Others Completed Airport Security [v1.0.0] [ablackcatman]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020

Overview:
This is a short humorous game where you use an xray scanner to check under clothes of women in airport to find prohibited things. This is my first game and was made as means of me learning the godot game engine and implementing the x-ray mechanic.

Move the tv to scan under clothes. You can only scan through the suitcase on level one. You have to find a hidden item with the scanner.

Thread Updated: 2020-11-28
Release Date: 2020-11-14
Developer: ABLACKCATMAN
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

Screenshot (8).png arrest_l2.png render.png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (18).png

Last edited:

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
This is a great idea for a game, I hope it gets fully developed. Here are some features I'd like to see:
-Ability to give caught women very deep, invasive cavity searches in a few different poses that give easy access to their "hiding places"
-Different personalities for caught women, i.e. some are bold and aggressive, some are shy & fearful, some are haughty
-Ability to take pictures during the stripping & cavity search parts to "record the evidence"

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
This is a great idea for a game, I hope it gets fully developed. Here are some features I'd like to see:
-Ability to give caught women very deep, invasive cavity searches in a few different poses that give easy access to their "hiding places"
-Different personalities for caught women, i.e. some are bold and aggressive, some are shy & fearful, some are haughty
-Ability to take pictures during the stripping & cavity search parts to "record the evidence"
this is somewhat in lines wth my own vision, but for my first game i dont want to make it big and complex, if this game goes well i am thinking about a sequel with all that you mentioned

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes