EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Also for the guy that was talking about the girls on all fours -- just happened to run past this just now putting my pets back, and bam! So yeah they still do it, this was actually my merchant...
AI_2019-12-31-16-04-35-922.png

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Btw, (which I work tonight so no time now) this is the Forest Base I mentioned I am working on a few times... It's a lot off the grid and sliding my view back and forth is time consuming. So I need to pre-decide what is going up on each tower then create it all the drag it all up once...
AI_2019-12-31-16-24-04-710.png AI_2019-12-31-16-31-59-617.png AI_2019-12-31-16-32-29-911.png

Then the Wharf has evolved as well... but both are more-or-less still works in progress... So I'll have them up in a couple days.

AI_2019-12-31-16-36-26-267.png AI_2019-12-31-16-39-57-152.png

If anyone has any ideas or requests for bases and don't feel like designing them, I am open to additional ideas. Once my humongous bases ideas are finished I am going to make a set of post-apocalyptic minimalist bases, with tents and such as well. So that is already in the works. Someone else asked for simple modern style normal homes so I will likely do something like that as well already.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Oh... and for those wanting to know what most directly influences the girl doing odd things like getting stuck, it's her バカ (baka/Dummy) timer... along with low humanity (reason)/vigilance (wariness) and should not have maker traits Intelligence, mischief, calmness, kindness, comfort, skills like klutz will modify the effect (note she can get hurt/injured - take her to bed and/or give her a bandage/gauze).

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
If she ever did anything, and you haven't given her Anti-[whatever] items, she can still do it. However, as traits and parameters increase, new skills and gear are acquired, new build items introduced, and lifestyle gets set, the total number of her potential animation choices goes from a couple dozen to hundreds... Only 1 can be selected every 30 seconds and if she has to run to far to do it, it may get cancelled or even cut short on total loops played.
Thanks. I figured that might be happening. The AI is "just" a state machine after all, and as the number of possible states increases, the chance of hitting a particular one decreases when you bring in randomness.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Question regarding Madskills. The description is not translated. Should it be?
It won't translate, it's an internal value.
Lifestyles:
1. Getter
2. Baby
3. Driver
4. Controller
5. Excitement Seeker
6. Armchair

Favorite Place:
1. The Sea
2. The Docks
3. Indoors (I think this is Shan's house)
4. The rocky area by the waterfall (near forest base)
5. Flower Garden
6. Waterfalls
7. Dim and Mysterious (I think this is warehouse)
8. Playground
9. Ruins
10. "Calm place because of that interior" (no idea)
11. "Listen to waves and it's comfortable there (bed overlooking the pier next to boathouse)

Reactions: jason4u0075

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Btw, (which I work tonight so no time now) this is the Forest Base I mentioned I am working on a few times...
For real now, do you have any free time left after doing this?

Like... the games building controls are absolutely horrible and painfully slow and awkward to use, and thats already ignoring the fact that most things dont fit together properly.

lettraid

Jan 1, 2020
Is there any mod that can move individual character on the x, y, z axes during the H scene in main game?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Recently i made Chiral Detector from death stranding with modded game resources (I use better repack latest version) so if anyone wanna use it on their haracter just use my char in character editor and and edit him to your liking.
(Looks better than i thought it will)
AISChaM_20191231200152118.png
(Card)
Zrzut ekranu (40).png
(Bigger image to see how it looks)

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
For real now, do you have any free time left after doing this?

Like... the games building controls are absolutely horrible and painfully slow and awkward to use, and thats already ignoring the fact that most things dont fit together properly.
I got used to it fast... It's just as crappy a set of controls as Blender! LOL! Also, the wall partitions are the best way to go, then just use the premade room frames with the floor and ceiling. If you use the "walls," framed floors, and ceilings, that is when you end up with wonky results. The partitions fit just right, except windows, which you stagger two partitions in one space, then the window out one. Inside it looks right and outside it's not particularly noticeable. Also, another trick I use is I will decide how many rooms I want. Spawn 1 room frame, then duplicate it, stacking as needed until I got my home framed. Then I spawn all the items I want in my living space, and make a living room folder, plop it all inside, next is kitchen, then kitchen folder, put all those inside, then say bathroom, same, then bedrooms, and usually a kinky sex playground room, same. Now highlight all folders and drag to living room, then deselect living room folder, and drag the remainder to kitchen, then bathroom, etc. Then I place all my furnishings roughly where I want them in each room, then put up the walls, then tweak things a little better for the overall fit.

It speeds up the process a lot.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 503300
I have updated sideloader pack but still error =(( anyone can help me
Nevermind-nevermind-nevermind... "BepInEx 5.0.0.0 - AI-Syoujyo" is in BR3 not 5.0.1.0.

Unsure what happened, but I would just delete your Bepinex Folders altogether (back them up in another location), clear your mods and scripts folder, then reinstall in the BR3 patch or zip. Overwrite all when prompted.

Afterward, run a reg cleaner (just in case) then , launch game with InitSetting.

Exit.

Then reinstall all your scripts and mods from BR3 Root>[Optional]Mods folder.

YukariFan

Dec 23, 2019
I don't know if anyone has had the same experience, but playing for a while today the girls wished me a happy birthday and each gave me a gift. This must certainly be due to the new year ... Nice idea from the developers : )

edit : I think it must come from the fact that I use the default hero, and that his birth date must be set to the 1st january ...

Last edited:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Unbenannt.jpg

A cute but very strong and fierce ninja send to assassinate you but got caugtht after killing three of your best men.
now she was braught to you, beathless and sweaty from fighting and strugling, stript out of her armor and tight bound with rope for questioning and torturing her. she says she will never give up and tell you anything and kill you immidiatly if she has the chance.

a question:
i want to make a VN about her ''advetures''. but it is very importent to me that the rope bondage looks as realistc as possible!
as you can see it is still missing in the picture. she is so beautiful and so should be the bounding. i want to put her in many different humiliating and shameful positions.
i have seen mods for rope in honey select, but i did not like them. there was one for com3d2 that was ''okay...'' but still not as good looking as i wanted. so i want to do it myself. any tips how to make it not too complicated?? so the rope parts are usable for more than one bodypart part (hands, feet, thigh, arms..... ) or is it unavoidable to make everything from scratch?:unsure: for the hanging rope atatched to the ceiling i think i can use the rope that is in the game. the problem is the one around her body. a tight fit is very important!

thanks in advance

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes