.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
This may be a stupid question. Does the trainer included in the repacks only work with a specific version? Cheat Table appears entirely nonfunctional as it doesn't really let me use any of the built in stuff like getitem- no memory address is ever displayed or anything. And the trainer plug in does all of nothing when you open it from the in game options menu.
Anything that relies on access direct memory addresses will change every time the game is updated.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks!! and wow, congrats with 444 comments, and 444 likes!

One other question - I was able to get my girl to dance on the pole, but she hasn't yet done any "naughty dancing" on the stage yet. Does the naughty dancing require higher perversion stats? (she's currently 57).

Edit: Also, can we add multiple Extra Pouch 1?
Thanks!

Yeah double digits are low scores... Never had any girls pole dance at all on my game. So I honestly don't know what the requirements are and never looked into the code since it was implemented 2 updates ago... Just not important enough for me to care enough to try -- lol... Maybe after work tonight I will check it out...

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes