EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
NOTE TO ALL: Just finished downloading the torrent from Nyaa, took all of 2 1/2 hours to get, checked with Widows Defender and Bitdefender, looks clean. Unpacking now. Will report back what is what. If STN says he handled it, it should be good.

Reactions: ShinEvans
Dec 16, 2019
So, i just upgraded the game to the last pack, deleted everything and stuff and just copied the user data over, but when i load characters in the creator i get these errors and i get this square at the feet, idk what could be causing it or what exactly is missing.

xxFamousxx

Jul 26, 2018
So, i just upgraded the game to the last pack, deleted everything and stuff and just copied the user data over, but when i load characters in the creator i get these errors and i get this square at the feet, idk what could be causing it or what exactly is missing.
The square on the feet is a plugin / AI_HeightBar.dll.

Reactions: derperonipizza

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
For all non torrent or gdrive users, split file archive for Zippy and Workupload. Get it while it´s there.

As always, credits to ScrewThisNoise for sharing such awesome work with us!

Merry Christmas to all of you (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zippyshare, remember to use VPN against geoblocking. Split to 28 files, you need to download all of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Illusion should stop "improving" the unoptimised graphics and actually work on their gamedesign.
Should doesn't always equate to will and almost never does with Illusion. They have their moments, like with AA2 and AG3, but not many. I doubt we'll be seeing good optimization any time soon unless they suddenly decide to switch back to their previous engine. Part of the problem is they decided to dump the engine used in games prior to Honey Select for Unity and then decided from there to use versions of Unity that aren't fully developed yet or that they aren't completely confident with using, a bit of both in the case of Ai Shoujo and Koikatsu.

Sep 17, 2019
as named in the Picture there are overlays missing for Clothes, and Mods in the mods Folder, from an older installation.

ledolethale

Aug 29, 2018
hi all.
The game suddenly start with a dark grey backgroundthe shortcuts for a few plugins are working and when i press the esc the game ask if i want to quit, but nothing else. any idea?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes