EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
3. My girls play with animals, but never catch them. Only one girl creates the "Spirits of Darkness" and quietly puts them in a chest. It's all. Only once did one girl bring me a cat (I went through the game 3 times to 100%, but this scene was only once). How to make them catch cats and chickens? What you need to do with them in the game to get the character traits of "Animal Lover" and "Hunter"?
3. Okay, they are found by foraging... However, Hunter is a skill you combine with anything that benefits Gather/Dig to get more skills. You want "Beastmaster," not hunter. Animal Lover is more-or-less a must (not exactly), Collector, Doer, and Achiever help as well as things like Bodily Maintenance, Priestess Bloodline, Endurance, Rain Lover, as well as Lucky because cats are a Grade 2 item. You will also need to have at least 1 cage in storage although they never actually USE it -- it must be available.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hello everybody!
I have a few questions about the game. I would really appreciate any help.

ABOUT GIRLS ....

1. The girls I created in the game almost never dance. For some reason I always create an assistant (Getter and Driver lifestyle). It doesn’t work out to create a girl who dances (especially after the 4th phase, after the 4th phase no one dances at all). What needs to be done in the game for the girl to dance on the Pole Dance Stage, Sexy Dance Stage or on Dance Stage?
2. I have never seen girls use the "Swing" and "Slide." What character is needed? What Traits do you need to add to a girl?
3. My girls play with animals, but never catch them. Only one girl creates the "Spirits of Darkness" and quietly puts them in a chest. It's all. Only once did one girl bring me a cat (I went through the game 3 times to 100%, but this scene was only once). How to make them catch cats and chickens? What you need to do with them in the game to get the character traits of "Animal Lover" and "Hunter"?
4. In the gameplay-video, I saw several times that you can give the girl "Cold medicine" when she is "Exhausted". In the game, I saw this only once and only with the BP-Chan girl (not redacted) in the BetterRepack release 2.1. When the BP-Chan was "Exhausted", I took it not to the house, but to the base at "Shan House". So it was several times in a row. Then I fell asleep there myself. And when I woke up, I saw the face of "BP-Chan" who said that if I "tired" she would also bring me "Cold Medicine" :)). The help in the game says that if you give the girl a "Cold Medicine" when she is "Exhausted", then the period of her recovery will significantly decrease. In the versions of BetterRepack, I can’t take any action with the girl when she "fell-down". Just take her to the bed and that’s it. In the original game, no mods occur as well? You can not give girls medication when they are "Exhausted"?
5. Here on the forum, in one of the posts, the User wrote about the girl "Harmony", which helped him treat other girls. Has anyone seen similar scenes in the game?
6. “Motivation” and “Fatigue”. My girls gradually lose motivation as they acquire skills. What to do in the game to increase their motivation? How to reduce the level of "fatigue" of girls? What needs to be done so that they rest, and not "fell-down" from "fatigue"?
7. A little more about animals ... In the game video, I saw 3 cats running after a girl, is this possible in the game? Do girls pierce animals to follow them?

ABOUT ITEMS ....

8. I have seen many “Actions” of girls and mini-events. But what happens to the Large Battery? What are they needed for? (in construction mode, this item has action-icon ...)
9. Is a “pump” just a decorative item? Can't you get her to collect water? (I saw that the girls use a water pump, but is there any need for a pump?)
10. When I bring the girl in the "follow me" mode to the "sex machines", and she has a high level of "Humanity" when asked about sex, she answers - no, but the H-scene starts, is that normal? Same in the original game?
11. How to change the music in the game? How to use Entertainment Center, Jukebox, Gramophone? What files, in what format, where to put? (Let's say I want to add music from Honey Select, how can I do this?) Girls can switch the music themselves? Does additional music influence girls' desire to dance?

ABOUT HOUSING ...

12. Is it possible to edit the Shan base (trader, ruined island)?
13. Is it possible to create zones with wild cats and chikens on "Housing Island"? How to train character traits "Animal lover" and "Hunter" on the "Housing Island"?
14. Is it possible to create "collecting zones" blue and orange on the "Housing Island"? Can there be any mods?
15. On the "Housing Island" you can create ruins. But the doors do not open in them, you can not use the stairs. This is normal? In the original game, too?

ABOUT SCRIPT MODS ....

16. Is it possible to somehow configure the mod "skip_resources.cs"? I need only some resources and not in such quantity, can I choose what will fall into the inventory?
17. How to use the mod "mad_skills.cs"? Maybe screenshots of his work?
18. How does the "environment_control.cs" mod work? What is he for?
19. "BuildingAnyWhere.cs" How to use?
20. Where is "view_motivation_status.cs" located? (it is probably converted to a plugin, to use Agent Trainer v1.0.0, you need to disable it, where is this script / plugin? How do I generally look for hidden parameters of girls such as going to the toilet, the desire to go to the bath, get into the pool, etc. .?
(In general, I thought that the author of BetterRepack would update the Readme file and add descriptions of new scripts, but there are no descriptions .... )

About Scenes with Girls (mini events) ...

21. Girls invite you to dine with them, invite them to sleep with them, invite them to rest, ask about sex. In BP Release 3.0, the girl invited me to fish, the conversation went on, but visually I saw only a black screen. It was on the "Housing Island", on the "Ruined Island" the girls never even invited me to go fishing. Do these scenes work for you in version 3.0? Any other scenes? Screenshots with them?

Sorry that so many questions at once, just accumulated while playing the game. I read the topic for a long time, but did not find all answers. Something is on pages 186 - 190, but this is not enough to fully understand how everything works.

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
4. "Cold" and "Digestive" medicines are for sickness and stomach issues not exhaustion (fatigue). Exhaustion is a collapse due to overworking. You can pick up the girl and fast travel to base, put her to bed, then fetch some coffee to perk her up. Note they may lay in bed a while after fatigue is reduced due to the number of times they've overworked, known as the fatigue "coma state" in the programming. Not to be confused with the Aheago state in Hscenes which is a different exhaustion cured by "Energy Drink."

5. Harmony is my girl and I haven't seen that happen in a long time. May have been coded out or broken since v1.0.2 -- or due to the fact that my girls rarely collapse anymore as I stay on top of things. But yeah, she was bringing cold compresses and drinks to exhausted girls in bed. Also note, the animations spawn on 30 second intervals and only last maybe 5-10 seconds then break, where they go into other animations. It would require they be in close proximity when you lay them in bed at that 30 second delta random 100 roll event + have certain decisions 70+ with certain traits/skill/etc. This is why behavior seems so different from one person to another, this is also forgoing the wasted time idle processes and trying to run too far then changing their mind before arrival. LOL!
AISChaF_20191028091544000.png

6. Advise them to take a break or to go gather things. Body Management skill makes them take more breaks, which helps stay motivated limiting fatigue. Also, motivation is governed by Instinct and Skills, like Doer/Achiever, as well as Maker traits like Wealth, Innocence, and Conviction. The Excitement Seeker and Driver lifestyles also make motivation increase more quickly.

7. Set down pet mats in Housing builder. Catch animals. Place them on the pet mats in game. Then interact with the pet, choose follow, you can have up to 3.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hello everybody!
I have a few questions about the game. I would really appreciate any help.

ABOUT GIRLS ....

1. The girls I created in the game almost never dance. For some reason I always create an assistant (Getter and Driver lifestyle). It doesn’t work out to create a girl who dances (especially after the 4th phase, after the 4th phase no one dances at all). What needs to be done in the game for the girl to dance on the Pole Dance Stage, Sexy Dance Stage or on Dance Stage?
2. I have never seen girls use the "Swing" and "Slide." What character is needed? What Traits do you need to add to a girl?
4. In the gameplay-video, I saw several times that you can give the girl "Cold medicine" when she is "Exhausted". In the game, I saw this only once and only with the BP-Chan girl (not redacted) in the BetterRepack release 2.1. When the BP-Chan was "Exhausted", I took it not to the house, but to the base at "Shan House". So it was several times in a row. Then I fell asleep there myself. And when I woke up, I saw the face of "BP-Chan" who said that if I "tired" she would also bring me "Cold Medicine" :)). The help in the game says that if you give the girl a "Cold Medicine" when she is "Exhausted", then the period of her recovery will significantly decrease. In the versions of BetterRepack, I can’t take any action with the girl when she "fell-down". Just take her to the bed and that’s it. In the original game, no mods occur as well? You can not give girls medication when they are "Exhausted"?
5. Here on the forum, in one of the posts, the User wrote about the girl "Harmony", which helped him treat other girls. Has anyone seen similar scenes in the game?
6. “Motivation” and “Fatigue”. My girls gradually lose motivation as they acquire skills. What to do in the game to increase their motivation? How to reduce the level of "fatigue" of girls? What needs to be done so that they rest, and not "fell-down" from "fatigue"?
7. A little more about animals ... In the game video, I saw 3 cats running after a girl, is this possible in the game? Do girls pierce animals to follow them?

ABOUT ITEMS ....

8. I have seen many “Actions” of girls and mini-events. But what happens to the Large Battery? What are they needed for? (in construction mode, this item has action-icon ...)
9. Is a “pump” just a decorative item? Can't you get her to collect water? (I saw that the girls use a water pump, but is there any need for a pump?)
10. When I bring the girl in the "follow me" mode to the "sex machines", and she has a high level of "Humanity" when asked about sex, she answers - no, but the H-scene starts, is that normal? Same in the original game?
11. How to change the music in the game? How to use Entertainment Center, Jukebox, Gramophone? What files, in what format, where to put? (Let's say I want to add music from Honey Select, how can I do this?) Girls can switch the music themselves? Does additional music influence girls' desire to dance?

ABOUT HOUSING ...

12. Is it possible to edit the Shan base (trader, ruined island)?
13. Is it possible to create zones with wild cats and chikens on "Housing Island"? How to train character traits "Animal lover" and "Hunter" on the "Housing Island"?
14. Is it possible to create "collecting zones" blue and orange on the "Housing Island"? Can there be any mods?
15. On the "Housing Island" you can create ruins. But the doors do not open in them, you can not use the stairs. This is normal? In the original game, too?

ABOUT SCRIPT MODS ....

16. Is it possible to somehow configure the mod "skip_resources.cs"? I need only some resources and not in such quantity, can I choose what will fall into the inventory?
17. How to use the mod "mad_skills.cs"? Maybe screenshots of his work?
18. How does the "environment_control.cs" mod work? What is he for?
19. "BuildingAnyWhere.cs" How to use?
20. Where is "view_motivation_status.cs" located? (it is probably converted to a plugin, to use Agent Trainer v1.0.0, you need to disable it, where is this script / plugin? How do I generally look for hidden parameters of girls such as going to the toilet, the desire to go to the bath, get into the pool, etc. .?
(In general, I thought that the author of BetterRepack would update the Readme file and add descriptions of new scripts, but there are no descriptions .... )

About Scenes with Girls (mini events) ...

21. Girls invite you to dine with them, invite them to sleep with them, invite them to rest, ask about sex. In BP Release 3.0, the girl invited me to fish, the conversation went on, but visually I saw only a black screen. It was on the "Housing Island", on the "Ruined Island" the girls never even invited me to go fishing. Do these scenes work for you in version 3.0? Any other scenes? Screenshots with them?

Sorry that so many questions at once, just accumulated while playing the game. I read the topic for a long time, but did not find all answers. Something is on pages 186 - 190, but this is not enough to fully understand how everything works.

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
8. Decoration
9. yes but well gives drinking water
10. No idea, never seen them say no, but instead more or less call you a pervert.
11. Add a wav or ogg file of the song you want to "Root>UserData>Audio" folder then install a radio of sorts in Housing builder. Use the radio/gramophone/jukebox to play the song.

12. Yes use the merchant replacer mod then create the girl you want in maker, in the game open phone, options, mod options,navigate to merchant replacer, select the new girl card, move away from Shan, save, exit to title, reload the game.
13. No
14. No but the ones in the Housing build options draw from all 3 tables depending on your gear and her skills+gear.
15. They are available everywhere and yes, it is normal, they are scenery.

16. Not exactly... How are you with CSharp and MS Visual Studio? I mean you CAN alter values (integers) but why? Just add everything, take what you want and put it into your storage box, then F-key the remainder in your inventory away. I think it was F5 to add F7 to delete or something. Never really used it other than to answer questions here.
17. Depreciated, use the mod "Root:>[OPTIONAL]Mods>Agent Trainerv.1.1.0" then in the game, bring up phone, options, mod options, Agent Trainer v1.1.0 then set whatever button you want.
18. Gives you control over the weather. Press F10 and change the weather to whatever you want.
19. Drop it in the ROOT:>scripts folder then when you restart, go to the housing sign, now you can place building items outside the grid.
20. Depreciated. Agent Trainer yes. Press whatever button you set it to in plugin options then select a girl name, switch from info to sliders, they are on the right side.

21. Yes, do you have the "BetterHScenes" on with background off? Sounds like something shut off your map draw for some reason. This is a glitch.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I should have clarified that I'm aware of those interactions and those still work. The ones I'm missing are the ones where she's on all fours digging around on the ground, leaning over a window sill or doing stuff at the kitchen table.

The events you listed all have a purpose related to the basic needs of the girl, while the three I'm talking about seem like flavor animations that just give you a chance to sneak up on her. I'm thinking it could be that after the girl gets some stat points, her stat-based desires override the "flavor" animations so they become much more rare, which has caused me to not see them in several hours. I was looking to find out with my post if anyone could confirm my suspicion.
If she ever did anything, and you haven't given her Anti-[whatever] items, she can still do it. However, as traits and parameters increase, new skills and gear are acquired, new build items introduced, and lifestyle gets set, the total number of her potential animation choices goes from a couple dozen to hundreds... Only 1 can be selected every 30 seconds and if she has to run to far to do it, it may get cancelled or even cut short on total loops played.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
You're slow in play
Is there any quick set-up?

And give me the graphics settings.
Run InitSetting and set the Quality option to Performance. In your graphics card settings select the AI-Syoujyo.exe and turn off everything at first. What is your monitor resolution? If it's 1920x1080 check if your graphics card has a 60hz setting for it. If not check 2K, 4K, 720p, etc., set the game to the lowest progressive graphics setting you can get 60Hz, 100hz, 120hz refresh rates on. Manually shut off Vsync on graphics card and in game (phone>options>plugin settings>Graphics Settings v1.1.0). Due to the Unity HDRP you are forced into 30fps limiter with Vsync on or on a 30Hz monitor output setting. Also in graphics setting disable FPS limiter. In your grpahics card setting set the global to performance. MAKE SURE antialiasing and anisotropic filtering are OFF, DEAD, kill it. Still having issues, get Razer game optimizer or IOBit Game Booster (NOT GameBooster-Pro!!! Keylogger password virus in that) or something and kill your background processes. Make sure you have a page file setup on the Hard Disk that you are playing that game from that is 1 to 1.5x the total RAM you have in MB. Do NOT go higher.

Also, in your graphics card settings, see if you are on RGB, swap that for YCbCr422 HD color if you can, and set the 8bc to 10 or 12 bit if available. Set the color depth to the highest setting 64bit, 128bit, 192bit, 384bit, whatever... HDRP will take all you've got to offer.

Then slowly dial up the graphics setting on your card and in game, one or two settings at a time, and take note of your FPS, if you see no change, keep the setting, if you lose a few or more FPS then turn it back of. Once you strike the balance play with resolutions to get the best graphics plus performance.

In many cases setting your desktop resolution to the game resolution helps as it prevents your graphics card from needing to rescale the streamed graphics to your monitor, which is an unnecessary resource hogging task.

There is no one size fits all magic trick to get optimal performance. All systems vary. Some trial in error is needed.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Is it normal for the textures to be lower during h-scenes than during the character editor?
I'm on max settings, but during H-scenes it seems like the resolution is 480p
No they are fixed to 2K HDRP textured models. This cannot be edited or changed. If your resolution on your monitor is not 2K+@60Hz+with YCbCr422 12bc 192bit depth+ then your graphics card is scaling the HDRP images down to SD quality (causing both performance and quality loss) and is specific to your graphics/monitor setup.

More information is needed to give you a better answer. What is your graphics card, monitor settings, desktop resolution, and game InitSettings?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
That's interesting. I was able to do those interactions in ScrewTheNoise repack 2.0 and Better Repack 2.3, but haven't seen them in a good while, which is why I started wondering what had happened. I guess it could be a script mod breaking.

Then again, the "cooking" thing wasn't really cooking. The girls would have a separate animation where they'd be bent over chopping vegetables or something similar on the side table attached to the stove, which would give you the opportunity to "ecchi" them. That's what's making me think it's not just a script mod thing.
You and Alex are talking about two different things. You are talking about the "Forced" H-state which is vanilla game code, Alex is talking about DHH Mad World F-key knockout forced state, which was mod specific.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Amen to that! It makes it hard to really figure out most of the time.

I've got girls that will hit the dance floor and pole WAY before your reported stats, as most of them are below 500 when they start and most started while having only 3 hearts. If I remember correctly, only one had the "Loves to play" and most had high perversion.

I had a new girl, straight out of the portal, squat and play with a cat then picked it up and stuck it in my face commenting on how cute it was.

The wall with a hole is another that is hard to figure out. I've had almost every girl climb in with no rhyme or reason showing, except that it's there. I've had some that will squat, cock their heads back and forth and examine it then climb in. Others simply walk up to it and jump in.
My wall, however, is inside being used as a privacy screen (with a huge hole) in front of a toilet. I'll have to upload my ruins housing when I get home. It's a blue futuristic structure that I haven't used it in a while because it doesn't seal at the seams and leaves wet streaks everywhere inside. Bugs the Hell out of me but the girls don't seem to notice.

I've always assumed that the behaviors were mainly RNG, with a small push from original traits, stats and assigned traits after the 3rd heart... but mainly the RNG.
Oh, I was dialing stats up and down manually to see what needed to be higher and lower as dependencies (basically starting with all 0's then turning one parameter up, once she started doing I tried dialing them down until she stopped for over 30 intervals, then I would increase them 10% at a time until she did it again). Thus the "use as a percentile reference" comment. I'd assume something like 500/500+, 300/300+, 200/200+, 0/0 would work also. I also noticed after corralling her at the beach base with nothing built but a dance stage, she returned to the dance stage when I fast traveled away then back twice in under 20 minutes, opposed to when I stood and watched her near the stage. Also, as I watched near the stage, though she took no lewd actions, did not bathe, nor use bathroom (as all were locked at 2) her Wariness/Vigilance was going up 6-12 points per 30 seconds. Ergo, I believe dancing/playing is actually counted as "lewd" act on the programming side of it all equal to masturbation, bathroom breaks, and bathing.

And then the random 100 +bonus from whatever is another anomalous factor we cannot force check.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So personalities matter outside of dialogue? The wiki has nothing on this, any idea where I can see some info on them?
Yes, browse all files with "Agent" in them in the AssemblyCSharp.dll in AI-Syoujyo_Data folder with DNSpy or ILSpy. Just don't change anything unless you make a copy and back it up. All the game engine scripts root there and it is all in CSharp programming language.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey, EroShane i'm using the beach house(s) You posted here earlier and i'm really enjoying them. Just thought i'd let You know. Would You maybe share Your island and ruins build?
Hey just realized... Do you want the trap bases or the extended bases?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Yes she have "Lonely" and "Sexual Desire", I did that because I wanted to avoid her to etch with Shan too often, I prefer that she comes to me if she needs to etch, but it does not really work well, hence the idea of creating a skill to avoid lesbian sex. I know that "Lonely" is just for the girl to interact more often with you, I did not know it has an effect on her naughty mood...
Yes well again, under the hood, she has needs that increase a few points per 30 seconds with random amounts +%/bonus points depending on various qualities of character. If her neediness and H fill-up while she is in an immoral/naughty mood, the chance for her interaction choice being an H request is vastly increased if not nearly guaranteed (again with the random roll animation selection thing, she might idle or cook a meal, who knows!?). All interactions are interactions.

Ardor

Sep 4, 2018
Turn off Depth of Field (I think) in the graphics settings. Illusion has implemented a very, very strange way to do DOF which makes everything blurry and low-res instead out of focus.
Thanks, I'll try that soon

also, what does rendering resolution do?
max settings sets it at 1/4, but from experience playing other games, isn't 1 the best?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I should have clarified that I'm aware of those interactions and those still work. The ones I'm missing are the ones where she's on all fours digging around on the ground, leaning over a window sill or doing stuff at the kitchen table.

The events you listed all have a purpose related to the basic needs of the girl, while the three I'm talking about seem like flavor animations that just give you a chance to sneak up on her. I'm thinking it could be that after the girl gets some stat points, her stat-based desires override the "flavor" animations so they become much more rare, which has caused me to not see them in several hours. I was looking to find out with my post if anyone could confirm my suspicion.
Also, you can advise her to prompt these...

Tell her to gather, change of pace, or eat something. The "on the ground on all fours" you mentioned is her gathering at a flower point. Not the bug one but the small red flower on the ground. Anything represented by the glove icon that isn't a trash can or desk/tabletop.

Her goofing off at the window sill is a "playful" animation and she is essentially playing with no other nearby options. "Change of pace/Switch things up," should be called "Go play," or "Have some fun."

Ordering her to eat is ordering her to cook. The cooking animation is a short one (two different 3 second loops) and can break quick to the find a table and eat animation.

Reactions: beefenstein

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks, I'll try that soon

also, what does rendering resolution do?
max settings sets it at 1/4, but from experience playing other games, isn't 1 the best?
It is the (full) lack of scaling or (1/2-1/4) downsampling of the texture shaders. Smaller values makes them larger and less detailed based on the preprogrammed LOD details so you get fewer tiles overlapping in the world, which reduces color depth and aliases (creates jagged more edges) the background, ground, sky, and other scenery items to reduce VRAM usage.

If you have a graphics card less than 5 years old or so you probably will get nothing but an ugly world from this. This is more for laptops, tablet-top PC, and onboard graphics like Intel Integrated HD graphics in the i3 and i5 processors, or really outdated cards. Newer decent machines will get no benefit.

Reactions: Ardor

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
As far as I know the girl have a greater potential to dance if she have the skill "Loves to play" it may certainly also depend on her desires : Mischief, Thrills in particular. I may be wrong because I did not tested it yet.

My guess is that you have to catch three cats transforms them to be pets with three pet mats, and then check the follow checkbox when interacting with the pet mat. The three cats will follow you by default. You can try to reach the girl with the three cats then teleport yourself to another area, the cats will most likely follow the girl then. I did not tested this, I don't even know if you can have several pets following you, I only have a fairy : p
Oh yeah, you can have multiple pets follow you and yes, you are exactly correct on how to do it... I would suppose you can exceed 3 pets as well, although I formerly believed you were limited to 3 because you can have 3 per base and that is 9 in the Ruined Island, testing now...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
As far as I know the girl have a greater potential to dance if she have the skill "Loves to play" it may certainly also depend on her desires : Mischief, Thrills in particular. I may be wrong because I did not tested it yet.

My guess is that you have to catch three cats transforms them to be pets with three pet mats, and then check the follow checkbox when interacting with the pet mat. The three cats will follow you by default. You can try to reach the girl with the three cats then teleport yourself to another area, the cats will most likely follow the girl then. I did not tested this, I don't even know if you can have several pets following you, I only have a fairy : p
Yes, you can actually have all your pets follow you at once without hiccup, lose about 5fps at 4K resolution (46 dropped to 41 with heavier dips down into the teens a few times very briefly, like turning corners)... I have all 7 (Chika the chick is camouflaged) from the Ruined Island here, so 9 is the limit.
AI_2019-12-31-15-31-10-087.png AI_2019-12-31-15-38-04-597.png

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes