Sep 17, 2019
Nope.

The relevant stats in your case are trust and sociability along with whatever H stats you have.
Your Answer is right but maybe
he search for the Desire in the Girlmaker, such as: Pleasure+8h= +20 Perv and Taboos +6 h=+8Perv.
and so on as an base value. and of course the Traits like Heat.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane
Sep 17, 2019
someone know how to get the hole in a wall h-event when u build it?
If you ask a Girl to get sex with you in the near of the broken wall it apears to chose Position options.
*Edit:
excuse my bad english, the Position change in the right side menue was meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

solo66666

Feb 22, 2019
When I launched the game, there are couple things that won't open when I click on them, is there a way to check the key bindings?

Sep 17, 2019
idk why but it doesnt work for me do i need to do before the option is available?
Wait, did you choose change position? the Heard is glowing in the Wall? then take it?
not the H-Position i mean the position right side menue under the Hpositions.
are they Girls on 3 or 4 stars?

Last edited:

nuriental

May 29, 2019
whichever option you want. i guess for you the best option would be the google drive link, probably, since if you have to ask, you likely don't know about torrents, or you would have downloaded that already. but only pick one of the first 3 links as they would give you the full repack, the rest would be various updater options.

remember it's not an installer, it's the full game already installed together with mods, so yes, it will be large.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
someone know how to get the hole in a wall h-event when u build it?
Wait, did you choose change position? the Heard is glowing in the Wall? then take it?
not the H-Position i mean the position right side menue under the Hpositions.
are they Girls on 3 or 4 stars?
They will also, given enough time, get curious about it, try to go through said hole, and get stuck, at which point it acts like shower, sleeping, and toilet scenes where you get the option to do lewd stuff.

sorry guys i am a idiot. what mus i download for install this game? is it the "BetterRepack V3(Full Game+TL+Mods) " linkt? also the 9...GB ?
Just download that and play, no install required.

game have group sex or just one girl?
Up to two girls, have one follow and ask another for sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay i am back again with this game, i hope i can actually understand what the girls saying
The English is still a bit messy grammar wise because it is a machine translation, but it has improved enough to get the gist of it, especially if you know certain key words from the actual Japanese audio. Through process of elimination based on what the AI is capable of doing, you can tell what she wants. If you hear the Japanese word "Ecchi," she wants sex or is about to force you into it, for example.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes