medion

Jul 3, 2017
This game is outstanding,i hope they add more h-scenes for each sex,rather then just having one

Aug 28, 2018
There's already a new one after that.
I know. Dont wanna leak stuff right when it gets released though. Kinda kills the point of the Discord.
I gotta say i´m not a big fan of most of the last spoilers, the face looked kinda weird in the latest doggy one. I loved the late July one since im a sucker for tanned Ayame, but the new character is pretty meh imo. Not my type to be honest.
Latest spoiler more to my liking though.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I know. Dont wanna leak stuff right when it gets released though. Kinda kills the point of the Discord.
I gotta say i´m not a big fan of most of the last spoilers, the face looked kinda weird in the latest doggy one. I loved the late July one since im a sucker for tanned Ayame, but the new character is pretty meh imo. Not my type to be honest.
Quite a few people called them out on that. I kinda see it but not to the extent where it would make me not like the scene unlike some of their earlier work. This game can be hard to get rolling because of all the dialogue and quality of the scenes at the start, but once it gets rolling, it gets rolling.

This game is outstanding,i hope they add more h-scenes for each sex,rather then just having one
What do you mean each "sex"?

Aug 28, 2018
quality of the scenes at the start
I agree but i gotta say im REALLY glad they dont redo the scenes yet. Rather keep lower quality scences at the beginning of the game for now and keep it going instead of pretty much halting the game development and redo stuff from the beginning.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I agree but i gotta say im REALLY glad they dont redo the scenes yet. Rather keep lower quality scences at the beginning of the game for now and keep it going instead of pretty much halting the game development and redo stuff from the beginning.
Truth be told that's probably why they only have that schedule to be the last thing to do before 1.0 but I'm still excited to see the redrawing. I wonder if they'll rewrite the hentai scenes as well?

EDIT: I guess this one taken from their twitter will do no harm.

Tweet.png

Last edited:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
There's at least 5 times where in the game a scene happends just after another. In the recollection room they splitted every CG, even if it's just a part of the real scene :)

I think it's right to wait a little before posting thing that are patreon related. I'm personally greateful to see them, doesn't care if fresh or after some time.

I really love tanned Ayame too (y) it makes her something else :D
Alexandra is surely different and strange, but maybe it's because i saw her for the first time. And to be honest, it's hard to compete with Ayame :p

Last edited:

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
It's aliiiiiiiive. :love:

That looks amazing!

One question, if you don't mind, is the gallery system independent of each save?

So if I start one game with Melvin's route and another with a different route will the gallery contain pictures from both? Or is it contained to each save?

I would assume the former but I have no idea.

(I'm asking you because I think out of all us you're the one who's most likely to know)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I think the artist did something new either from last patch or the one before that regarding their drawing techniques.... and it looks like Ayame´s head in "some scenes" just look wrong... I really do love their art. But they need to use a little more time to make sure each CG are up to standard... and its clear they are behind on scenes and time since we see some "minor mistakes" in the art work.
I did mention some of this on their discord(and I really hate to critique art people for their work) and they did answer that they will try to fix some of what was mentioned... so lets hope that some of the art that is off, gets some love in the near future.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I don't see any issues with the new scenes.

As for redrawing the old scenes, i would only correct those where Ayane face/boobs look different. For the rest i kinda feel ok that she gets sexier as she gets more corrupted :).

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I think the artist did something new either from last patch or the one before that regarding their drawing techniques.... and it looks like Ayame´s head in "some scenes" just look wrong... I really do love their art. But they need to use a little more time to make sure each CG are up to standard... and its clear they are behind on scenes and time since we see some "minor mistakes" in the art work.
I did mention some of this on their discord(and I really hate to critique art people for their work) and they did answer that they will try to fix some of what was mentioned... so lets hope that some of the art that is off, gets some love in the near future.
I think you're exaggerating a bit. Yeah the Arthur anal scene was definitely the weakest of them all last patch and it felt a bit rushed but the doggystyle scene that people are complaining about isn't too bad. There's something a bit weird about her face, granted, but it's not nearly enough to consider it a bad or rushed scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I think you're exaggerating a bit. Yeah the Arthur anal scene was definitely the weakest of them all last patch and it felt a bit rushed but the doggystyle scene that people are complaining about isn't too bad. There's something a bit weird about her face, granted, but it's not nearly enough to consider it a bad or rushed scene.
Yeahhh well its not that I hate the scenes, not at all ! I just want them perfect : D !
And I really do hate giving critique to artist, but hey, if they agree and try to enhance a scene or two because of that .. well then we all will just be happy in the end.

Aug 10, 2019
Can someone give me the link to the latest patch? Is v0.93 part 3 available?
And how can I keep my save game and get the updates?

Last edited:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
mega file died,, reup pls ty
also is walkthrough up to0.93?
It's not updated, but afaik the author will release an updated version with the next patch.

Meanwhile there's a sketch of a new CG on Twitter, and it looks really interesting!

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Yeahhh well its not that I hate the scenes, not at all ! I just want them perfect : D !
And I really do hate giving critique to artist, but hey, if they agree and try to enhance a scene or two because of that .. well then we all will just be happy in the end.
Considering their last preview I guess you got what you wanted.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Considering their last preview I guess you got what you wanted.
Well it was not me mentioning that Ayame's mouth needed a rework, someone else did.
But I don't mind them trying to up their artwork, which is already amazing.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Sooo did something change on the gym scenes? I got the yoga teacher scene and I'm trying to get the swimming instructor scene and it just isn't triggering. I must have done the training 10-15 times or more by now and nothing is happening. Am I supposed to do something else first?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes