Others Completed Airport Security [v1.0.0] [ablackcatman]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
the X-ray concept reminds me of a few ancient Flash games, guess i'll check it out.

Reactions: Wraith187

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
I like this! More Girls, more action, and Pleeeeezzzzzzeeeee do that sequel you were thinking about!

Thanx!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Bug. Game freezes after you click on a girl to capture her.
1st playthrough everything was okay, 'cause I clicked on wrong girl and got busted myself. 2nd playthrough game freezed on 2nd level right after I clicked on smugler. 3rd playthrough everything worked fine.

That bug must be pretty random, because other players mentioned it as well.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The quality of them is fine. They're obviously high poly models that have had effort put into them. However... I am not keen on how stylised the girls are in terms of proportions. It's an uncomfortable middle ground between realistic and cartoon. They are borderline ugly due to this.
Buddy... they are DAZ renders. They take something like five minutes to make, and they're really not especially good. The lighting and clothing is pretty flat in my opinion.

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
This is great idea of a game. I'm excited to see something different here. Reminds me of "Papers, Please!" and adult game inspired by it (unfortunately I forgot the title and that's shame, because it's awesome too). I'd love to see that idea grow, maybe in a sequel (just like you have mentioned), into rich game, with variety of girls, clothes, contraband and good quantity of everything else. In terms of quality, currently it looks good enough for me, it's just so short (and it's understandable - it's a demo).

I wonder if you played the game I have mentioned above. If not, maybe you'll appreciate few ideas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun developing the game and good luck with it!

magnaadsecia

Jul 13, 2018
This is great idea of a game. I'm excited to see something different here. Reminds me of "Papers, Please!" and adult game inspired by it (unfortunately I forgot the title and that's shame, because it's awesome too). I'd love to see that idea grow, maybe in a sequel (just like you have mentioned), into rich game, with variety of girls, clothes, contraband and good quantity of everything else. In terms of quality, currently it looks good enough for me, it's just so short (and it's understandable - it's a demo).

I wonder if you played the game I have mentioned above. If not, maybe you'll appreciate few ideas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun developing the game and good luck with it!
I'd love to see some of the things suggested here implemented. Right now it's a short proof of concept but it could be fantastic.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Game Crashes Randomly especially when you find a girl with a weapon on her leg in level 2

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
I get "The Godot Engine has stopped working" on first capture
my game closes alone after level 3 :(
Bug. Game freezes after you click on a girl to capture her.
1st playthrough everything was okay, 'cause I clicked on wrong girl and got busted myself. 2nd playthrough game freezed on 2nd level right after I clicked on smugler. 3rd playthrough everything worked fine.

That bug must be pretty random, because other players mentioned it as well.
Just a wild guess, are you guys on windows 32-bit? The exe file is for 64-bit windows...

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
game closed on me once while i clicked on a girl, wasn't able to repeat that, played through a few times but that one crash didn't happen again. sorry i can't remember whch girl it was, my guess it's a certain combination (body/clothes/hidden item/screen placement) and that could take hundreds of repeats to find. maybe some scripting, maybe a flaw in the engine, i'm not used to this engine so i'm not certain where to start.
aside from that, it's rather short but funny if you have some minutes to kill. no warnings no ruinous errors or such.
also, "I HAVE CONNECTIONS!!!" - welcome to Gulag.
made my day.

Reactions: ablackcatman

belvoir

May 17, 2017
It is really nice game! For a learning purposes you created something fine, playable. there are paid projects with less quality.
I salute you sir!

Reactions: ablackcatman

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
Doesn't work for me. The TV screen appears and then the girl, but clicking left button does nothing but lead to the arrest scene and then the Gulag. Are there other controls?

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
Doesn't work for me. The TV screen appears and then the girl, but clicking left button does nothing but lead to the arrest scene and then the Gulag. Are there other controls?
Move the tv to scan under clothes. You can only scan through the suitcase on level one. You have to find a hidden item with the scanner.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes