Samga

Apr 4, 2017
You on Windows 10?

This is a common issue in Windows 8 and 10... There are 4 possible fixes in this order:

1. Go to start>Type CMD
Right click and run as Administrator
Type: sfc /scannow

(results: no problems, good; found and repaired corrupted files, good; found but unable to fix corrupt files, bad)

2. Start>CMD
Elevated prompt, run as Admin again
type: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth && DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

(if this fixes things, good, if it requires a disk image, insert your disk)

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:WIM:X:\Sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess
(X=drive letter)

If you need an ISO here is a free link for the Windows 10 support/reinstallation ISO:

3. Click Start, type regedit in the Search box, and then click regedit.exe

Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\SubSystems

Right-click "Windows," and then click Modify

Under the Value data section of the Edit String dialog box, locate the SharedSection entry, and then increase the second value and the third value for this entry

SharedSection=xxxx,yyyy,zzzz;

For 32-bit operating systems, increase the yyyy value to “12288”;
Increase the zzzz value to “1024”.

For 64-bit operating systems, increase the yyyy value to “20480”;
Increase the zzzz value to “1024”.

4. Increase your page file size (which should be 1.5x your total RAM in MB 1024MB=1GB)

Start>Control Panel>System and Security>System
Advanced System Settings>System Properties (Advanced tab)>Performance>Settings
Performance Options>Advanced tab
Virtual Memory>Change
Virtual Memory>Select Drive with Windows>Custom Size
Set: Initial Size = 0.5x Total RAM; Maximum Size = 1.5x Total RAM
Eg., you have 8GB of RAM, or 8192MB, min = 4096MB max = 12288MB

Save Restart

5. Optional: Get CCleaner, run an Easy Clean scan (and clean) then run a Registry scan and clean (no need to backup as CCleaner will never delete any currently used reg keys, it just rids you of obsolete or redundant entries)

Hope this helps -- if not then there is something corrupt in the game, which wouldn't make sense if you haven't changed anything. It's rare but it happens... Although this is 90% likely a failed windows update cache issue.

I could be wrong -- but the worst case scenario here is that your system will be running a lot better even if I am... LOL! ;)
Hey thanks for the helpful post, im on Windows 8.1 im gonna try each possible solution and get back to you if all else fails
EDIT: Step 4 fixed the problem, i dont know how healthy this will be for my SSD but thanks again !

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey thanks for the helpful post, im on Windows 8.1 im gonna try each possible solution and get back to you if all else fails
EDIT: Step 4 fixed the problem, i dont know how healthy this will be for my SSD but thanks again !
Ah was it at 4096? That is the default -- also, it won't harm your SSD, SSD's are basically a big RAM chip anyway -- or an oversized SD card/usb stick is more like it... Yeah, that's Windows' stupid caching issues.

And, you're welcome! :) Glad something resolved the issue. Those are the top 4 memory issues I've come across commonly with Unity games.

Reactions: Samga

zane02210

Dec 3, 2019
Excuse me...
Does everyone's lesbian position (type invited by girls) normal?
Mine will become silent.
And if it's something like chair cunnilingus ...
Girl's tongue will disappear...
I tried using this position on the pure version of the game, and still the same result ...
Is it a bug in the current game version ??
My game version is R2.2

AI-Syoujyo 2019-12-12 05-43-05-121.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
2 - I hate to ask the totally obvious, but did you drag the new updated scripts from BR2.3 to the scripts folder in the game root or copy old outdated mod scripts from your previous install? They are dependent on Bepinex and bepis sideloader plugin versions so they tend to break when used on the latest versions of Bep which STN always includes the latest update. I know you have been around and apologize if this seems rhetorical or doesn't apply at all to you. Typically the most obvious thing is the one I tend to screw up on... LOL!
The only mod I copied was the graphics optimization you posted and only because it isn't included. I always use the included version of any mod when I can.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the game disabling your overlay textures and the clothes reverting to their base textures until you re-apply them? I'm using BR 2.3 but I've had the same problem since 2.0.

It's slightly annoying not being able to use all the nice overlays that have started appearing.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm having a problem here. I downloaded some girls from here and they don't show up in the maker. Furthermore, their files keep getting moved to a new folder marked "old."

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
I'm having a problem here. I downloaded some girls from here and they don't show up in the maker. Furthermore, their files keep getting moved to a new folder marked "old."
Make sure your downloading the card and not just copying a picture of the card. Click on the card and at the top right a download symbol appears click that then the card should pop up in its own window. Then just right click and save image as.

Or right click the image, view image and select save image as and just save it.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Make sure your downloading the card and not just copying a picture of the card. Click on the card and at the top right a download symbol appears click that then the card should pop up in its own window. Then just right click and save image as.

Or right click the image, view image and select save image as and just save it.
Huh, that's what I did, but it didn't save the card itself for some reason, it saved a picture. I got it working on the first one, now to get the rest.

If you meant mine, I re-uploaded back on same post
Yeah, it was, but I got it. Downloading them by hand now. Only Jane and Elyse have problems, probably a missing overlay mod. Elyse is missing some of her arm tattoos and Jane has everything missing except the flower? tattoo on her right butt cheek.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a full save that I can use? I honestly don't care about Illusion's "gameplay"... Let me get to the good part lol
You can get to the "good part" at any time. She may say no at first as I believe the hearts provide an increase in success chance when asking for H and not a definitive yes or no as to whether she will allow it.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
The only mod I copied was the graphics optimization you posted and only because it isn't included. I always use the included version of any mod when I can.
Do you mean the actual mod that I did, or the DHHv1.1.5? The DHH still works but my mod has depreciated since others have been releasing more popular mods that did mostly the same stuff. I never kept up on it. Also, lots of people complained they had problems with it -- and swore they weren't overwriting the game files. The actual mod api is confusing for me as it is a custom code that I am not educated with at all, so I am having trouble keeping up with the Bepinex stuff... There is little documentation to really learn it as well, so I cannot make what is considered the standard here on this. So if you are using my mod, remove it, I have.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
You can move them out of the "old" folder back into the main folder, then load the game, open the maker, update them then save a new save. They are from a previous version of the maker studio or the demo game.

Reactions: 27X

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Is there a full save that I can use? I honestly don't care about Illusion's "gameplay"... Let me get to the good part lol
100save.png

But, you will essentially have to build and then get the girls to 4 stars to unlock all positions. You will need a bed, a counter/table, a chair, a staircase, bathtub, all the H-scene equipment has unique animations, and a few others... These are already located around the world but you will need to get her to follow you and then H nearby, if she doesn't autoselect the item you wanted you can change location to that item in the H-scene.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you mean the actual mod that I did, or the DHHv1.1.5? The DHH still works but my mod has depreciated since others have been releasing more popular mods that did mostly the same stuff. I never kept up on it. Also, lots of people complained they had problems with it -- and swore they weren't overwriting the game files. The actual mod api is confusing for me as it is a custom code that I am not educated with at all, so I am having trouble keeping up with the Bepinex stuff... There is little documentation to really learn it as well, so I cannot make what is considered the standard here on this. So if you are using my mod, remove it, I have.
Your mod, I've never had problems with any of the graphics mods.

You can move them out of the "old" folder back into the main folder, then load the game, open the maker, update them then save a new save. They are from a previous version of the maker studio or the demo game.
That's just it, they get booted back to the "old" folder as soon as I go into the maker, so they never appear on the list of files to load in game. I fixed the issue, though. For some reason, it didn't download properly, so it was just the image file with none of the character settings.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Is there way to make girls reside in one house??
No unfortunately, although I have been looking at the "build anywhere" mod for potentially walling them in. At this point though, no. Because when you build and they are in a house, the game kicks them out next to you at the signpost. Theoretically, with the "build anywhere" mod (which lets you build outside the boundaries of the actual land plots) you should be able to trap them, then fast travel in to the signpost... However, this is likely to cause an issue with Shan travelling around the islands as she will likely get stuck if you block off beach access on the Ruined Island when she appears at her house or on the beach. The ruins side should be fine as she travels from the bell tower to the sunken city the back way. Just make sure they have all the necessities in the land plot, or you'll likely end up with angry sick girls often.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Your mod, I've never had problems with any of the graphics mods.

That's just it, they get booted back to the "old" folder as soon as I go into the maker, so they never appear on the list of files to load in game. I fixed the issue, though. For some reason, it didn't download properly, so it was just the image file with none of the character settings.
Wow, to be completely honest I don't know how that hasn't broken anything yet! That was built on code from the vanilla v1.0.0 release day files. LOL!

Guess I rescripted that better than I gave myself credit for!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hello at all,
Im still finished my Research after the Blackscreens for Br2.3(Int5-W7/64bit,GeforceGts450,16GBRam),
And as expected the uncensor.dll is the only one who crashed.
Why? did someone knowledge about? or simmilar Crashes?
Any Help will needet!
i realy need this uncensor espacialy for my Girls
Hmmmm... Are you using the latest version update of that mod (11/06/2019)? It seems you have the same mod I do and I am not getting any error.

Layout look like this in folders:
uncen1.jpg

and

uncen2.jpg

Reactions: HiddenGameMember
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes