Others Completed Airport Security [v1.0.0] [ablackcatman]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Heres a few renders with the girls. What do you think about the quality of the renders?

The quality of them is fine. They're obviously high poly models that have had effort put into them. However... I am not keen on how stylised the girls are in terms of proportions. It's an uncomfortable middle ground between realistic and cartoon. They are borderline ugly due to this.

Reactions: ablackcatman

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
The quality of them is fine. They're obviously high poly models that have had effort put into them. However... I am not keen on how stylised the girls are in terms of proportions. It's an uncomfortable middle ground between realistic and cartoon. They are borderline ugly due to this.
That is a matter of opinion and likes. The question was about the technical execution of the render.

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
Would love to see this go forward!!
Yay for more ENF games!
I love this idea!
Add voyeursim and peeping
Meet Vika. Apparently she thought that smuggling HORRIBLE AMORALE WESTERN MOVIES into MOTHERLAND was a good idea. Well now she is restrained and unable to cover and now all of her colleagues, classmates, friends are sure to learn about her deed through the national television. Despite the expected, the television is in 4k :LOL:

punishment_l2.png

P.S. looks like my rendering game is improving :p

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
That is a matter of opinion and likes. The question was about the technical execution of the render.
Okay thats a fair point, the question was specifically about renders. My bad. I guess the final models were an unexpected choice in style after seeing the previous green models that had their proportions pushed less toward the extremes.

Reactions: ablackcatman

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I thought it was a game where you play as an xray scanner to check under clothes of women in airport to find prohibited things.

NitroxDarks

Mar 31, 2018
Hell yea, when i saw the concept from previous versions preview i could tell its potential, now its looking great! Wonder how many buttplugs and whether or not itll have some kind of "progression" of some story.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
The concept of grabbing different random people and making them strip is pretty hot imo. Games with with harems get kinda stale sometimes.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone have a rip of the pictures? The game keeps crashing for me (but I think its really just my computer). Would love to see all the images.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Anyone have a rip of the pictures? The game keeps crashing for me (but I think its really just my computer). Would love to see all the images.
I would if it was renpy or unity but I have no idea how to rip just an executable.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes