IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
The English is still a bit messy grammar wise because it is a machine translation, but it has improved enough to get the gist of it, especially if you know certain key words from the actual Japanese audio. Through process of elimination based on what the AI is capable of doing, you can tell what she wants. If you hear the Japanese word "Ecchi," she wants sex or is about to force you into it, for example.
i already played that way when the translation was shit the first days dude xD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry wat, there is an item in game for that?
The wall with a hole, place it and you can either start sex near it or wait for them to try to fit through it and start sex to them while they are stuck. If they are stuck, you get the same options as if you interacted while they were showering, on the toilet, or sleeping, which is to start sex or do nothing.

i already played that way when the translation was shit the first days dude xD
That's basically the only way to play right now. If the translation had been done by hand, no, I am not trying to knock the one we got, we would be able to play with the text itself instead of using key words from the audio. It has improved, but it still has a long way to go before it is usable by itself. That's just the way hand translations are, they take a long time to make even with a fully bilingual translator. Hell, the previous game, Koikatsu, isn't much better off. If it weren't for Illusion doing the Party version, we'd still be fully machine translated in that one, too. That said, the situation there is slightly better last I checked because there are people trying to hand translate that one, granted said hand translation has been slow.

Last edited:

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
The wall with a hole, place it and you can either start sex near it or wait for them to try to fit through it and start sex to them while they are stuck. If they are stuck, you get the same options as if you interacted while they were showering, on the toilet, or sleeping, which is to start sex or do nothing.

That's basically the only way to play right now. If the translation had been done by hand, no, I am not trying to knock the one we got, we would be able to play with the text itself instead of using key words from the audio. It has improved, but it still has a long way to go before it is usable by itself. That's just the way hand translations are, they take a long time to make even with a fully bilingual translator. Hell, the previous game, Koikatsu, isn't much better off. If it weren't for Illusion doing the Party version, we'd still be fully machine translated in that one, too. That said, the situation there is slightly better last I checked because there are people trying to hand translate that one, granted said hand translation has been slow.
ok thank you dude, btw i forgot how is called the program you can use to download char cards chaning the IP to japanese , a VPN can u tell me it?

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok thank you dude, btw i forgot how is called the program you can use to download char cards chaning the IP to japanese , a VPN can u tell me it?
I don't know since I don't use the download option, I just get cards here or make my own, sorry.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Ah that item. Strangely I've yet to see any girls walk into it before. Gonna try

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah that item. Strangely I've yet to see any girls walk into it before. Gonna try
Yeah, you could walk in on them looking at it, then suddenly try to fit through it as if their curiosity gets the better of them and then panic as they get stuck or you could walk in on them already stuck in it and flailing around trying to get out, it's freaking hilarious how they struggle, though that could be my sadistic streak surfacing. You also get the option to help them get out if I remember correctly. I've been waiting for R3 and haven't really had much time to play since it came out, so I haven't seen it in a while despite my house having one such wall in what is known as the "playhouse" area, where all but a few random dildos and the really futuristic looking sex machine are. I have literally everything else there. (The recently added rope, the Spanish donkey, the restraint pommel horse, the delivery chair, the hole, the pillory, etc.)

Last edited:

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Dude how can i download cards from the game? tell me the damn VPN please
Install ProtonVPN -> Sign In (you can try a trial for faster transfers) ->Turn one of the JPN server -> Open game and select Uploader/Downloader -> You now have slow access to the girl/man/house cards.

frewgew

Oct 18, 2018
a command promp will show up, i do not understand the text as it show up as gebrish, but anyway if you type yes, it will patch your binary.

the readme file is all japanese, if someone can translate it it'll be great.
First of all, thank you for the info on getting (rudimentary) VR to work!

For what it's worth, here's the terminal output I got:

Code:
VR を有効にするため globalgamemanagers を書き換えます。
元のファイルは 'globalgamemanagers_20191126021931' というファイル名でバックアップします。
ゲームが起動しない場合は globalgamemanagers ファイルを元に戻してください。
ゲームデータを書き換えるため自己責任でお願いします
実行しますか?(実行する場合は yes と入力してください):

Which is roughly:

Code:
Rewrite globalgamemanagers to enable VR. Back up the original file with the file name
'globalgamemanagers_20191126021931'. If the game does not start, restore the
globalgamemanagers file. Please rewrite the game data at your own risk. Do you want to run?
(Enter yes to execute):
The readme, again via Google translate, is:

Code:
AISVR Ver.0.0.5 (alpha version)
======================

This is a VR MOD for AI girls.
It is a plug-in for BepInEx.

* This is an alpha version under development. *

Install
------------

1. Install BepInEx.
2. Copy the included “AI-Syoujyo_Data”, “BepInEx” and “StudioNEOV2_Data” folders to the AI girl folder.
3. Execute "VRGGM.exe" in the "AI girl folder \ BepInEx \ plugins \ AISVR" folder.
   -VRGGM.exe rewrites globalgamemanagers to enable VR.
   -If you are not sure / unsuccessful, try rewriting with UABE.
4. Run “AI-Syoujyo.exe” or “StudioNEOV2.exe” with SteamVR running.

Failure
------

-AI girl
  -Unsupported features
    -Multiple choices such as conversation and sitting are not displayed in GUI
      -Selection can be changed by touching the pad continuously
    -Can't manipulate objects with housing
    -Cannot change the display area on the map screen
    -Many others
  -Known bugs
    -Minimap does not display properly
    -Movement strange after housing
    -H scene camera sync doesn't work well
    -Many others
-Studio
  -Unsupported features
    -Cannot manipulate objects
      -There is no movement operation by grip.

Frequently Asked Questions
------------

-Blurred when the character approaches
  -Turn off "Depth of field" in AI girl config drawing settings
-Heavy / jerky
  -Lower the drawing level in the AI girl config drawing settings
  -Reduce application specific custom resolution percentage in SteamVR settings
    -After launching AI girl, you can set custom resolution in SteamVR Settings-> Application.
  -Change MaxFarClipPlane in AISVR.xml
    -For example, if it is set to 100, it will be drawn only up to a distance of 100 distance units, so the load can be reduced.
    -AISVR.xml is "AI girl folder \ BepInEx \ plugins \ AISVR \ AISVR.xml".
-Controller is not touchpad
  -Set the DPadType of AISVR.xml or AISVRStudio.xml to Auto or Thumbstick
    -Tilt of the thumbstick will push the touchpad.
    -Auto is an automatic judgment (Oculus Touch is judged as Thumbstick).
    -Also, if the DPadType is set to Trackpad, the operation of the trackpad will be forced.
-Floating GUI is in the way
  -Set GUIFixedEnabled of AISVR.xml or AISVRStudio.xml to false and MenuToolEnabled to true
  -Adjust position / angle
    -Change GUIFixedPosition, GUIFixedAngles in AISVR.xml or AISVRStudio.xml
-No menu tool
  -Set MenuToolEnabled of AISVR.xml or AISVRStudio.xml to true

Method of operation
--------

- basic operation
  -Fixed GUI
    -The GUI is displayed at the top immediately after startup.
    -Press the menu button to switch to AI girl tools, the display position will be reset.
    -Edit AISVR.xml or AISVRStudio.xml if you do not need or want to adjust the position.
  -Controller tools
    -Immediately after startup, the controller becomes the "AI girl tool".
    -Press the menu button to switch to "Warp Tool" and then "AI Girl Tool".
  -Controller operation help
    -Press and hold the menu button to display the available operations.
-AI girl
  -Title
    -On trackpad: Start game
    -Under trackpad: Character makeup
    -Trackpad left: Download
    -Trackpad right: Config
  -Character makeup
    -Trigger: Camera initialization
    -Grip: camera movement
    -On trackpad: change pose
    -Under trackpad: change pose
    -Trackpad left: turn left
    -Trackpad right: turn right
  -Moving scene
    -Trigger: run
    -Grip: walk
    -On trackpad: right click
    -Under trackpad: middle click
    -Trackpad left: rotate left
    -Trackpad right: rotate right
    -Change selection
      -Double touch the trackpad
        -Quickly touch (not push) the trackpad twice.
        -Note: Currently there are multiple choices, such as conversation and sitting, which are not displayed on the screen.
  -Fishing scene
    -Trigger: Camera synchronization
    -Grip: fishing / rod movement
    -On trackpad: stop / return
    -Trackpad left: bait change
    -Trackpad right: bait change
  -Conversation scene
    -Trigger: Camera initialization
    -On trackpad: determined
    -Under trackpad: back
    -Trackpad left: item selection / conversation next
    -Trackpad right: item selection / conversation next
  -H scene
    -Trigger: Camera synchronization
    -On trackpad: On wheel
    -Under trackpad: Under wheel
    -Trackpad left: Camera left rotation
    -Trackpad right: rotate camera right
    -Change location
      -Click the change location icon to show the heart
      -Trigger with the controller over the heart
    - finish
      -Double click on trackpad
      -Quickly press left / down / right on trackpad
        -Trackpad left is outside
        -Simultaneously under the trackpad
           -Same effect when Finish button is displayed
        -Trackpad right is middle
-Studio
  -Trackpad left: Camera left rotation
  -Trackpad right: rotate camera right

Change log
--------

-Ver.0.0.1
  -First release
-Ver.0.0.2
  -Reduce flicker
  -Review camera behavior
  -Swap up and down operations on trackpad
  -Added unique operations for character make
  -Implemented unique operations for title / fishing / talk / H scene
  -Corrected the gaze / neck to the camera with character make
-Ver.0.0.3
  -Disable menu tool
  -Changed how to operate Character Makeup
  -Change the operation method of the conversation scene
  -Countermeasures for inoperability when spoken by a girl
  -Added location change operation in H scene
  -Added finish operation in H scene
-Ver.0.0.4
  -Studio compatible
    -No function, just VR
  -Thumbstick (Oculus Touch) compatible
  -Support changing selection by double touch of pad in moving scene
  -Supports pad operation by selecting kitchen / sleep / base items
  -Fixed conversation scene gaze to look at HMD
  -Fixed to look at HMD if the camera setting of gaze is enabled in H scene
  -Fixed to look at HMD if neck camera viewing setting is enabled in H scene
  -Fixed a bug where help was not displayed on non-Vive consoles
-Ver.0.0.5
  -Fixed mouse button being stuck
    -Solves the problem that the click operation to the GUI cannot be performed in the H scene.
  -Fixed strange parabola to warp tool movement area
  -Fixed GUI not being drawn behind in studio regardless of positional relationship.

Finally
------

We will release it on GitHub after some development.

Ooetksh

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

targesh

Dec 29, 2019
i'm using a pov mod from BepInEx but it blocks my camera in the sense that i can't move it with the keyboard. Mouse works but not the arrow/numpad keys.

Does anyone have a fix or another pov mod that doesn't block the keyboard camera keys when active?

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
So is this game supposed to run much worse than Koikatu? That game runs at solid 60fps all the time, while in this I barely get avg 45fps even with everything on low.

Sep 17, 2019
i'm using a pov mod from BepInEx but it blocks my camera in the sense that i can't move it with the keyboard. Mouse works but not the arrow/numpad keys.

Does anyone have a fix or another pov mod that doesn't block the keyboard camera keys when active?
there might be an another pov mod in the direction:
Ai-Syoujyo\[OPTIONAL] Mods\POVx or similar so you have to put out the other pov mod out before,

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
They are built into environment on ruined island but not on housing island. When I remove dressers on housing island the problem goes.
As for coordinate cards the answer is yes. It happens with saved clothes as well.
Or you mean to give you a coordinate for experiments?
Anyway if it's not a problem that everyone has I hope downloading the full BR patch instead of updaters may help.
With the saved cards, I meant when you save the coordinate card, do you save them with all the accessories and overlays in place on the same character? I mean as practice when you set up a clothing set.

I have never noticed this issue specifically myself, BUT -- I typically do not use many skin overlays (only face and the Nyaacho skins in the BR). However, I have used custom clothing overlays and accessory retextures. I did have some issues in the past. By selecting the girl I wanted, loading her in as I wanted her configured, adding and adjusting everything how I wanted it, then adding any custom overlays or retextures, then finally saving the outfit as a coordinate file, each time, I was able to stop the default textures and such from showing. The con to this is then any hair extensions or accessories/textures you don't want to carry over to other girls, will periodically occur, when they change into that coordinate outfit.

Yes I realize that, I meant on the Ruined Island not the Housing Island.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hello everyone,

I was wondering, which stats drives the initial naughty mood (when the girl wake up), my main girl starts with a naughty mood at 80%, and it starts to become unmanageable, I have to etch with her too often ! I thought about girl power she have about 2500 points in this stat,. Am I right ?

Thanks !

note : I have read all the posts on this thread and I think I can say that this question has not yet been asked

edit : Here's her stats

Girl power : 2532 - Trust : 2787 - Humanity : 2139 - Instinct : 1657 - Perversion : 417 - Vigilance : 782 - Sociability : 1733 - Darkness : 148
Question: do you have the H skills: Nympho, Lust Devil, Heat, Moody, Avarice, Curiosity, Lonely, Cursed Body, and/or Sexual Desire, or any combination of two or more of them?

These are more likely the culprits...

Reactions: YukariFan

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
so i'm trying to make my own blood vein skin overlay, any oppinions on how it's looking so far ?
View attachment 499022

Edit: Think some more thickness to the veins is in order

Edit2: much better
View attachment 499055

Any feedback/opinions ?

Looks pretty good, maybe not so many "branches" in your veins.

Also, veins are greyish blue under the skin, arteries can barely been seen and run deep, capillaries are closest to the surface and have a reddish to purple-scarlet tone, and they are like clustered little spiderwebs.

Veins and arteries are longer and more squiggly and overlapping. They are raised above the surface, so the highest points will be a few shades lighter and fade slightly darker to the edges.

Capillaries typically do not rise above the skin surface (except in extreme diseased conditions) so they remain a consistent bright red or plum color. They are a much smaller finer line. In this case only a few pixels in width.
veins.jpeg veins2.jpg capillaries.jpg

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hi,

Thx for your reply :)

Yes I saw already what you are speaking about but it's not so simple to use, it's why I'm asking if Illusion has planned to add VR :)
Unfortunately no announcements that I have heard of...

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes