KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
the reason was because the steam version straight up doesn't have a naughty-mood meter, and the option to ask someone for sex is removed from the dialogue tree.
All sex-items and mentions of sex are removed from the game.

The ideal would be to just rip all of the text from the steam version and insert it, but I don't know how feasible that would be.
Plus, you'd need to translate all the stuff they cut anyway.
Seems like a solid base to start from though. 70% complete and to a higher quality than the current translation, thus allowing the translation-modder to really focus on the remaining stuff.
What I got from this is that you don't know that . (Click the AI image next to Koikatsu Party.)

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
On the other hand, the steam version has a MUCH clearer translation.
Is there any way that could just be ripped and added to this repack? Because the way every dialogue option is phrased as a question is a bit weird.

The ideal would be to just rip all of the text from the steam version and insert it, but I don't know how feasible that would be.
Plus, you'd need to translate all the stuff they cut anyway.
Seems like a solid base to start from though. 70% complete and to a higher quality than the current translation, thus allowing the translation-modder to really focus on the remaining stuff.
i mean, you could read recent posts only 1 page back from a few hours ago in regards to "translation" discussion and answers. it's something recent that you can take a moment to read.

I tried downloading part 1....a massive 4.5 GB...to try it out, but it wont even unzip to a folder...says data missing. No way I am going to download another 9 files that big.
then enjoy playing animal crossing buddy!

Dktrgonzo

Feb 20, 2018
I tried downloading part 1....a massive 4.5 GB...to try it out, but it wont even unzip to a folder...says data missing. No way I am going to download another 9 files that big.
Unfortunately the whole game is like 33 GB so if you want to play you'll have to download all of them or use the torrent.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any way that could just be ripped and added to this repack?
It is being worked on according to ScrewThisNoise's (in the comments).
I tried downloading part 1....a massive 4.5 GB...to try it out, but it wont even unzip to a folder...says data missing.
You need all of them or it won't work, they're basically one compressed file split into parts.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
man the controls in this suck ass.
Literally everything about it screams pre-alpha.
from the camera movement to the character movement to intractables.
I spent 40 min figuring out what the fuck im supposed to do after the tutorial.
And then for some reason the girl disappeared from the map.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhh, if only there are game similar to this out there beside Mass Effect which the closet we can get in term of get to know girl/guy/alien and sex them in third person but actually have gameplay and deep story

survival with girls and trying to help them survive and sex them whenever you feel like it
if only you able to have offspring and repop the area it would be real good game
like you actually feel fun like Stardew and Harvest Moon

but it seem these type of game with 3D third person really lag hard when there are more AI present in the world if it make in Unity
Not only this game tho but many other game too

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is it the same as steam realese or with less content?
The Steam one is a older version of the game, this is the latest one. And this one has lots of mods. The Steam game is also a bit buggy without the added.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
These 'date your dream waifu' games seem just a bit too desperate. Like HS makes sense as a wanking game. AA2 and Kio have the appeal of making a simulation where the AIs react to each other. But this game just seems kinda depressing. A one note AI girl with jiggle physics lands right in the center of uncanny valley.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Urgh I can not unzip the 10 files I got
it simply say files are corrupted and I try both 7z and WinRAR but it didnt work
What should I do?? I unable to install the game right now

Last edited:

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
OMG look on this graphic, yeah unfortunately just 35-50 fps average, but anyway graphic is awesome, worth it. Till this day I thought Wild Life is best graphic game, but looks like isn't.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
There is, try out R-life its really fun to play, dungeons, survival, not the best english sadly, but fully animated and lots of content.
Sorry dude
only serious tone game like ARMA will be interested for me right now if it going to be 3D
2D are cartoon for my eye and I prefer it that way

Long answer
If the 2D cartoon character are in 3D I will not like it because it not suppose to be 3D in first place. Unlike game like Team Fortress it has half serious and half cartoon design to it and I prefer that over hero shooter game

BadBooty

Aug 10, 2019
Hi, can I get some help? When I start the game, I get a white screen error, the game window is white and frozen. Any solution for this?
Same here.
7zip says theres a header error, and after unzipping says theres been 1 error.

Looking at the output log, after trying to run the game anyway, its looking for:
Install folder>AI_Syoujyo_Data>mono>'some file ending in .dll'

I dont have a mono folder in that path tho

Last edited:

Sawyer89

Jan 15, 2019
Hello guys, so i download the using the torrent, start unpacking with winrar at 4 min left my computer restarts, any ideas what went wrong?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes