Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone knows certain amount of humanity exp so girl stop walking butt naked?? Or at least do that more rare

Reactions: EroShane

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
How many girls can you have? Think I read it was like 10, but can't find the post stating it. If you can have more than 2, how does one go about getting them?

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
How many girls can you have? Think I read it was like 10, but can't find the post stating it. If you can have more than 2, how does one go about getting them?
You can have 4 in the default game, more with the extra girl mod that comes with the Better Repack. You can add more girls by finding the computer terminals hidden around the map and activating them with a battery in your inventory.

I'm sure there's a hardcoded maximum to the girls you can have with the Extra Girls mod, but you're probably unlikely to run into it, as every girl takes extra graphics and AI resources, so you're going to run into hardware limitations before that. It might be safest to add extra girls past 4 one by one to see if your computer can handle it.

Reactions: DrunkDragon

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
hey, does anyone mind sharing the faster_warp.cs script? downloaded STN's better repack 3 but didnt find this script in the optional mods folder, thanks!

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but after installing the BP3, I got several lost mod errors (a very long list to be exact). Can someone show me how to fix them if it's not too much trouble? d('-'d)

Ardor

Sep 4, 2018
What's the best way to get "rate"?
1500 for a battery sounds awfully high, is there another way?

Also, how do you use skills

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but after installing the BP3, I got several lost mod errors (a very long list to be exact). Can someone show me how to fix them if it's not too much trouble? d('-'d)
You did remove the old bepinex-folder before installing BP3?
I usually rename it to bepinex.old before installing the new version, and then transfer mods and/or scripts as needed.

maz1

Oct 11, 2019
Now highlight all folders and drag to living room, then deselect living room folder, and drag the remainder to kitchen, then bathroom, etc. Then I place all my furnishings roughly where I want them in each room, then put up the walls, then tweak things a little better for the overall fit.

It speeds up the process a lot.
Ok noob Q, how do you select more than 1 folder or even 1 item to move at once? lol

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
You can have 4 in the default game, more with the extra girl mod that comes with the Better Repack. You can add more girls by finding the computer terminals hidden around the map and activating them with a battery in your inventory.

I'm sure there's a hardcoded maximum to the girls you can have with the Extra Girls mod, but you're probably unlikely to run into it, as every girl takes extra graphics and AI resources, so you're going to run into hardware limitations before that. It might be safest to add extra girls past 4 one by one to see if your computer can handle it.
So, I have only found 3 terminals, which means, I have 3 girls. Have used the map and looked for only pods/terminals, but cannot find any more. Am I missing something? Where are the rest? Can you use the same pod/terminal more than once? Or am I just plain ol´dumb?

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
So, I have only found 3 terminals, which means, I have 3 girls. Have used the map and looked for only pods/terminals, but cannot find any more. Am I missing something? Where are the rest? Can you use the same pod/terminal more than once? Or am I just plain ol´dumb?
The last terminal is in a secret room in the ruined town area of the starting island. The door requires electricity to open, so you need to progress the story far enough that you've activated the generator near the ruins entrance. You also need to have a girl with you, since the door requires two people to open.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
It wouldn't be an Illusion game without random glitches I guess. I've had overlay textures vanish from worn outfits seemingly randomly for a while, and I finally caught it while it was happening. Looks like every time I have two girls active with overlays on their clothing, whenever one changes what they're wearing, one of the girls randomly loses overlays from their outfit. Annoying as hell.

Then there's the editor glitch where the girl you're editing randomly gets their breasts replaced by a giant hole when you hide the base overlay texture on a clothing piece they're wearing.

maz1

Oct 11, 2019
It wouldn't be an Illusion game without random glitches I guess. I've had overlay textures vanish from worn outfits seemingly randomly for a while, and I finally caught it while it was happening. Looks like every time I have two girls active with overlays on their clothing, whenever one changes what they're wearing, one of the girls randomly loses overlays from their outfit. Annoying as hell.

Then there's the editor glitch where the girl you're editing randomly gets their breasts replaced by a giant hole when you hide the base overlay texture on a clothing piece they're wearing.
See thro overlay? from should fix the hole thing if its not out dated now.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I don't know if anyone has had the same experience, but playing for a while today the girls wished me a happy birthday and each gave me a gift. This must certainly be due to the new year ... Nice idea from the developers : )

edit : I think it must come from the fact that I use the default hero, and that his birth date must be set to the 1st january ...
Yes, each character has a birthday when created and they are celebrated symbolically in the game.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes