EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
When I use clothes overlays they work fine for a while but with time they change back to original. It's probably caused by dressers when they change clothes because it does not happen with skin overlays. Does anyone know a solution except removing all clothes baskets and dressers on housing island?
Actually you cannot remove all clothing dressers as there are some built into the environment... Could reduce their feminity (Girl power, whatever it's called now) to 0 so they don't change clothes. In theory. Never had this issue. Do you have the set saved with the overlays and/or accessories present in the coordinate card?

Reactions: eglantier

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
can someone help me? my game only run up to the title window, after that, if i chose make character, play the game, its crash. studio crash when run.
Run CCleaner or another registry cleaner, rerun your InitSettings file, and try again.

Sounds like a reg conflict. Were you able to play the game before? Do you meet minimum requirements? This is a heavy game due to lack of optimizations.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
If you want you can go and take those girl....I wanted the girl from the pincs( more the demon with red eyes)...I dont see any of these in the second page
It seems that Xathu and others have shared these on the Discord:

If you are seeking the tattoo/paint/pattern packs. If you are seeking the Morigan-like model, there are tons out there.

Sep 17, 2019
can someone help me? my game only run up to the title window, after that, if i chose make character, play the game, its crash. studio crash when run.
witch version did you get? Br 2.3? on what machine you running? 16Gb Ram minimum with 4Gb Graphic Ram.
if you try to put the AI_UncensorSelector.dll out of your Game? Path: Ai-SyoujyoBr2.3\BepInEx\plugins\AI_Plugins.
And an Answer was god. so someone is able to help.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hi there, I just want to make some things very clear for everyone (note: this is not directed at anyone in particular although it'll indirectly reference some interactions here)...

1. Firstly, there is no magic trick to modding Unity. There is no short cut to jumping in and modding this game at all. No one has any tricks or anything in the modding community that will take you from "day 1 attempted modder," to "seasoned Unity programming guru." You need to learn the basics of Unity. The basics of programming flow, CSharp, and scripting. You need to have some experience or generalized grasp of 3D modelling software, 2D photo editors, scripting programs like Visual Studio or Notepad++, or script editors like DNSpy or ILSpy, how to debug/optimize modded script, how to decompile and recompile DLLs with SB3UGs (or whatever you use), and how to make your own zipmods or whatever to load the mod into the game. There is no right or wrong way to do this or what order you need to learn this stuff in (unless it is specific to your mod idea). If you do not know these things, you need to start your quest here and learn this first. There are no secret shortcuts to this, your average modder has years of experience, took college classes, or likely both. The modding community is brutal but fair and very helpful. They will tell you how to do what you want to do, they will NOT do it for you (unless you donate for it), and if you have zero understanding of what they are saying, then you likely need to go back to square one. If you are not prepared they will tell you and it may feel abrasive, have thick skin. These guys are the best, and they do what they do for free or small donations, bear with them. No one wants you to be turned away, the more modders the merrier, but if you do not possess the basic skills needed to do something, they can't help you. There are a bunch of learning points in the Modding thread here, and if you are serious join the Modders Discord. Several people here can invite you, ask, but don't expect miracles, it requires time and effort invested to make a decent functioning mod. (if you don't know where to start, ask, someone will help you)

2. If you are new to the game, 99.9% of all questions you may have -- have already been answered. Right here, a few pages back, typically 5-10 times already if not more. Unless you are having some random issue, most every remedy has been revealed in the past. Some folks here started this discussion before the official game release came out during the demo game phase. Many of us experienced these problems and already wrote tutorials how to fix it. Don't be the winner of the "this question has been officially posted 1000 times award!" I know the 200 pages can seem intimidating, but it's all there already. Challenge yourself to take 10-15 minutes to look before you post (thumb through the last 25-30 pages skimming around), and you will likely find your answer faster than waiting for someone else to answer the question again. I'm thinking of making some Q&A FAQ mods to the Hgames Wiki FAQ page to offload some of this stress from the community.

3. Questions: we really need to note if this is a "game" question or a "studio" question. Some things in the game are not possible in the studio and vice versa. No can help if the information given isn't in line with the question. Also studio and game assets are not all compatible with the other... Knowing what your question pertains to is paramount to being able to help you. Some people play the game but do not use the studio and vice versa. We all want to help, but we don't know how if your questions are unclear or just sound impossible. If your question goes unanswered, it's likely no one understood what you wanted or how to achieve it, reporting the question in a different wording is better, maybe include screenshots, use MS Paint to circle things or whatever to add visual aids. The more we know about your issue, the easier it is to help.

4. Studio art and models: Many people here use their own custom models and assets for their own artwork. They showcase their artwork with the community of people that also share interest in the game. Not everyone is comfortable releasing their personal assets. There are sub-communities of people that create their own eroge and hentai from the images they create. These personal works may be distributed for monetary gains through Patreon, DeviantArt, or other communities. They did invest many hours perfecting their artwork. Their is no harm in asking if they would share their models or whatever, but continuously pestering these people will just drive them away from this community. Many of whom have released tons of their custom overlays and assets to this and the modding community already. Some of these things are already included in the BR releases. Let's be respectful and not bother people beyond the norm. I would suggest as an acceptable practice, like their post and quote them in a reply in the forum asking your question, this will show in their alerts, if they do not respond, click their profile and send them a personal message once, this will show up in their conversations. If they still do not respond, then just be adult and let it go. Maybe they don't want to be bothered about it and want to keep their personal works personal. They have that privilege. Also, they may be busy with RL things and will get back to you eventually. If not, it's their prerogative.

5. General patience and respect with others... This should be a given but... yeah... No one here is being paid to be Illusion's Unofficial Customer Support Service. This is a community of people taking their own time to help you. If someone goes out of their way to do that, maybe offer up a word of thanks and click the like button on their post, just a minimal amount of support for their doing all they could to give you a hand with your problem. It's just the decent thing to do.

Sorry for the gigantic block of text, but just felt a few things that I felt really needed saying. I'd open the forum for additional comments and sticky this, but alas, I'm no mod. Nor would I really want to put up with what most of them have to -- to be totally honest. LOL!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It seems that Xathu and others have shared these on the Discord:

If you are seeking the tattoo/paint/pattern packs. If you are seeking the Morigan-like model, there are tons out there.
Do these go directly in Mods or in the side loader subfolder? I tried it in Mods, no effect.

d7b

Sep 30, 2019
There is an unofficial VR mod, no idea how it works as I don't use VR.
Hi,

Thx for your reply :)

Yes I saw already what you are speaking about but it's not so simple to use, it's why I'm asking if Illusion has planned to add VR :)

eglantier

Oct 28, 2019
Actually you cannot remove all clothing dressers as there are some built into the environment... Could reduce their feminity (Girl power, whatever it's called now) to 0 so they don't change clothes. In theory. Never had this issue. Do you have the set saved with the overlays and/or accessories present in the coordinate card?
They are built into environment on ruined island but not on housing island. When I remove dressers on housing island the problem goes.
As for coordinate cards the answer is yes. It happens with saved clothes as well.
Or you mean to give you a coordinate for experiments?
Anyway if it's not a problem that everyone has I hope downloading the full BR patch instead of updaters may help.

Reactions: EroShane

YukariFan

Dec 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

I was wondering, which stats drives the initial naughty mood (when the girl wake up), my main girl starts with a naughty mood at 80%, and it starts to become unmanageable, I have to etch with her too often ! I thought about girl power she have about 2500 points in this stat,. Am I right ?

Thanks !

note : I have read all the posts on this thread and I think I can say that this question has not yet been asked

edit : Here's her stats

Girl power : 2532 - Trust : 2787 - Humanity : 2139 - Instinct : 1657 - Perversion : 417 - Vigilance : 782 - Sociability : 1733 - Darkness : 148

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Nope.

The relevant stats in your case are trust and sociability along with whatever H stats you have.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes