EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Actually you cannot remove all clothing dressers as there are some built into the environment... Could reduce their feminity (Girl power, whatever it's called now) to 0 so they don't change clothes. In theory. Never had this issue. Do you have the set saved with the overlays and/or accessories present in the coordinate card?

Also, in optional mods, the "Agent Trainer" mod, set it up,run the game, open the phone, and set the change clothes option to 0 then click it to lock it red (on) so they don't get the urge to change clothes. This way you do not need to change anything else!

Save exit, load maker, fix any issues how you want, save, load the game and go.

(sorry just had a "duh" moment there)

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
ok thx! the gdrive dont work. to many people used it.
ROFL! Okay, click the link, then right click on the file, save copy to my drive, then in your google drive, make a copy of the copy then delete the original. Now download your own copy.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
someone know how to get the hole in a wall h-event when u build it?
Did you place it in a prefab home? If so, do you have "IgnoreOverlap.cs" script in the scripts folder? If not you will need to build a scratch room using the floor, ceiling, wall partitions, and (optional) roof, then make sure that the hole in a wall isn't clipping the ceiling or floor. If it is it needs to be realigned (or ignore overlap mod, but if it is too low, her feet will clip through the floor, too high and she will just kind of hover there).

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did you place it in a prefab home? If so, do you have "IgnoreOverlap.cs" script in the scripts folder? If not you will need to build a scratch room using the floor, ceiling, wall partitions, and (optional) roof, then make sure that the hole in a wall ins't clipping the ceiling or floor. If it is it needs to be realigned (or ignore overlap mod, but if it is too low, her feet will clip through the floor, too high and she will just kind of hover there).
I've had the feet clipping issue since day one, even with placing the items correctly. I specifically position the camera at floor height and turn off the grid so I can see where the item is. I've had way too many times where I place an item and leave the housing menu just to find the new item hovering because I used the grid as the spot where the bottom should go when, in reality, it actually hovers a bit off the floor. At default height, you should only have to move an item up one space. That's what I found out through trial and error.

Reactions: EroShane

outgoyourlights

Jan 15, 2018
I just went though the whole game without figuring out how to have mutliple girls in game, I only have one aside from the trader, is it even possible to do so?

YukariFan

Dec 23, 2019
Is there a way to export a character in a 3d format like FBX ?

I imagine that they are generated during execution, with the data found in the cards. So this might not be possible, or at least not easily achievable.

But as I am not an expert I prefer to ask, we never know.

Thanks

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
Hey, EroShane i'm using the beach house(s) You posted here earlier and i'm really enjoying them. Just thought i'd let You know. Would You maybe share Your island and ruins build?

Reactions: EroShane

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ScrewThisNoise Major problem with the update feature on the launcher, I updated the side loader mods and now any character that had an overlay on their body is pure white from the neck down.

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a way to export a character in a 3d format like FBX ?

I imagine that they are generated during execution, with the data found in the cards. So this might not be possible, or at least not easily achievable.

But as I am not an expert I prefer to ask, we never know.

Thanks
for Honey select (example) they use the Ninja Ripper to export this Meshes. maybe its possible in aigirl too.
google it, its also in this Forum somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: YukariFan
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes