chimera15

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone know if I can summon more than 4 girls? I know in cheats I can enable number of girls but none of terminals let me get over 4 girls.
yeah one of the more recent patches fixes that....update the patches with the initsettings if you have the screwthisnoise installation.

nuriental

May 29, 2019
It's. not. working. "Why is it so hard for ppl", i can't tell u why. I downloaded all 10 Parts, 1 is .rar all others are .002 .003 .004 ... data. okay. then i click on .rar aka part 1 and open it click extract and it starts extracting exactly that part 1 .rar not all data. so i got an extracted 3.5gb sized data alone.

Edit:
Seems i rly had a corrupted data somehow, redownloading (which i was trying to dodge) fixed my problem.
And i'm still kinda annoyed by nuriental's absolutely not helpful text, lookin down on me while totally failing to understand the problem i had, but i guess thats how internet works.
So, being given the correct procedure in reply to the question "Is there a Retard-Guide for me how to unzip this?" is not helpful enough of an answer for you, i'm sorry about that.

Anyway, i wasn't looking down on you, there have been a lot of similar questions in the last few days, that was my general exasperation and you being easily offended, but i guess that's how internet works.

Reactions: Sepheyer

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
AI girl 3 had a way to edit dialogue
You mean Artificial Girl 3? I had no idea and I still play it, I'll have to look into that.

is there a way to make the girls dance on the platforms or poles? i've never seen them once even look at them. lol
It is random, but the child at heart skill, likes to play if you haven't updated your translation and are using the repack, does make it more likely.

Does anyone know if I can summon more than 4 girls? I know in cheats I can enable number of girls but none of terminals let me get over 4 girls.
There is a mod installed in Better Repack that allows it, look for the -------- option.

Reactions: chimera15

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
You mean Artificial Girl 3? I had no idea and I still play it, I'll have to look into that.
In Artificial GIrl 3 you can make the girl your childhood friend, your little sister or your big sister if you give her the traits, little sister when you give her favorite number; if her favorite number is smaller than the favorite number of your character she is your little sister if her favorite number is equal or larger she is your big sister, if you give the same family name for different girls you can make them related to each other (sisters); this will give her different dialogue lines.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In Artificial GIrl 3 you can make the girl your childhood friend, your little sister or your big sister if you give her the traits, little sister when you give her favorite number; if her favorite number is smaller than the favorite number of your character she is your little sister if her favorite number is equal or larger she is your big sister, if you give the same family name for different girls you can make them related to each other (sisters); this will give her different dialogue lines.
That is the personality system of that game, not traits, but you were right in that it is in that game. You mentioning it caused me to go back and take a look. There is an option for blood relation in the traits and they do have lines for it. I cannot believe I forgot about those, I even have multiple girls based on that premise.

Last edited:

Shirokuma

Sep 24, 2017
Thank you bro! I also have problem with VideoExport plugin which it doesn't seem to work. I have tried all key combinations but the VideoExport window doesn't show up. Do you have this problem?
Thanks in advance!
If you find out, please let me know!

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Go to any active terminal (use the one near Shan's house) - Activate the terminal - Select "Change Girl" - Scroll down until you see "-----" - Select any to add a new
have to put the food ? in the chest or somewhere else ?
Not the storage chest. Food must be stored in the kitchen/stove (where you can cook) storage.

Masked Man

Dec 4, 2017
Go to any active terminal (use the one near Shan's house) - Activate the terminal - Select "Change Girl" - Scroll down until you see "-----" - Select any to add a new

Not the storage chest. Food must be stored in the kitchen/stove (where you can cook) storage.
I see, thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is the 'initiate sex' option comes under the give advice menu?
No, it is the "let's have sex" option at the bottom of the main list of options when talking to her. She can say no regardless of stats, so don't be surprised if you get denied even at max hearts and high perversion.

But where do I have to put the food ? in the chest or somewhere else ?
Yes

Yes, you have to put it in the chest
It has to be a cooking furniture item. Any of them except the campfire have their own storage. The girls WILL NOT eat from the normal storage of a chest or their inventory.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Hmm, I'm using the most recent version from the front page and I don't see that ------ option. I just see the names of the three women already there.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hmm, I'm using the most recent version from the front page and I don't see that ------ option. I just see the names of the three women already there.
Did you increase the number from the default 4?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Need to restart the game after changing the number.

Last edited:

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Did you increase the number from the default 4?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Need to restart the game after changing the number.
I did, but I'm done fiddling with it (the game, silly) for the evening, so I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe an extra restart will make the problem go away. My PC probably needs to cool anyway. :D

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a way to enable H Scene subtitles? The subs work only for the character creator.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I did, but I'm done fiddling with it (the game, silly) for the evening, so I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe an extra restart will make the problem go away. My PC probably needs to cool anyway. :D
Yeah, this game really makes your GPU chug. I just got done with a session myself, getting my third girl up to very near heart 4 before going to the lab pod, the one behind the door you have to have a follower to unlock, to unlock girl 4. Let's just say I was stupid enough to touch that spot on my PC, ouch.

Does anyone know if there is a way to enable H Scene subtitles? The subs work only for the character creator.
It hasn't been adapted yet, so there are no subs to enable in H. No idea if working H scenes into the subs is ever going to happen, either.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes