Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Can someone post the new patreon update they have?

Vacations were short but great to recharge energies.

Patch STILL scheduled for late August, nothing changed.

We're going to adopt the same method as we did last patch. If some scene(s) is/are missing, we'll release what we have with placeholders in August and we will release the missing scene(s) shortly after.

Speaking of scenes, there's a bunch of new previews on Discord and a few more will come within the next few hours / a day.

Missed you guys so much! Can't stay away from this for too long.

Let's work towards an amazing August patch with new gallery, new endings, bunch of news scenes, new route, just.. overall a whole lot of awesome coming to you very, very soon!

Much much love, yours truly.
~ Starke

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah but it's not the same you know... Well if anyone has a save at the middle of the progress of the game, it would be good.
There are 3 saves here:

1- Save in family route for the last scenes added (from Heaven Studio)
2- Save in the middle of Melvin's and Sato's routes, before any further choices, with free roam unlocked and full tan ( from me)
3- Save in the recollection room right after the start of the game, with all scenes unlocked, no tan

Hope it helps. Also if there's a reddit post i can upvote to help this game visibility, let me now or post it please, i think many people here would like to help the devs :)

Last edited:

hellbeast

Nov 9, 2017
There are 3 saves here:

1- Save in family route for the last scenes added (from Heaven Studio)
2- Save in the middle of Melvin's and Sato's routes, before any further choices, with free roam unlocked and full tan ( from me)
3- Save in the recollection room right after the start of the game, with all scenes unlocked, no tan

Hope it helps. Also if there's a reddit post i can upvote to help this game visibility, let me now or post it please, i think many people here would like to help the devs :)
Wow thank you...

pipizich

Jul 31, 2018
Hi everyone, I just start the game few hours ago, is there anyway to review the dialogue... sometime I made a mistake by pushing the keyboard too fast and some important conversation are missed ...:(

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm not a developer so I don't know how much "work" that would entail. Might be a case of too much work for what you get out of it. They would have to make it in a way that the game would remember your tan and pubic options every time you entered and put it back when you left and then allow you to choose which to use during scenes along with virginity perhaps.

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
I think most people would be more annoyed if they had to select their replay options every time replaying a scene. If there was a system in place where you could pick for playback you would need to pick both tanning level, how trimmed, and virginity (where applicable) each time. It would also be possible to make a control to set the options, but it would be annoying to code imo since some scene are locked to certain appearances which could make coding a mess.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes