EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Any ideas why my fps drops to 30 in h scene when i choose insert/service positions? On careness positions fps stays normal, tried every single version of BR repack even with vanillifing it and still no luck :S Thanks for help
30fps is the base rate of the game, so at 30fps you are seeing exactly what Unity is streaming to your video card. Above that just adds some color and animation depth to distant scenery, so no loss in Hscene quality there actually. Maybe losing the quality of a render on a torch 30-40 meters away... LOL! I wouldn't worry about that at all...

Reactions: wojtyla12

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Woh, by looking on illusion website to search a Housing lot, I found that...

View attachment 483837

It's fucking gigantic, with a wonderful view on the sea...
But it's abslotely raw, there not any "living space" at all. I'm sad, this houselot is just perfect, there is a least 5 or 6 independant houses for the 10 girls, but there is nothing except the walls. =/

I swear, it's because the game is too heavy on CG perfomances that the guy didn't finish it, it's obvious... But if someone wants to have fun and to finish it, he or she will become a legend in the mod community, for sure. x)
Share the card. LOL!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
On an ASUS ROG GL502VM gaming notebook here, two fans built in, and it doesn't get too bad if you lower graphics slightly and use an external cooling device. I use a single fan USB cooling pad and it seems to do just fine. It gets hot at max graphics, but nothing damaging or in overheat territory.
My suggestion, try this, see if you can do 10bit or 12bit color in your Graphics Card setting, then set the color method from RGB to YCbCr422 if available -- set the desktop to the largest (2K/4K/8K) 60+Hz resolution you have then set the game to 1080p at 60Hz -- it will boost FPS huge at lesser cost... Monitors effect fps a lot...

Reactions: alex2011

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
okay so for starters- witch pots suck, they like to attract my girls to it like flies and they just keep making dark matter slop and getting stomach aches, i had to remove it just so they'd make normal food. It's okay if you're into getting a dark spirit or something, but after that function it's kinda just... why? What is the appeal?

2- the hot and cold temp mechanics are wonk in my opinion... girl sits by the fireplace for a length of time and I checked 0 change in her absolute rock bottom cold body temperature... mah stove and fireplace are not "Warming the room." Is it cuz of ceiling fan lights and windows? Is that dropping the temp, or is it just broken and I have to simply stock on like 100 friggin coffees to stockpile for them?

3-When I hear people say play and bathe together......... you talking about the mini-events, right? Catch a girl at bath time and it strangely sometimes initiates a scene where she's having you bathe with her? I had one ask me to fish with her sooo, I can only assume that's what it is, you can't initiate those normally, all you can do is initiate etch, or rest and lay is all I see options for during dates............ which is annoying to see so little to do on dates.

4-what the frick... is with the Gauze, nobody gets injured, my klutz girl just falls... there's no option to give her gauze or heal an injury, it just makes me carry her, to the bed, where she just sleeps the whole time and wakes up recovered...

5-my final gripe.... how the frig are you supposed to teach girls spots to collect stuff? Haven't figured that out, the only time I can show them places is on dates... and then after those times I watched them, and they never reach the spots to collect, they run toward the areas and run away like they are timing out from that decision. Hell a lot of times they just run back and forth like their decision-making skills are total garbage or timing out.

Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the game but OOOhhh... I racking up things that are frustrating the crap outta me, if anyone has answers to these points above please I'd be thankful to have some knowledge, I'd rather just be doing something wrong than being confused about these things X_X
1 - Dark Matter doesn't always give a stomach ache, 15% chance, but they feed themselves more frequently without your intervention.

2 - 1.5-5m from fireplaces/ovens/stoves/torches/campfires/fans, fans will not affect the fireplace just assist with stabilizing temperatures on hot days. Although I never tested this particularly, but they should not affect one another although that would seem logical.

3 - Yes these are events they will request, you can lead her to do some things but not play or bathe. You can advise her to then go and engage her there but that is different altogether.

4 - When they are in bed you need to change through the options in the window. You need to stand close, use the middle mouse button to target her, then interact. You then will get the give item/give medicine options and you must have the item in your bag. Then cycle through the tabs and find it to give it to her. By default these are set to the herbal/farmed items.

5 - You ask her to follow you, and lead her to the place to forage them yourself, she will clap... After visiting a spot 3+ times she will commit it to memory. She will then be given an option to travel there to forage on her own, but this doens't mean she will every time, as there are 16 routines to choose from upon roll + timer, trait, parameter, skill bonuses etc, then each routine has a dozen or more subroutines that are rolled on. The winner of all the rolls is her choice, so do not expect her to farm a spot again and again when it becomes available, she will ultimately choose this only once in a while... When they redirect that means they chose to travel somewhere beyond the 30 second reroll and when the roll happened another choice won. It happens.

Reactions: skyneedler9

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
"carebair" mod now allows u to sprint with alt. u can even set how much faster sprinting will be in options. u can find it in the optional mods folder of the repack.

the forced H mod was "mad world" but i haven't seen STN add it into the optional mods lately, so i guess it just stopped working.
Yes, DHH Mad World was Connector_JP's gig, and he quit modding forever a month ago (RL situation changes) and took down all mod hosting. It was built on an old BepInEx build and no longer works correctly with Bep or other mods active.

Reactions: Graybo

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
well for some reason I couldn't stop them from going for the witch pot, even when I had kitchens installed, I popped one in and they just ran for the pot every time making that purple gunk over and over...

Honestly in terms of the mini-events I... don't know...... one time I was sitting on a couch by a girl, she got up so i got up and she just turned and asked me to rest with her, after Repack 2.2 I got invited for rice and sleep... I was following one girl in the center part of the ruins island by a tiny pond, and she was fishing, when she was done she just turned, talked to me and initialized a mini-event of fish together. I don't know the stats or sequence that led to them, just one time i spooked one in the tub I clicked on her and it led to a mini-event instead of asking to leave or etch with. I also got a "Massage." mini-event with the girl laying belly down on the massage mat. So I don't have a clue, I just know some seem to be a "Proximity." being close to a girl during an event, and some get triggered when you try to engage during certain scenes like when she's sun bathing on the massage mat or caught in the tub.
You are pretty well exactly correct in your observations.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well for some reason I couldn't stop them from going for the witch pot, even when I had kitchens installed, I popped one in and they just ran for the pot every time making that purple gunk over and over...

Honestly in terms of the mini-events I... don't know...... one time I was sitting on a couch by a girl, she got up so i got up and she just turned and asked me to rest with her, after Repack 2.2 I got invited for rice and sleep... I was following one girl in the center part of the ruins island by a tiny pond, and she was fishing, when she was done she just turned, talked to me and initialized a mini-event of fish together. I don't know the stats or sequence that led to them, just one time i spooked one in the tub I clicked on her and it led to a mini-event instead of asking to leave or etch with. I also got a "Massage." mini-event with the girl laying belly down on the massage mat. So I don't have a clue, I just know some seem to be a "Proximity." being close to a girl during an event, and some get triggered when you try to engage during certain scenes like when she's sun bathing on the massage mat or caught in the tub.
Ah, those mini events. I know there's one where they ask you to eat with them and one where they ask you to rest with them, but those are the only two I've gotten. The eating one literally means getting dragged to an eating area and sitting in first person across from them and resting is getting dragged to the nearest couch where the girl proceeds to provide a lap pillow, this is also in first person view. I'll experiment and see what I can come up with.

Reactions: EroShane

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
"carebair" mod now allows u to sprint with alt. u can even set how much faster sprinting will be in options. u can find it in the optional mods folder of the repack.

the forced H mod was "mad world" but i haven't seen STN add it into the optional mods lately, so i guess it just stopped working.
Ah so the "carebair" mod do the same function. Well thank you for explaining this, because the README file for that mod isn't really helpful explaining its features. :)

wojtyla12

Mar 11, 2018
30fps is the base rate of the game, so at 30fps you are seeing exactly what Unity is streaming to your video card. Above that just adds some color and animation depth to distant scenery, so no loss in Hscene quality there actually. Maybe losing the quality of a render on a torch 30-40 meters away... LOL! I wouldn't worry about that at all...
I mean its 30fps with drops for me the diffrence between careness and insert/service is pretty much noticable in terms of smoothnes :p I figured it out to some point, just removed all fireplaces and its jumps to 35-40~ which is as u said pretty much the same as 60 in terms of movment fluidity. Just was wondering why the fps drops only in this situations when in others its stays all the time the same.

Sep 17, 2019
Hello at all,
Im still finished my Research after the Blackscreens for Br2.3(Int5-W7/64bit,GeforceGts450,16GBRam),
And as expected the uncensor.dll is the only one who crashed.
Why? did someone knowledge about? or simmilar Crashes?
Any Help will needet!
i realy need this uncensor espacialy for my Girls

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So... I updated my game to 2.3 and the scripts stopped working, there's this file called scriptignores in the scripts folder, can anyone help me?
Scriptignores is just a github file it will not cause any issue...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks

1- Mine are always getting stomach aches even before I added the pot to my house, so I'm not sure I follow on this one.
2- It takes a while for temp changes unless you use items or the script mods. The scripts seem to not work in Better Repack 2.3.
3- I've never had these mini-events, how did you trigger them?
4- The falling and having to carry them is exhaustion, a completely different status from injury. They literally worked until their body couldn't take any more and they collapsed due to fatigue. I've never had the injury status myself, so I don't know what it looks like when a girl is injured.
5- Have them follow you and gather from spots. They will eventually learn on their own if they have the items to gather stuff equipped, such as gloves, but teaching them yourself is faster.
2 - I hate to ask the totally obvious, but did you drag the new updated scripts from BR2.3 to the scripts folder in the game root or copy old outdated mod scripts from your previous install? They are dependent on Bepinex and bepis sideloader plugin versions so they tend to break when used on the latest versions of Bep which STN always includes the latest update. I know you have been around and apologize if this seems rhetorical or doesn't apply at all to you. Typically the most obvious thing is the one I tend to screw up on... LOL!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I mean its 30fps with drops for me the diffrence between careness and insert/service is pretty much noticable in terms of smoothnes :p I figured it out to some point, just removed all fireplaces and its jumps to 35-40~ which is as u said pretty much the same as 60 in terms of movment fluidity. Just was wondering why the fps drops only in this situations when in others its stays all the time the same.
Ah, yeah, all lighting is texel based raytracing, so it hits hard, but fireplaces/woodstoves/campfires/torches also have a bloom animation that pulses the area light in and out with a 1m variation, increases and dims the light variable 40% (60% on campfires) in post processing, and are also particle emitters that have two separate animations, sparks and flame licks, as well as smoke. They are very memory intensive, and are visible at great distances... even if they are the best lighting in the game since electric lights suck something next to useless... The large fireplaces are also a 102mb file (opposed to a wall or furniture at 1.2-11mb each model). Although, all in all, the black woodstoves seem to be the worst on memory. The way they animated the flickering flames was amateurish, it could all be governed by one c# script reused and cached, they made each item independent and used post-processing, Unity animator, and particle effects to deform the flames and light.

They should've used something like this instead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simple, clean, easy... What they made was a clusterf*ck of frankenstein programming no no's. Also, this culls itself after you go beyond a certain distance from the flickering lights, so the flicker only pulses when near enough to really see it -- not like how they did it where the flicker loads even if you are hundreds of meters away and looking in that general direction.

As far as the anims are concerned I don't know, and cannot say that I have noticed. I'll need to check out what you are observing to see if I have something similar of it is another system to system hiccup.

Last edited:
Reactions: wojtyla12

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Using Br 2.1, without issues since weeks, today the game doesnt load my saves anymore. I created a new game to see if my saves got corrupt somehow, but it crashes on new game as well, saying i dont have enough memory, stopping windows altogether. I was able to check my memory usage during the game and its avg. 46% so its not the problem. Did anyone have similar problems, and how you solved it?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey, everybody -- I just wanted to say that I just noticed many missed questions/comments/etc., directed at me on the alerts thing, and I am very sorry! Half the time I am logging in on my phone at work to offer some basic support or whatever and I miss that stuff until I notice it on my desktop at home, and then I realize that I missed some things for days... If this happened to you, for real, I am sorry -- it is very unintentional. I always do my best to respond to everyone, if I missed you, please don't hesitate to nudge me again, as it is certainly an oversight that I didn't respond. I would never ignore any of you and any help I can offer is freely available. Again, totally my bad, I will try to check my alerts more often from now on. I typically just scrolled through the last few pages and answered whatever seemed to need answering. Yet, this thread jumps a few pages in a day or two and this is no longer adequate to keep up... No hard feelings I hope. ;)

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
2019_1210_2052_50_128.png
"Glass Leisure Living" For light weight and smooth sexual activities. I created this randomly with the concept of glass floor and wall except for the roof because girls body temperature will run too high during the day. I use glass because I felt that my other ordinary houses were a bit tight and difficult for camera to move around without walls and furniture blocking the camera during the sex scenes. If anyone want to renovates, feel free and I share it with me too yeah? Because right now I'm out of ideas to make it better. I still don't understand why girls still mostly spend time running around the island rather than staying indoor. I already make sure that I don't install any traits to make her run around except the social and pervert ones.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Using Br 2.1, without issues since weeks, today the game doesnt load my saves anymore. I created a new game to see if my saves got corrupt somehow, but it crashes on new game as well, saying i dont have enough memory, stopping windows altogether. I was able to check my memory usage during the game and its avg. 46% so its not the problem. Did anyone have similar problems, and how you solved it?
You on Windows 10?

This is a common issue in Windows 8 and 10... There are 4 possible fixes in this order:

1. Go to start>Type CMD
Right click and run as Administrator
Type: sfc /scannow

(results: no problems, good; found and repaired corrupted files, good; found but unable to fix corrupt files, bad)

2. Start>CMD
Elevated prompt, run as Admin again
type: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth && DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

(if this fixes things, good, if it requires a disk image, insert your disk)

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:WIM:X:\Sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess
(X=drive letter)

If you need an ISO here is a free link for the Windows 10 support/reinstallation ISO:

3. Click Start, type regedit in the Search box, and then click regedit.exe

Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\SubSystems

Right-click "Windows," and then click Modify

Under the Value data section of the Edit String dialog box, locate the SharedSection entry, and then increase the second value and the third value for this entry

SharedSection=xxxx,yyyy,zzzz;

For 32-bit operating systems, increase the yyyy value to “12288”;
Increase the zzzz value to “1024”.

For 64-bit operating systems, increase the yyyy value to “20480”;
Increase the zzzz value to “1024”.

4. Increase your page file size (which should be 1.5x your total RAM in MB 1024MB=1GB)

Start>Control Panel>System and Security>System
Advanced System Settings>System Properties (Advanced tab)>Performance>Settings
Performance Options>Advanced tab
Virtual Memory>Change
Virtual Memory>Select Drive with Windows>Custom Size
Set: Initial Size = 0.5x Total RAM; Maximum Size = 1.5x Total RAM
Eg., you have 8GB of RAM, or 8192MB, min = 4096MB max = 12288MB

Save Restart

5. Optional: Get CCleaner, run an Easy Clean scan (and clean) then run a Registry scan and clean (no need to backup as CCleaner will never delete any currently used reg keys, it just rids you of obsolete or redundant entries)

Hope this helps -- if not then there is something corrupt in the game, which wouldn't make sense if you haven't changed anything. It's rare but it happens... Although this is 90% likely a failed windows update cache issue.

I could be wrong -- but the worst case scenario here is that your system will be running a lot better even if I am... LOL! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes