Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
Be careful of that. Even at 80 it starts getting distortion/clipping in H scenes.
Illusion has always been that way - they will change the size of the participants to match their animations. You'll notice some of the smaller girls will change size or have very long legs to compensate.

It's been working fine for me with both.
just noticed it, the alignment is all messed up. I'll just wait for a possible fix though I doubt it will happen

RonYuma

Dec 25, 2019
another illusion game with barely any butt physics. I need to learn how to mod so I can add them in myself

Sep 17, 2019
How i fix two warning in my game ?
1. how to fix a missing mod:
search your mods Folder
2. look after the name(ffq, ramielthmod) Search with win explorer or simmilar.
maybe the version is changed- than you have to look in the console by loading if there is something prompted
that its a new Version found and loadet.
If not:
try to download the sideloader mod Folder from the Mega link from ScrewThis Noise
Look into it if there is a mod named by your warning prmpts.
put them in the right direction folder and start Game.
If not working then you have to reload all charas and use another Pantyhose(the Charas,not you)
save the changes and reload them in Game by starting a saved Game.
Make sure the hole Folder gets Writepermission.
Good Luck

* The warning in Game in the left upper side is more an Info than an Warning. Nothing will harmed by playing normal.Normally/most
hopefully :)

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
search your mods Folder
maybe the version is changed- than you have to look in the console by loading if there is something prompted
If not:
try to download the sideloader mod Folder from the Mega link from ScrewThis Noise
If not working then you have to reload all charas and use another Pantyhose(the Charas,not you)
Good Luck

* The warning in Game in the left upper side is more an Info than an Warning. Nothing will harmed by playing normal.Normally/most
I've been seeing that warning for quite some time now. Sadly I updated the sideloader modpack and downloaded a ton more but it still persist. Kinda annoying even though it breaks nothing :(

27X

Oct 30, 2019
anynew cheat engine tabs for collect items ? fearless .ct cant collect items ID
When you're able to dupe and dump the entire table in infinite supply there's very little need to gather specific strings.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
search your mods Folder
If not:
Good Luck

Or you could try to update the sideloader mods with the launcher (InitSetting.exe):
2019-12-25 18_30_21-AI Girl Launcher.png

That will check if your sideloader mods are up2date, and update them as needed. It may be that someone uses mods not yet added to my pack, but I update it rather often, so just check by every so often or when you encounter a missing mod message (y)

If someone don't use my packs but want this functionality, you can grab the zip here and just extract it to your game :D
or attached to this post ;)

HoneySelect4Eva

Nov 29, 2019
I genuinely don't get it. The game's so clunky and full of useless features. Why didn't they just improve Honey Selectu with better graphics and more personalization and H positions and maps? This new AI Girl is so bad I can't even play it. It's a first time for me. I always liked Illusion Games... :(

Sep 17, 2019
Or you could try to update the sideloader mods with the launcher (InitSetting.exe):
View attachment 496565

That will check if your sideloader mods are up2date, and update them as needed. It may be that someone uses mods not yet added to my pack, but I update it rather often, so just check by every so often or when you encounter a missing mod message (y)
unfortunatly my current Br2.3 doesnt update to this funktion. Iwill update the Launcher and try again.
my cleaning up anger had thrown out the Kkmanager folder that was the reason

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 496565

If someone don't use my packs but want this functionality, you can grab the zip here and just extract it to your game :D
Is it always the side loader that causes it or can the messages pop up if a BepInEx mod, one applied to that folder, is out of date or incompatible?

I genuinely don't get it. The game's so clunky and full of useless features. Why didn't they just improve Honey Selectu with better graphics and more personalization and H positions and maps? This new AI Girl is so bad I can't even play it. It's a first time for me. I always liked Illusion Games... :(
Give it time, the DLCs are still coming and with those comes the potential for improvements. Also, if you don't like this, I take it you also didn't like the Artificial Girl games that are often touted as Illusion's best work even today.

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to match girl and boy animation in studio NEO?
or I have to position them and match their animation manually?
I try parent option but nothing happens.

Reactions: Sedeferes

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
anynew cheat engine tabs for collect items ? fearless .ct cant collect items ID
I fiddled around with the pointer addresses, it should work in BR 3.0, the next update will most likely break it again, as usual.

When you're able to dupe and dump the entire table in infinite supply there's very little need to gather specific strings.
I disagree. Esp on your first playthrough, just cheating everything kinda breaks the game for me. I only use the CT to set wetness of my own character and cheat stuff you can't reliably farm.

Sedeferes

Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to match girl and boy animation in studio NEO?
or I have to position them and match their animation manually?
I try parent option but nothing happens.
Same question here, but seems like no one isn't even noticing this issue... Do we really have to manually match the animations now? I remember in Honey Select it happened automatically - hold down CTRL key, click on both characters and both would animate correctly.

GSlayer1

Sep 7, 2019

I dont see the bottom left arrow to update stuff in my launcher

Lumenarian

Apr 29, 2017
Firstly, thank you for all of the work in bringing this to the masses. I'm a bit confused about how to download the current pack. If I already have the previous pack, what do I download for the update? Do I use one of the links "updater"?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes