Sep 17, 2019
Just to say that I hate Shan, I hate when he/she fucks with my girls. This is something that annoy me in this game. I don't like to see my girls fucking with each other without ever inviting me : p

I have an idea but I don't know if it would be feasible, I would like that depending on the level of trust the girl has a greater potential to refuse the advances of another girl (the formula could also take into account the level of perversion).

An other idea would be to add a skill like "Non Lesbian" or "Heterosexual" or we could also modify the "Devoted Partner" skill, so the girl would not accept to fuck with other girls anymore.

I have good programming skills, I mainly know C ++ and Javascript, and I have already used Unity so I was able to touch C # a bit, but I never did modding.

edit : I wanted to say that I have nothing against lesbians in real life lol
The skill is called Lonely, and Social Stats have to be low very low.

Reactions: YukariFan
Sep 17, 2019
Hello everybody!
I have a few questions about the game. I would really appreciate any help.

4. In the gameplay-video, I saw several times that you can give the girl "Cold medicine" when she is "Exhausted". In the game, I saw this only once and only with the BP-Chan girl (not redacted) in the BetterRepack release 2.1. When the BP-Chan was "Exhausted", I took it not to the house, but to the base at "Shan House". So it was several times in a row. Then I fell asleep there myself. And when I woke up, I saw the face of "BP-Chan" who said that if I "tired" she would also bring me "Cold Medicine" :)). The help in the game says that if you give the girl a "Cold Medicine" when she is "Exhausted", then the period of her recovery will significantly decrease. In the versions of BetterRepack, I can’t take any action with the girl when she "fell-down". Just take her to the bed and that’s it. In the original game, no mods occur as well? You can not give girls medication when they are "Exhausted"?
If they follow you and fell accidentally down, you are able to port to the next Base(in the Map) and go straight to the Bed or Couch without get help her up, you get action options on the Bed/Couch.
If they fell too often it will allways her "Way" of living. Especially if you leave them there.
If they are exhausted you cure them with cold medicine? interesting- there are other Items for that.
A cup of Coffe per example

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hello everybody!
ABOUT GIRLS ....

1. Likes to play
2. See above
3. Animal lover, beastmaster
4. Exhaustion and cold are not even kind of the same thing
5. This only happens with a specific personality aka voice
6. There are two skills to turn the girls into literal robots, untiring and inexhaustible, equipping these skills also makes them way less interested in you and way more interested in doing stuff without you
7. Capture cage, pet mat, animal skills

ABOUT ITEMS ....

8. build menu and a really obvious other place that for some reason people continually miss because i guess reading is hard.
9. Water quality
10. Yep. It also increases her dislike of you
11. ogg, wav, in the specific folder, no dancing is based on how independent and playful they are

ABOUT HOUSING ...

12. She's not into you. She'll never be into you. Mods.
13. Walls, pet mats, chicken coop
14. No, yes.
15. Each item has an action icon the icon says what it does, no icon, no action

ABOUT SCRIPT MODS ....

16. no
17. type in numbers, read me
18. Weather determines mood and heat/cold level, read me
19. read me
20. Nothing hidden about them. also, discord
21. it's a relationship mini game, there are no screens because it's done through a conversation

pages 186 - 190,
because you probably need to start at the beginning.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Forcing the girl was never a part of the game itself, that came from a script mod. There have been reports that the last few updates screwed up the script mods and I can also confirm that at least some no longer work. That said, you can do stuff while she is doing something (gathering, sleeping, bathing, peeing, etc.), though I've never seen the option come up when she is cooking, leaning on a window, or resting. I've only been able to force her in those situations and that was two repack builds ago using the script mods to knock her down and then forcibly start H. When she is cooking, leaning on a window, or resting, it usually just pops up a normal interaction for me.
That's interesting. I was able to do those interactions in ScrewTheNoise repack 2.0 and Better Repack 2.3, but haven't seen them in a good while, which is why I started wondering what had happened. I guess it could be a script mod breaking.

Then again, the "cooking" thing wasn't really cooking. The girls would have a separate animation where they'd be bent over chopping vegetables or something similar on the side table attached to the stove, which would give you the opportunity to "ecchi" them. That's what's making me think it's not just a script mod thing.

Reactions: EroShane

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Is it normal for the textures to be lower during h-scenes than during the character editor?
I'm on max settings, but during H-scenes it seems like the resolution is 480p
Turn off Depth of Field (I think) in the graphics settings. Illusion has implemented a very, very strange way to do DOF which makes everything blurry and low-res instead out of focus.

Reactions: Ardor

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
i mean, i left veins overlay and stuff in the post so people can search for it /shrug
Yeah I saw that, and good on you for it, but -- do you think they will SEARCH for something!? ROFLMAO!!! One in five search. The other 4 throw a tantrum until someone links them to a direct download. :ROFLMAO: It's like no one knows how to use a search function at all anymore and they lack the patience to just page through and see if something was already answered. So, bookmark that comment addy, you'll need it... LOL!

cAnt... gooGle... onE-handED OnLy... oThEr alreADy... cOveReD iN VaSeLine...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Is there a way to export a character in a 3d format like FBX ?

I imagine that they are generated during execution, with the data found in the cards. So this might not be possible, or at least not easily achievable.

But as I am not an expert I prefer to ask, we never know.

Thanks
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-girl-ai-modding-directory-discussion-thread.39184/post-2780003

It's the same, just stop at the models section, no need to go on to animations. NOTE: The body, head, and hair rigs are all separate and need to be reassembled after export, or you can copy/combine matrix in SB3UGs.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's interesting. I was able to do those interactions in ScrewTheNoise repack 2.0 and Better Repack 2.3, but haven't seen them in a good while, which is why I started wondering what had happened. I guess it could be a script mod breaking.

Then again, the "cooking" thing wasn't really cooking. The girls would have a separate animation where they'd be bent over chopping vegetables or something similar on the side table attached to the stove, which would give you the opportunity to "ecchi" them. That's what's making me think it's not just a script mod thing.
The script mods stopped working, I have a theory that it might be one of the official updates included in R3. The ecchi scene while they are chopping isn't part of the mod and it also isn't technically forced. It's basically like you coming up behind her and surprising her with it. The script mods allowed you to basically knock them down at any time and force them.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey, EroShane i'm using the beach house(s) You posted here earlier and i'm really enjoying them. Just thought i'd let You know. Would You maybe share Your island and ruins build?
Sure... Give me a few moments... I have multiple builds right now, and my Foresst build is incomplete as I have started a tiered Pagoda/Tower shrine through the mountains. I also redid the Beach Base again more recently to remove torches and fireplaces to increase FPS. The fire items suck for resource use (area sound files crackling, animated sprites/flames, animated particles/lick-sparks, pulsating bloom refreshing at 30fps animation, dancing shadows being cast, etc.) so I am trying to limit their use.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 700f0ur

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
The events you listed all have a purpose related to the basic needs of the girl, while the three I'm talking about seem like flavor animations that just give you a chance to sneak up on her. I'm thinking it could be that after the girl gets some stat points, her stat-based desires override the "flavor" animations so they become much more rare, which has caused me to not see them in several hours. I was looking to find out with my post if anyone could confirm my suspicion.
"cooking-events" is still working in BP relaease 3.0 (I will try to stick pictures ... If you are interested in the girl’s parameters, I can post a screen or save-card ...)

I forgot to mention ... If you want to see more "cooking-events", delete all "Witch`s Large Pot" in the location ... In this case, the girls will go fishing more and wash more often.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
The script mods stopped working, I have a theory that it might be one of the official updates included in R3. The ecchi scene while they are chopping isn't part of the mod and it also isn't technically forced. It's basically like you coming up behind her and surprising her with it. The script mods allowed you to basically knock them down at any time and force them.
NOTE: None of the older script mods will update due to the new BepInEx. A few scripts were updated, but some have been ported to zipmods in the [Optional]Mods folder (like AgentTrainer from MadSkillz script, or whatever it was called). In [Optional]Mods use only those mods and scripts you find in [OPTIONAL]Mods>ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)>scripts.

Anything esle is likely outdated as you have two new core patches being updated, the official AssembleCSharp.dll from the Illusion patches (v1.0.5 to v.1.0.6), then BepInEx is now v.5.0.1.0 from v.5.0.0 and the Bepis plugs are v.61a1b071 from v.c367fb6d/07e30997. Ergo the Sideloader/Scriptloader frameworks have changed and addresses are different. If the original modder hasn't updated to the latest architecture their plugin will fail.

Also, if you etch the girl often when she cooks, she will fail at cooking more, make crappier food, which causes faster fatigue and increases darkness. Pick and choose your etch OR (if you cannot resist) save immediately before forcing her, then reload after so she can cook her meal. Forcing will also add +3, +6, or +12 to Wariness/Vigilance depending on relationship and random 100 rolls +%/bp. So be careful, as this can impact other things as well.

NOTE: To achieve true waifu status with the girl, her vigilance/wariness need to be up (non-whorish or naive)... just a note. Vigilance/Darkness and Perversion/Darkness with Tsundere/Yandere types where Trust/Reliability should be up for the better interactions.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hmmm. I'll have to experiment to figure out the culprit then.

Does the lock mean their status/stats are locked?

Thanks for the reply:)
1. Not preventable - but she may also be sickly, there is a skill trait that makes them get sick more often, forget the skill name but Klutz is injured more often, there is one that causes sickness more often, and other for fatigue. The only way to get rid of it is to find another skill and save over it, I believe after 4 hearts in relationship status (it's been a while for me).

Just make "Digestive" and "Cold" medicines at the medicine table (need to access through the Housing sign build mode at abase camp).

Yes it means that their main stats will not increase or decrease. I see no reason to use this, unless you want to keep them in some infantile state or later after maxing the stats you want somewhere 9000+ each then creating a ton of Anti-whatever stat gifts and reducing others to 0, then lock her so she will be the person you want statistically. Other than those two extremes, it seems useless as they stop getting Exp.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Guys I just started the game. How do you add and remove girls in the island?
Can you also edit existing girls?
Yes, you can add extra girls at the terminals, you will need to find a battery, the first is provided for you next to the terminal. There are a total of 4 girls in the native game and you can unlock as many as you want using the AI ExtraGirls mod found in [Optional]Mods.

EDIT: Also, yes you can edit existing girls, it's also at the terminals. You need to select the second option. I think it is worded "Change Girls Appearance." Select the girl you want to alter. It will open maker in game, make the alterations, then exit, and when you do it will ask if you want to save changes, select yes. If you save her as new you will lose progress but update her all the same, and she gets a new card. You can also do this through the maker before the start of the game.

As a rule of thumb it is best NOT to modify the first girl unless you plan to save a new card. Do not alter the original card. It causes problems, I have forgotten what error it caused, but many complained a long while back about that. No idea if it was fixed, but I would avoid it anyway.

Last edited:

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
This is a very rare animation for me. The girl has the character trait "Likes to Play". She just walked around the island, and then ran to the "Wall with Hole" climbed there herself and began to dangle her feet. At this point, you can go up front or back and make "Ecchi". The girl’s lifestyle is “Baby.” Only once I watched this animation. She also works in BP release 3.0 BUT! She also never used "Slide" or "Swing". Can anyone stick screenshots of how "Slide" and "Swing" work? Maybe they need to be set correctly?

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hello everybody!

ABOUT GIRLS ....

1. The girls I created in the game almost never dance. For some reason I always create an assistant (Getter and Driver lifestyle). It doesn’t work out to create a girl who dances (especially after the 4th phase, after the 4th phase no one dances at all). What needs to be done in the game for the girl to dance on the Pole Dance Stage, Sexy Dance Stage or on Dance Stage?
2. I have never seen girls use the "Swing" and "Slide." What character is needed? What Traits do you need to add to a girl?
3. My girls play with animals, but never catch them. Only one girl creates the "Spirits of Darkness" and quietly puts them in a chest. It's all. Only once did one girl bring me a cat (I went through the game 3 times to 100%, but this scene was only once). How to make them catch cats and chickens? What you need to do with them in the game to get the character traits of "Animal Lover" and "Hunter"?
4. In the gameplay-video, I saw several times that you can give the girl "Cold medicine" when she is "Exhausted". In the game, I saw this only once and only with the BP-Chan girl (not redacted) in the BetterRepack release 2.1. When the BP-Chan was "Exhausted", I took it not to the house, but to the base at "Shan House". So it was several times in a row. Then I fell asleep there myself. And when I woke up, I saw the face of "BP-Chan" who said that if I "tired" she would also bring me "Cold Medicine" :)). The help in the game says that if you give the girl a "Cold Medicine" when she is "Exhausted", then the period of her recovery will significantly decrease. In the versions of BetterRepack, I can’t take any action with the girl when she "fell-down". Just take her to the bed and that’s it. In the original game, no mods occur as well? You can not give girls medication when they are "Exhausted"?
5. Here on the forum, in one of the posts, the User wrote about the girl "Harmony", which helped him treat other girls. Has anyone seen similar scenes in the game?
6. “Motivation” and “Fatigue”. My girls gradually lose motivation as they acquire skills. What to do in the game to increase their motivation? How to reduce the level of "fatigue" of girls? What needs to be done so that they rest, and not "fell-down" from "fatigue"?
7. A little more about animals ... In the game video, I saw 3 cats running after a girl, is this possible in the game? Do girls pierce animals to follow them?

ABOUT ITEMS ....

8. I have seen many “Actions” of girls and mini-events. But what happens to the Large Battery? What are they needed for? (in construction mode, this item has action-icon ...)
9. Is a “pump” just a decorative item? Can't you get her to collect water? (I saw that the girls use a water pump, but is there any need for a pump?)
10. When I bring the girl in the "follow me" mode to the "sex machines", and she has a high level of "Humanity" when asked about sex, she answers - no, but the H-scene starts, is that normal? Same in the original game?
11. How to change the music in the game? How to use Entertainment Center, Jukebox, Gramophone? What files, in what format, where to put? (Let's say I want to add music from Honey Select, how can I do this?) Girls can switch the music themselves? Does additional music influence girls' desire to dance?

ABOUT HOUSING ...

12. Is it possible to edit the Shan base (trader, ruined island)?
13. Is it possible to create zones with wild cats and chikens on "Housing Island"? How to train character traits "Animal lover" and "Hunter" on the "Housing Island"?
14. Is it possible to create "collecting zones" blue and orange on the "Housing Island"? Can there be any mods?
15. On the "Housing Island" you can create ruins. But the doors do not open in them, you can not use the stairs. This is normal? In the original game, too?

ABOUT SCRIPT MODS ....

16. Is it possible to somehow configure the mod "skip_resources.cs"? I need only some resources and not in such quantity, can I choose what will fall into the inventory?
17. How to use the mod "mad_skills.cs"? Maybe screenshots of his work?
18. How does the "environment_control.cs" mod work? What is he for?
19. "BuildingAnyWhere.cs" How to use?
20. Where is "view_motivation_status.cs" located? (it is probably converted to a plugin, to use Agent Trainer v1.0.0, you need to disable it, where is this script / plugin? How do I generally look for hidden parameters of girls such as going to the toilet, the desire to go to the bath, get into the pool, etc. .?
(In general, I thought that the author of BetterRepack would update the Readme file and add descriptions of new scripts, but there are no descriptions .... )

About Scenes with Girls (mini events) ...

21. Girls invite you to dine with them, invite them to sleep with them, invite them to rest, ask about sex. In BP Release 3.0, the girl invited me to fish, the conversation went on, but visually I saw only a black screen. It was on the "Housing Island", on the "Ruined Island" the girls never even invited me to go fishing. Do these scenes work for you in version 3.0? Any other scenes? Screenshots with them?

Sorry that so many questions at once, just accumulated while playing the game. I read the topic for a long time, but did not find all answers. Something is on pages 186 - 190, but this is not enough to fully understand how everything works.

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
1. Loves to Play/Playful skill, at 4 hearts Exciement Seeker/Armchair Lifestyles, Femininity/Sociability+++, Humanity(Reason)/Perversion(Dirty)++, Instinct/Darkness+, scores a plus, Trust(Reliability)-, Wariness(Vigilance)--- (preferably 0), also the Maker Traits, Sweetness, Innocence, Pleasure, and Taboos help a lot with making dancing a desired animation. Also, telling her to "Switch things up/Change of Pace" under advise increases rate of trigger vastly, you can also lock her to 70+ "Game/Play" (not 100 for some reason, 71-99) in the Agent Trainer. She needs to be in good health, in a good mood (above 75%), low fatigue (-20%), low satiety (75%+), motivation/immoral (Naughty Mood) 80%+, and average to low body temp (25-45), she will not dance if freezing or above 50, or has a highly reduced rate anyway. So it isn't exactly "randomly selected." It is after conditions are met, anomalous outlying occurrences WILL inevitably happen but it is because of bonus points added to rolls circumstantially and is not in the game code at all, it's just random 100 results +X% bonus that cause these. The listed conditions are 100% most ideal.

Tested numbers: Femininity/Sociability 9000, Humanity/Perversion 5000, Instinct/Darkness 2500, Wariness/Trust 0 (use that in a percentile sense, chances are she needs to also be above 3 hearts normally as most of this stuff tends to be but I cannot confirm that presently)

All Dance stages need to be in the main game grid build areas (not things built outside the normal grid, as these are often foregone as options to the engine, and they are more likely to run to the far side of the island instead. They will select the dance stage less often if other things such as swings/slides, gaming TVs/chairs, etc., are around. If you want more dancing limit the options as much as possible. They will still throw stones, play with sticks, draw in sand, idle, and dance in place more often than selecting the dance stage. Given the most ideal circumstances (except for weather) it took my girl roughly 30 minutes to finally choose the dance stage.
20191231115955637.png 20191231115958492.png 20191231120003724.png
20191231120009380.png

Just did it just now to confirm using BR3 Illusion v1.0.6 Christmas Patch...

Will answer some of your other questions separately...

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
This is a very rare animation for me. The girl has the character trait "Likes to Play". She just walked around the island, and then ran to the "Wall with Hole" climbed there herself and began to dangle her feet. At this point, you can go up front or back and make "Ecchi". The girl’s lifestyle is “Baby.” Only once I watched this animation. She also works in BP release 3.0 BUT! She also never used "Slide" or "Swing". Can anyone stick screenshots of how "Slide" and "Swing" work? Maybe they need to be set correctly?
I dunno, I always place them away from the homes a little inside the building grid (always in the grid) with a little space around them so they have adequate access front and back with enough clearance to walk around the sides. They cannot be colliding with a floor or other object. Also, the "Loves to Play/Playful" trait isn't the only thing necessary to have certain animations available. All animations are dependent on a lot of things (maker traits, parameters scores, skills, lifestyles, relationship status, weather, overall health/mood, etc.). There is ton going on under the hood of the game. Which is why the modding community is taking so long on so many things. The code is overly complicated (and poorly optimized to boot) for a Unity game. Also there is this frustrating random 100 system +% or point bonuses (based on EVERYTHING ELSE on her status) that clouds being able to say, "just do this," present.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes