EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
If you are referring to the "Talk" function, then yes I have done it with all of them. Otherwise, I haven't gotten that far if is an event type of conversation...
Yes, when each girl receives a heart (4 total) in her relationship with you she will approach you with a special dialogue segment, this is the "story." Also different personality types all have different stories which is cool, if the translation's contextual use of pronouns and adverbs would improve it'd make some better form of sense.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I hoped Ai shoujo would not raise the heat and noise of laptops as much as Honey Select, but that's not the case.
There aren't any real solutions to this problem right ?
Oh god, I'm sure this is a laptop killer... I'm on a Cyberpower Fang III and my graphics card, cpu, mobo, etc., are all protected with a dual radiator liquid cooled system utilizing 16 case fans to vent off the warmth... I've never seen anything go above 90-105° -- not 7 Days to Die, For Honor, DBZ Xenoverse, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Witcher 3, etc., everything always seems to be at idle more-or-less... Even when I am working on my own game with Unity HDRP v2019.2.7f2-64bit, which is much more complex graphics and gameplay, with some really hefty post-processing lighting and lots of active raycasting... (the world is really dark and foggy and things like distant lighthouses, police/ambulance rollers, billboards, and the occasional lamp or candle are the only lighting -- and the moon in areas void of large trees...)

THIS GAME 145-170° within moments of loading in the game and it stays just like that the whole time I am playing, no matter what I am doing... It also solely increases power consumption by 220-280w in the system.

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
Hello! I have a question..

I made a Space Pouch 1, and a mini backpack.

I can equip the mini backpack, but I don't know how to use the Spare Pouch 1. My inventory slots are still max of 30.

Can someone help please? Thank you!!

Also, I sold 300 small fishes to buy a Gatherer item. How do I apply that on the girl?

I am currently in the first area up to Shan at this stage, and my girl still has 1 heart.

Thank you!

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I'm a bit late to the party, but meh...
@EroShane On pages 167 and 168 in this forum you talked about the lore and stuff. Where did you find this info? Through the conversations with the girls, or another source?
In the game dialogue files when we were scrambling for an initial machine translation mod, before STN started dropping the BRs. That was how I first came into this game. I made the first translation for the Dead End game here and someone pulled me over. This was the first Illusion game that ever dropped without me knowing anything about it until GirlCelly was trying to promote her first release of vanilla v1.0.0 because there were like 20 threads on Anime-Sharing and several were bogus. This kind of became the hub for the game, it's the midway point between the modders and the community with HF being gone and Inquisitor showing no signs of returning as of yet (or likely ever). Before this I was a total noob here even though I've been on HF and Anime-Sharing since the Rapelay/Biko days... Never heard of F95zone until someone asked me to help with modding The Dead End... Fell in love with the friendly folks here...

So, yeah -- it was simply basically the dialogue you see, and some early posts from the devs on the Illusion site... There are a total of 4, 9, 12, 12 (?) dialogue possibilities with the 4 main girls then (I think it was) 4 more (maybe 6) from Shan/Beauty (the merchant), who is not really Shan, because Shan was the creator, and the merchant robot was his assistant and the first AI-Girl. She's obviously glitched and having an identity crisis. At first she says she is Shan and the keeper of the island, then after two hearts she says she is Beauty (and her name changes in the H scenes too), but then later she claims she is a famous treasure hunter and explorer, so obviously she has identity issues. I noticed since I put in 1.0.5 (BR 2.3) that they also explore more random dialogue through time (likely covering dialogues you missed due to personality types/exp gain pathways/lifestyle choices) speaking about being the only ones left and how you and the AI-Girls on the island(s) are alone with only each other. (Message in a bottle dialogue)

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

I can equip the mini backpack, but I don't know how to use the Spare Pouch 1. My inventory slots are still max of 30.

Also, I sold 300 small fishes to buy a Gatherer item. How do I apply that on the girl?

I am currently in the first area up to Shan at this stage, and my girl still has 1 heart.

Thank you!
Open the phone, on your character status page, you see the "+" on the right? Click that with the spare pouch in your inventory.

Reactions: Dazilani

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Thank you!
Also, likewise, later when you start finding girl's "skills" they are similarly added in the status pages, top right click the "-----" blanks and choose a skill with the item in your inventory. You need 3+ stars I believe to add skills but that will come soon enough.

Reactions: Dazilani

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks!! and wow, congrats with 444 comments, and 444 likes!

One other question - I was able to get my girl to dance on the pole, but she hasn't yet done any "naughty dancing" on the stage yet. Does the naughty dancing require higher perversion stats? (she's currently 57).

Edit: Also, can we add multiple Extra Pouch 1?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh god, I'm sure this is a laptop killer... I'm on a Cyberpower Fang III and my graphics card, cpu, mobo, etc., are all protected with a dual radiator liquid cooled system utilizing 16 case fans to vent off the warmth... I've never seen anything go above 90-105° -- not 7 Days to Die, For Honor, DBZ Xenoverse, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Witcher 3, etc., everything always seems to be at idle more-or-less... Even when I am working on my own game with Unity HDRP v2019.2.7f2-64bit, which is much more complex graphics and gameplay, with some really hefty post-processing lighting and lots of active raycasting... (the world is really dark and foggy and things like distant lighthouses, police/ambulance rollers, billboards, and the occasional lamp or candle are the only lighting -- and the moon in areas void of large trees...)

THIS GAME 145-170° within moments of loading in the game and it stays just like that the whole time I am playing, no matter what I am doing... It also solely increases power consumption by 220-280w in the system.
On an ASUS ROG GL502VM gaming notebook here, two fans built in, and it doesn't get too bad if you lower graphics slightly and use an external cooling device. I use a single fan USB cooling pad and it seems to do just fine. It gets hot at max graphics, but nothing damaging or in overheat territory.

KaiserOmega

Aug 11, 2019
In the game dialogue files when we were scrambling for an initial machine translation mod, before STN started dropping the BRs. That was how I first came into this game. I made the first translation for the Dead End game here and someone pulled me over. This was the first Illusion game that ever dropped without me knowing anything about it until GirlCelly was trying to promote her first release of vanilla v1.0.0 because there were like 20 threads on Anime-Sharing and several were bogus. This kind of became the hub for the game, it's the midway point between the modders and the community with HF being gone and Inquisitor showing no signs of returning as of yet (or likely ever). Before this I was a total noob here even though I've been on HF and Anime-Sharing since the Rapelay/Biko days... Never heard of F95zone until someone asked me to help with modding The Dead End... Fell in love with the friendly folks here...

So, yeah -- it was simply basically the dialogue you see, and some early posts from the devs on the Illusion site... There are a total of 4, 9, 12, 12 (?) dialogue possibilities with the 4 main girls then (I think it was) 4 more (maybe 6) from Shan/Beauty (the merchant), who is not really Shan, because Shan was the creator, and the merchant robot was his assistant and the first AI-Girl. She's obviously glitched and having an identity crisis. At first she says she is Shan and the keeper of the island, then after two hearts she says she is Beauty (and her name changes in the H scenes too), but then later she claims she is a famous treasure hunter and explorer, so obviously she has identity issues. I noticed since I put in 1.0.5 (BR 2.3) that they also explore more random dialogue through time (likely covering dialogues you missed due to personality types/exp gain pathways/lifestyle choices) speaking about being the only ones left and how you and the AI-Girls on the island(s) are alone with only each other. (Message in a bottle dialogue)
Many thanks for the info!

justsomeguy222

Dec 11, 2019
anyone know how to adjust those special effect/shader setting in VR? using ScrewThisNoise R2.2 with VR mod, in studio Neo i can't open any of the mod setting in VR. also the menu in vr is extremely small and hard to read

Last edited:

kepler78

May 5, 2017
Woh, by looking on illusion website to search a Housing lot, I found that...

upai_housing_0000480-1.png

It's fucking gigantic, with a wonderful view on the sea...
But it's abslotely raw, there not any "living space" at all. I'm sad, this houselot is just perfect, there is a least 5 or 6 independant houses for the 10 girls, but there is nothing except the walls. =/

I swear, it's because the game is too heavy on CG perfomances that the guy didn't finish it, it's obvious... But if someone wants to have fun and to finish it, he or she will become a legend in the mod community, for sure. x)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Woh, by looking on illusion website to search a Housing lot, I found that...

View attachment 483837

It's fucking gigantic, with a wonderful view on the sea...
But it's abslotely raw, there not any "living space" at all. I'm sad, this houselot is just perfect, there is a least 5 or 6 independant houses for the 10 girls, but there is nothing except the walls. =/

I swear, it's because the game is too heavy on CG perfomances that the guy didn't finish it, it's obvious... But if someone wants to have fun and to finish it, he or she will become a legend in the mod community, for sure. x)
It may have been designed that way on purpose so each individual player can finish it as they want.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes